Veretekk

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by melamom, May 19, 2006.

1. veretekk

veretekk New Member

I continue to have success with the Veretekk marketing system. It is powerful, integrated and offers the ability to not only develop a mailing list and market to that list, it also teaches you how to nail top spots in search engine ranking. I highly recommend it.
  2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Another pyramid collapses.

Surprise, surprise...
  3. Tom_Prendergast

Tom_Prendergast New Member

Veretekk started out in 1998 as a standalone Application Service Provider with “Aweber” like email systems, lead capture portals, and Internet Marketing training. Back then (before there was web conference technology) we used ICQ and telephone bridges to facilitate this.

We sold the service for $19.95 for the lead capture portals system and another $19.95 per month for our email system.
    In 2005, after being a vendor to 100s of mlm companies we decided to become an affiliate with a 3 tier commission system. At that point we had the web based conferencing system, lead portals, the email and autoresponder systems were combined and we made it available for $54.95 per month.

We did not get the stellar results we were looking for, but primarily because we never ran big promotions hyping Veretekk as an income opportunity but rather focused on the state of the art of Veretekk’s services like one of the old tools known as The Hammer, which was a huge success back in it’s days for producing massively good leads.

Times change and so does the Internet and Veretekk has evolved. The latest developments is our proprietary social marketing system, advanced blogging systems, a state of the art email and autoresponder systems, social system broadcasting tools, web conference rooms for every subscriber, hosting and a whole array of very advanced techy stuff for SEO and capture portals.

In March of 2012 we launched the new V2 systems and at that point we removed all mention of being an mlm off the web pages and no longer made it know we were mlm.

One very obvious reason to remove the mlm aspects are found in cases like Visalis against Empowerment Network. Your big product driven mlms clearly and strictly forbid their distributors from promoting other mlm opportunities to their down lines. Case in point, Visalus took action against many of their distributors, terminating them, for promoting Empowerment Network to their Visalus down lines.

I think you can see that the mlm aspect of Veretekk, however subtle actually worked against us. Veretekk was primarily built to help our subscribers build their primary business. Because we were mlm many of our subscribers, who only used Veretekk to do just that, built their primary business, but would not promote this system to the very people who would benefit from it, their down lines.

More than 90% of our subscribers use Veretekk for the service, not as an opportunity. When we finally terminated the mlm aspect, after letting everyone know, that as of 2013 it would be terminated, only 4 out of the 1000s of subscribers actual quit over this.

However, many past distributors then contacted me and confirmed that this was the right action. “That being several large distributors” for companies like Send Out Cards, Shaklee, Trivita and Organo Gold.

We did not have an mlm collapse, what we did was smart business. Because Veretekk has always been able to stand firmly on our proprietary advanced technology that in fact works, is always upgraded and kept current to today’s trends and market.

Veretekk is no longer mlm, but Veretekk is very strong and growing.

I have also researched and written in detail based on my knowledge from the past 20 years as a vendor to the mlm industry and my experience thereof, that service driven mlm companies all fail. All of them fail. There is copious data to back this up and if you look for that article you can read all about my research based on my 20 years in this market.

There is also something to be said, that in a perfect world, mlm (pyramid schemes) that the geometric progression will eventual meet with over saturation and fail. In the real world, chaos rules supreme so this scenario of recruiting everyone in the world never transpires. But, with that said, this is why it is also extremely important that any product driven mlm, make the acquisition of customers far more important than just the act of constantly recruiting more distributors (sales people), because to do so, invites a collapsing down line. Primarily because the leading edge of recruiters are always spending more than they make and will eventually quit for lack of making any income. As they quit the trend moves up line and the organization collapses.

In contrast an organization that focuses on real customers, then those satisfied customers continue the purchasing path based only on satisfaction and competitiveness of the products or services they purchase.

In summary, almost all service driven mlms are based solely on distributors making money. Most product driven mlms are not. An mlm that’s sole purpose is the never ending recruiting of more distributors (sales people) is destined to fail.
    Veretekk does not need to be mlm to succeed. In fact, as the facts revealed themselves, Veretekk being an mlm was hurting us.

