Veretekk

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by melamom, May 19, 2006.

1. graymatter

graymatter New Member

Veretekk can be a confusing and complicated system to learn and most do not grasp it's full potential. Simply put, if you want to dominate search results in the major search engines, the knowledge imparted by Veretekk, and the tools available to you with Veretekk to help you accomplish this is simply unmatched.

I recommend starting slow and watch all the online video tutorials before graduating to the online live trainings. This will take some time but is well worth the investment.
  2. compworkers

compworkers New Member

The only complaint I had about Veretekk was the constant email confirmations/annoyances to confirm... I do agree its a sophisticated system though. The gold membership is quite expensive and the free service should be looked at in that way, FREE service. Constant emails, confirmations, upgrading options.

The training provided was great and taught me alot about new lead generation strategies.
  3. barefootmentor

barefootmentor New Member

Any sound email system that's compliant with Federal Trade Commission's CAN-SPAM Act will ask for a confirmation when you suscribe. Veretekk's "Veremail" system very sophisticated if you really dig down and look at the features it will blow your mind.

As part of the Veretekk Gold Membership you get the robust veremail system... that alone is worth the price of a Veretekk Gold System.

Being an advanced trainer for Veretekk I'll take last sentence about the Veretekk training as a compliment.
  4. veretekk

veretekk New Member

I have been a Veretekk member and user of the system for almost three years now. I continue to learn new abilities about the system and enhance my SEO experience and knowledge. I agree that the online training and Veremail capabilities are worth far more than the monthly membership fee. It is a bargain and well worth it.
  5. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe New Member

I've been a member of Veretekk for over three years and I'm still learning. As technology and online marketing strategies change, along with updates to the Veretekk online marketing system, I believe it will be a never ending learning process. If you want to stay ahead of your competition, you will have to learn or get left behind. I find it exciting and challenging to be involved in an online business where I can learn, have fun, and make money...all at the same time. With Veretekk, anyone can do the same!
  6. revenue4u

revenue4u New Member

I am using Veretekk and have just gotten one of their Platinum Control Panels to go with my Gold System. Talk about SEO Power. My advertised sites are headed up, way up. I am building a team within Veretekk. Call me if you have questions about Veretekk. This program works very well but it does require effort and there is a learning curve and there is no shortcut to fame. The only place where success comes before work is in Websters.
    Don Jeffre

[Link removed - Admin]
  7. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe New Member

revenue4u: I am using Veretekk and have just gotten one of their Platinum Control Panels to go with my Gold System. Talk about SEO Power. My advertised sites are headed up, way up.
    Don,

Through the generosity of Tom Prendergast, I also have been given a free Platinum Control Panel (PCP). For people reading this post and who do not know anything about Tom, Veretekk, or the PCP, I'll explain.

Tom Prendergast is the CEO of Veretekk. Veretekk is the most powerful lead generating, and SEO systems on the Internet. Not only can you generate hundreds of premium leads, and get excellent search engine results, as you have mentioned, but you can learn some of the most advanced online marketing strategies from the very knowledgeable trainers.

Since I've started to use the PCP my web sites are getting more traffic than ever, and my in box is loaded with leads every day. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the leads I'm getting...I guess that's a good problem to have.
  8. heretohelp

heretohelp New Member

Ive been hearing through the SEO grapevine that Veretekk is ready to launch a new improved system with some tremendous upgrades. I think it is called V2 or something like that. Tom Prendergast has also assembeled a team of experienced marketers and combined them with some relative newcommers called the Veretekk Warriors. Have you heard of this?
  9. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe New Member

heretohelp: Ive been hearing through the SEO grapevine that Veretekk is ready to launch a new improved system with some tremendous upgrades. I think it is called V2 or something like that. Tom Prendergast has also assembeled a team of experienced marketers and combined them with some relative newcommers called the Veretekk Warriors. Have you heard of this?

Hello heretohelp,

Yes, that is true - a new version of Veretekk is set to launch around the the turn of the century (Jan 2010). I beieve it's gong to be called Web 2.0 (however, the name has yet to be confirmed). It's also true that a team of experienced marketers, called the Warriors, has been assembled. And yes, Tom Prendergast is leading this team.

The majority of what the team is doing is privy to the team. However, I can say that if marketing on the Internet, and achieving top positions on Google, Bing, and Yahoo! are what you're after, then Veretekk is the place to be. I can also say that once the Web 2.0 version is launched Veretekk will become as well known as Google.
  10. luvinlife

luvinlife New Member

The NEW Veretekk V2 Marketing System is making debut and being presented by Veretekk Warrior.

Some new features for this powerful marketing system which can be used to market any business you choose include:

Unlimited Autoresponders
    Upload Unlimited Leads
    Free Leads
    Web Hosting
    SEO for your Business
    5 seat conderence room
    Unlimited web pages and capture pages
    and much more...

One of the Best Features I like is the 30-Day Free Trial Upgrade to the Veretekk Gold System... so anyone can join as a Veretekk Silver Member for Free and then upgrade to Gold for free and see everything Veretekk Offers!

Why does Veretekk offer this? Because they know once you see everything available to Gold Members... the small monthly fee Veretekk charges is well worth the value you will receive.

Have an Awesome day!
    Scott OBrien
  11. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe New Member

luvinlife
    Hey Scott,

I agree, the 30 day trial of a gold Veretekk system IS a great enhancement. This really IS an opportunity for someone who had an interest in Veretekk, but did not have the money, to take a close look at all the bells and whistles of a gold system. I wish Veretekk had this when I joined. [​IMG]

Another awesome feature that add tremendous value to the system is that free web conference room. (See all the features of the Vereconference room by clicking on the previous link). As you know, that room is so valuable when it comes to communicating with others. I just can't believe that Tom would throw in a 5 seat room, along with approximately 2000 free leads per day, and only raise the price by $15 per month, of which $10 is paid out in commissions. Now that's value!!!
  12. luvinlife

luvinlife New Member

Veretekk just announced that they will offer all Gold Members unlimited hosting with KnownHost.

Seriously... this is huge in my book! Number one... KnownHost is a very reputable hosting service with great customer support and number two... I believe having a blog is key to building a presense online. It's the first thing I teach people to do when they start working with me and to have a Wordpress Blog that will get ranked in the search engines, you need to host it yourself with a hosting company.

So picture this... You have Veretekk as your marketing system to build your business, and with that you get hosting, autoresponder, conference room, advertising, lead generation and much more included. How much would you pay for all that separately?

Plus... the give you a free 30-Trail Upgrade to Gold so there is NO Risk. You get to try everything and use it and then decide for yourself if it's worth keeping after 30 days!

Here's a tip for you whether you're in Veretekk or not... if you're looking for someone to help you and give you the support you need to build your business... just do a Google search on "Veretekk Warriors" or "Veretekk Trainers" and you will be in good hands : )
  13. Marketing Tool

Marketing Tool New Member

I have been a member (Gold) since March of 2005. I can't over state that I have benefited immensely. I would say that if when you ask for guarantees I would tell you that you are guaranteed to learn a lot, receive great training and feel a wonderful sense of community. If you work hard and implement what you have in Veretekk, you will be writing your own guarantee!
    Richard
  14. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe New Member

I can vouch for Scott...I have almost 50 domains hosted at Knownhost. The service is excellent, and the support is outstanding. Also, they found a way to make the c-panel, and the Plesk panel, which I currently use, easy to navigate.

I can't believe that an online marketing system like Veretekk can include UNLIMITED domain hosting, along with 2000 free leads, a 5 seat web conference room, 40 traffic portals, an email system complete with autoresponders, and live training ALL for less than $2 per day. It just blows my mind!
  15. allanblicker

allanblicker New Member

Veretekk, the most advanced Total Internet Marketing System in the world today, has gone ballistic with the addition of the Platinum Control Panels and the newest major feature, Veretekk V2.

The Platinum Control Panels provides for superior management of twenty or more Gold Membership Accounts by an experience Gold Member to facilitate the training and mentoring of new Gold Members, setting up their Veretekk system to obtain each member's objectives, getting functional in the minimum amount of time, and much more.

It is not how hard you work, but rather how effectively you work. Veretekk provides the tools, the procedures, and the training leading to maximum potential success. Real success in Internet Marketing is a journey not a jump. Veretekk is your best friend in your journey to success.

Veretekk offers its services to internet businesses and conventional businesses that could benefit by utilizing the internet.
  16. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe New Member

Hi Allan,

Welcome to the Work at Home Forum. I agree, Veretekk is your best friend in your journey to success. As a matter of fact, I don't know how I would have survived as long as I have on the Internet without having my Veretekk gold systems.

I believe that the live training a "newbie" can receive with Veretekk far outweighs the money spent on the system. Once a new member sees the potential of the system, and what it can do for their business - this is, providing they put forth the effort - they will remain a member indefinitely.

I have never seen such fantastic support and training anywhere else on the Internet. As you said, "Veretekk is your best friend in your journey to success", and I would never argue that point.
  17. DonConrad

DonConrad New Member

Veretekk has been a online university for me, a college, Tom Prendergast and the trainers have taught me the skills to do things that I had no idea was possible, like opening my own SEO business. I also became a trainer for Veretekk and now I teach people some of the skills I have learned from Veretekk".

I uses Veretekk every day to put my websites to the top of Google, MSN, and all the major search Engines. With Veretekk you can learn search engine optimization, website design, html coding, how to write press releases, how to write ezine articles and other timely topics designed to teach people the fine art effective online marketing.
  18. Creditrules

Creditrules New Member

I started using the Veretekk System about 2004. At that time I really had no clue about Internet Marketing. Over the past couple of years I have been able to build my current business across the country because of the training I received and the relationships I have built with other Veretekk users.

My personal opinion is that the community of people all working TOGETHER to learn how to promote and build relationships on the internet is highly underrated and often overlooked. The support is 2nd to none.

Although I consider myself still a student of the system it is an amazing tool that gives you just about everything you need to build a presence on the net at a very reasonable cost.
  19. allanblicker

allanblicker New Member

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your welcome; I definitely like what I have seen so far on this Forum.

You mentioned the training and support a "newbie" can receive from Veretekk. When I first got started in internet based business, I had neither. I was sure that all the success I had in conventional businesses would directly apply and I did not anticipate any problems. Was I wrong?

I agree with you, I have never seen such fantastic support and training anywhere else on the Internet and I have been around for a few years.

"Veretekk is your best friend in your journey to success". I am proud to be one of their validated trainers and participate in the journey!!!
  20. jeffreysloe

jeffreysloe New Member

Hey Allan,

I owned a brick and mortar business for 20+ years, and I thought the same thing...that I would come to the Internet and would be just as successful online as I was off. Boy, was I wrong.

However, after years of learning and applying what I've learned, I reached a place where I am very comfortable working...the Internet. Thanks partly to all of the great training I received from the Veretekk trainers. I say party, because I still had to apply what I learned, and that knowledge is now invaluable.