This is why Veretekk is no longer an mlm and is why we are moving toward a model to make the entire system and all services Veretekk offers absolutely free.

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
    Ray R Barmore, tjatom and Just2EZ like this.
  4. Tom_Prendergast

The upside for you is you will not have to suffer from Veretekk distributors showing up pitching the opportunity anymore.

:)

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
  5. TJamMoneyMan

"Recruiting everyone in the world" never "transpires" because that's simply impossible.
    And NOT the issue.
    The issue is MARKET SATURATION.

In selling ANY product, you don't need EVERYONE in the market to buy in and ALSO become a distributor, this will NOT happen.
    What happens is there are simply too many marketers for the remaining customers, which of course means these new customers simply find it overwhelmingly impossible to find new customers - pockets of fish that have escaped the net not withstanding, and of course, personal friends and family members.

Marketers experiencing this will quit and new marketers will take their place - pursuing the same impossible dream.

MLM's get around this by expanding worldwide, seeking new markets.
    Also, new suckers in the original market continue to appear and buy in, thinking they too can find new pigeons to pluck.
    This is called attrition, by the way.

The real issue is HOW MUCH compensation is earned from the sale of the product. Simply having a product doesn't make a pyramid/mlm legit.

And the folx buying into this product truly ARE looking to make money - I've heard the sales pitch too many times to be duped into thinking otherwise.
    They just CAN'T, because of the reality of geometric expansion, yet go on believing one day they will, proselytizing how great the products are in the meantime.

It doesn't take long for a seeking soul to realize that ANY product can be made and sold by ONE MARKETER for LESS than the same product being sold via MLM.
    This is why you won't see MLM products on retail store shelves - but for those the retailer sells themselves (i.e. now STUCK with), or is trying to sell for someone else... They simply can't compete with the same products being sold cheaper.

Not when you have Multiple Levels of Marketers who have to be compensated for the same product that can be sold by ONE marketer for less.

Finally:
    If you can explain how a geometric expansion can continue to find new customers, who will in turn be able to find new customers, who will ALSO be able to find new customers... ad infinitum.
    I'd love to hear it.

Please explain.
  6. Tom_Prendergast

Do you know what a tar baby is?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar-Baby

I am not going to continue to define argument with you for the sake of arguing with you. When I mention "customers" I am not confusing them with "distributors".

You can argue your point ad nauseam. I have read samples of your posts from way back when you had a Veretekk account. It is clear to see your degeneration, but I am not going to even try to speculate why.

Mlm works, no different than any other type of enterprise.

Have you made it your "campaign" to constantly deride those that come here with dreams of financial success utilizing a methodology that people like Robert Kiosaki, and many many others support?

I support the marketing model. It works when 80% of the people buying the product are 'customers', period. Now go back and read what I wrote and respond responsibly.

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
  7. Tom_Prendergast

Oh and one more thing. I buy around $100 per month of Resveratrol from a Shaklee friend of mine, because it is the best quality product on the market. Have been purchasing it from her for years.

I also buy Bios Life Slim from Unicity because it is the finest supplement for reducing and managing cholesterol, blood sugars and regulates blood pressure. I spend around $500 per year for it. Again, I am only a customer. I am not a distributor. I have been buying it for years.

I am a customer. I am not a distributor. I have no down lines, I just buy the product.

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
    Just2EZ likes this.
  8. Tom_Prendergast

You posted this way back in 2006. Veretekk has continued to get stronger and more effective. But the same thing applies, you must apply your self to learn how it works. Just like this forum, just like Facebook, etc.

This weekend we start another class for the next 4 weeks on the art of Forum etiquette and assessing the top 20 forums cultures and how to assimilate into each of their cultures.

This class will pay particular focus on how to spot Trolls, and not waste time arguing with them. We will refer to them as "Tar Babies".

The first class is tomorrow. You are more than welcomed to join us. It is at 3pm PST.
  9. TJamMoneyMan

Argue?
    I have asked you ONE question, that you seem thoroughly afraid to answer.

Dreams are wonderful - while you are sleeping.

And I have derided NO ONE - and I challenge you to show otherwise.

I have made it my purpose to help others understand what those trying to profit from their ignorance will not tell them.

I have asked a very simple question about the nature of geometric expansion and market saturation but not ONE MLM'er will answer - including you.

Those examining the issue can see this all quite clearly.

It's very obvious to ANYONE at this point.

I only seek to tell others.

Again, if you can effectively refute my claim, I'm all ears.

AND, you may want to SERIOUSLY consider a different approach than referring to human beings as "tar babies" - it can be extremely offensive to some, regardless of your intent.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

2006??
    LOL! I suggest you check your calendar!
  11. Tom_Prendergast

I will not be holding classes this weekend. But the "forum" seminars will continue the following weeks ahead. We have a good group of about 50 attending and it will enlighten many on how different each Forum is in culture, rules and demeanor.

Have a Happy Easter and remember "He Has Risen".

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
  12. TJamMoneyMan

Now MLM's are "no different" than "any other enterprise"??

Sell that to the terminally ignorant, it won't fly here...

Take a look, in this very thread, at the posts of Malibumentor, who also had a Veretekk account.
    He posted repeatedly and at great length about how great Veretekk was, then QUIT using Veretekk altogether!

Hmmm...
  13. Tom_Prendergast

I am back from a business trip to San Diego and the Forum Seminars will continue this weekend at Veretekk.

Thomas Prendergast
  14. Tom_Prendergast

If you would like to attend these free seminars, you can register (unless you are already registered) for these live trainings by joining our Forum training group here.

http://veretekk.com/group/team_forum

It is an ongoing seminar every Saturday at 3pm PST.
  15. Ida Mae Boyd

Ida Mae Boyd New Member

I attended the Forum Seminar on Saturday and found the training to be very informative. I look forward to next Saturday training session. Please, keep up the good work Tom.
  16. Vero Saenz

Vero Saenz New Member

Hello .

After read what you have written, I would say that the end point is the user, I have worked with the Veretekk system since many years ago, not consistently by my activities (away from internet conection) but with excellent results . I could also invite several friends and people I know to be part of this family because the way it works is not just professional also makes you feel part of it, some give training, others take classes, other help as we can to answer questions from new, other help as technical support, and in the end, not a marketing system is simply ... that's a big family where everyone has a voice and bring all ears and above all, that we like to recommend and add people to the group, of course, is also true that this is not for everyone, as not all there is.
    Im in love with Veretekk, I do everything here but I know others will stick out and others just do not feel comfortable.
    Speaking as the MLM ... is not longer an MLM then don’t make sence talk about it but… even I am not did it as a business I know people did it well with it, as every single business.
    I don’t want to be rude but as English is not my first language sometimes I don’t know how to say something then don’t get me wrong please, It would be good if you want to talk about something TJammoneyman first live it, sometimes you have to see it, study it, learn it, use it and then talk, because otherwise we would fall in gossip and stuff ... I think, from my very personal point of view is not serious and goes against speaking without knowing what is really saying.
    People who know Veretekk know what is and what works for us and what we might also work, but talk about what is not known? Or speak badly when one leaves something back because it did not work? ... Not everything is always as we want in life, and dont for that we are going to talk as intransigent as I read in these comments ... I think.
    Otherwise I can tell you that I am very happy with everything I've learned in Veretekk, with all the tools I use, and with the training courses
    My personal experience is magnified with Veretekk and if tomorrow I leave Veretekk is simply because I work once again out of ​​internet area, but that should not be a reason for you or anyone think, assume , or say things that are not real or do not know directly. as you asume in your last post
    Well after all this have a happy day and be good
    Ray R Barmore likes this.
  17. Dennis_Roeder

Dennis_Roeder New Member

I have been attending the Veretekk group class on the art of Forum etiquette and have found it very informative. In the past I have been more of a forum observer than a forum participator. I think that a forum is for finding information on how to do something. Watch the writings from the more frequent posters and filter out what you think is the most relevant answer to your question. If you don't find someone else writing about your interest then it is time to post a question yourself.

Forums are like communities, localities, towns or however you want to describe a particular group and each one has its own unique method of operation. The information you are seeking may or may not be available in the forum you are presently logged into. Forums have different interests and qualifications so weigh carefully what you find out and come to your own conclusion as to what is right for your situation.
    TJamMoneyMan and Ray R Barmore like this.
  18. TJamMoneyMan

Name calling is unprofessional and against all schools of etiquette...

19. Ray R Barmore

Ray R Barmore New Member

I live in a section of San Diego that has 50 – 60 restaurants within a radius of about a mile. There is tremendous turnover in this business. There are some which have been here for years and a lot of others that don’t make it past 6 months. This kind of turnover it true for just about any type of company, not just restaurants or MLM’s. Hardly a day goes by, where some green company, drug company or new start up isn’t filing bankruptcy. My point is that almost any MLM endeavor can be successful if you follow some basic rules. A lot of people are very successful, but most fail because they don’t have a plan and they don’t stay with it. They think it’s going to be easy and it’s not. MLMs are not get-rich-quick schemes, they require work.

TJamMoneyMan said: If you can explain how a geometric expansion can continue to find new customers, who will in turn be able to find new customers, who will ALSO be able to find new customers... ad infinitum.
    I'd love to hear it.

Okay, there are about 530 million people in North America alone and over 7 billion in the world. In North America, one person dies every 12.1 seconds and one person is born every 7.4 seconds. (1) This means that roughly, 3 people die and 5 are born, 5 new customers for every 3 old customers dying. Look at Amway, they have been in business for over 50 years and they are still going strong and expanding. One customer may be a customer for multiple MLMs and with the newly born; the cycle will last for many years past even my children’s lifetime. Am I going to worry about what happens in 100 or 200 years? NO! Who knows what changes are going to occur in marketing in the next 100 years?

TJamMoneyMan said:
    My Veretekk question, along with how well it works with MAC OS X, is how much does this dreaded 'learning curve' amount to?

How much time does it take to learn V.
    Or get functional and productive.

You have a point here TJ, Veretekk isn’t easy to learn, at least not for me. Neither is learning Spanish, Brain Surgery or how to program the latest iphone. Veretekk doesn’t promise to be easy, it promises to provide you with certain tools that help with marketing. Not just Internet Marketing, but Marketing for any business, even a brick and mortar business. Many people have built their business only using the tools that Veretekk provides.

How much time does it take to ascend the learning curve?

That depends on how technical you are. I will say this, Veretekk has excellent volunteer trainers and they are always willing to help. Veretekk is a family and a community.

And what exactly does V show you how to do?

Wow, this is a very good indicator that you don’t really know anything about Veretekk. Here are some of the items.

The most advanced integrated marketing system ever conceived.
    All elements needed for Marketing any business online.
    Lead Generation
    Lead Management System
    Search Engine Optimization
    Auto responders
    Veremail – Unique and spam free
    Contact Management
    Web Conferencing
    Web Hosting – Websites, Blogs, using Veretekk aged Domains.
    V-Panel Hosting (C-Panel)
    Mentoring – Training – Live and Recorded
    E-Books – Personalized
    Platinum Control Panel
    Veretracking
    Social Network
    Tremendous Support

And I’m sure I’ve overlooked some things.

TJ, I don’t know why you are so bitter, but maybe if you came back and tried again, you would be successful. The whole Veretekk community is here to help you.

Take care and God bless you.

Ray R Barmore

(1) http://www.breathingearth.net/
    Vero Saenz likes this.
  20. Dennis_Roeder

Dennis_Roeder New Member

Thanks, TjamMoneyMan for copying my post. The more attention a post gets, the more valuable it becomes. As I stated I am searching forums for the purpose of learning and obtaining information. If I find some information I can use I make note of it. If I think I can provide knowledge to a topic of discussion I will provide content. If a post seems out of order, offensive or of no current value I will just simply ignore it.