Veretekk

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by melamom, May 19, 2006.

1. Vero Saenz

Vero Saenz New Member

This is exactly what I meant, nothing is easy in life, and as Veretekk is a difficult system to learn for me is double effort also, because I have to go learning English on the go but this is exactly what I meant , Thanks Ray for putting it so well explained

Have a great day everyone and hopefully TJammoneyman attend the class on Saturday,
    Ray R Barmore likes this.
  2. agoda73

agoda73 New Member

I joined Veretekk 15 months ago and have learned a lot during that time. There are people that have been in business and working with Network Marketing, SEO, Web Design etc.. all within Veretekk. They freely give advice to others and never push to promote their own businesses in doing so. I have NEVER felt that Veretekk were an MLM business, because that has never been pushed or promoted to me.

It has always been about trying to help others succeed and this is the bottom line. This is a credit to the owners and team that support the whole company. My hat goes off to you all.

Regards
    Steve
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

That explanation leave MUCH to be desired:
    Of this 530 million OR 7 billion, MOST are not part of the Amway, or IM picture - how many people in the WORLD even HAVE internet? How many are ADULTS? How many of those adults are even going to seriously consider an MLM??? Many people are wealthy, retirees, successful beyond the wildest dreams of us commoners (Movie stars, 7+ figure jobs, heirs, etc.).
    How many are simply NOT going to consider going into business of any kind whatsoever?
    How many are in jail?

In other words, MOST, way over any kind of majority, are not even part of the market - have you ANY numbers to indicate this? NO, of course. So you are just playing a meaningless numbers game - sorry, but that's the plain and honest truth... You have no idea of exactly who your potential market is and how many people it comprises, if THIS is the kind of evidence you are posting!

You simply have NOT done the research, yet you throw this "factoid" out as proof that Pyramids work?

AMWAY and other "successful" MLMs are merely proof of the Pyramid dream - people on top earning money, people on the bottom giving it to them - in search of the "Logan's Run" dream of achieving the top ranks.

That most MLM wannabees fail - what is it 97% (?), is proof enough that Pyramids fail for well over the vast majority of those involved.
  4. TJamMoneyMan

I am not bitter, but I do have enough of a sense of decency to call people on their profit driven misrepresentations and outright lies.

And instead of calling me bitter, you should direct your comments to those like Tom_Pendergast who would call people like me trolls and TAR BABIES !!!

Name calling is the weakest gambit ever, is potentially EXTREMELY offensive, and just shows how weak one's position really is...
  5. TJamMoneyMan

Show me ONE post of mine wherein I "downgraded" ANYONE...
    In this or "any other forum"(!!!) no less!

Like anyone else, I know more than some and less than others... But that's totally irrelevant.
    If a person presents misinformation or outright lies, and I know better, I am going to say something about it.

What does the bible say about LYING?

If your bible reference is to mean anything at all, you should prove your misleading assertions or apologize for making them.
    But I'll be surprised if you do either.
  6. TJamMoneyMan

Thanks for taking my post at face value and not trying to "read anything into it"...

I think you will find that this forum does a pretty good job of censoring offensive posts!
  7. Tom_Prendergast

Tom_Prendergast New Member

This will be my last post to you TJ, and I recommend others just ignore your posts as they add nothing of any value.

I did send you a private message a while ago for calling you an 'idiot', a noun, a name. However, a troll or tar baby is meant as a verb, an action you engage in to create off topic arguments with no end. However, I did not call you a Tar Baby or a Troll. I simply asked if you knew what the term Tar Baby meant.

You have been accused of trolling by others, but not by me:

You are welcome to return to Veretekk and get a new account and I will give you a Gold account for free if you do.

Sincerely,

Thomas Prendergast
    Diana MEYER likes this.
  8. Joan Beaulieu

Joan Beaulieu New Member

"Do you know what a tar baby is?"
    This question took me back to my Grade 3 Reading Class in the early 1950's.

The story about 'Tar Baby' provided an 'ahaa moment' in my childhood years. It enlightened my young mind to the value of reading.

I began to realized that through reading one can learn about the various concepts presented in our world - the pros and con's alike.
  9. Bill Brine

Bill Brine New Member

I've been a member of Veretekk since 2005. I never considered it to be an MLM, to me it was more of an affiliate product. Certainly it was never promoted to me as an MLM.

In fact, after some bad experiences in MLMs early on, I don't like MLMs. Not because they don't work, simply because I am not a person who enjoys cold prospecting. Plus I've never come across one whose products I could be passionate about - passion is what you need to build a business like that.

I never seriously promoted Veretekk, I wanted to spend my time learning how to use it to effectively promote my primary business. If I came to know someone whose business I knew it could help, I would tell them about it and help them sign up. And then I would train them on how to use it and help them when they needed it. For some of my more technically challenged clients, I operate a Veretekk account for them.

I've seen the power of this system for branding and moving up in the SERPs. I've also tried a lot of the 'products' that the SEO "gurus" out there promote, and have yet to find one that produces the lasting results that a Veretekk promotion produces. I like the fact that I have everything in one place that I need to promote my business or a client's business - unlimited autoresponders, blogs, online conference rooms, unlimited lead management, customer relationship management, hosting, all fully integrated with one another. Plus the ability to interact with some of the most knowledgeable people in the area of online marketing that I have encountered.
    Diana MEYER likes this.
  10. Tom_Prendergast

I love using metaphors like the "Tar Baby" from an old childhood favorite from the series of stories by Uncle Remus. The "Tar Baby" is a classic story where Brer Fox caught Brer Rabbit with the "Tar Baby" he built.
    It goes like this;

" Br'er Fox constructs a doll out of a lump of tar and dresses it with some clothes. When Br'er Rabbit comes along he addresses the tar "baby" amiably, but receives no response. Br'er Rabbit becomes offended by what he perceives as the Tar-Baby's lack of manners, punches it, and in doing so becomes stuck. The more Br'er Rabbit punches and kicks the tar "baby" out of rage, the worse he gets stuck."

[​IMG]

Now that Br'er Rabbit is stuck, Br'er Fox ponders how to dispose of him. The helpless but cunning Br'er Rabbit pleads, "but do please, Br'er Fox, don't fling me in dat brier-patch," prompting Fox to do exactly that. As rabbits are at home in thickets, the resourceful Br'er Rabbit escapes. Using the phrases "but do please, Br'er Fox, don't fling me in dat brier-patch" and "tar baby" to refer to the idea of "a problem that gets worse the more one struggles against it" became part of the wider culture of the United States in the mid-20th century.

There are people in life that follow this process to just engage and enrage others to get stuck into a never ending debate and ultimately just waste your precious time, often making you so frustrated as to start calling names and getting banned. This also brings up the Biblical connotation of "casting pearls before swine".

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

My point is this. Legitimate debate is healthy, but to spend time with "Sock Puppets" in a never ending debate that has no chance of a healthy outcome and wastes the space and content of good forums like this is a fools pursuit.

Oh and what is a Sock Puppet?

The term includes uses of misleading online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a third party or organization,or to circumvent a suspension or ban from a website
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

[​IMG]

So this thread is all about Veretekk, it's history spans nearly 20 years, it's benefits, testimonials, interaction, it started out as a service only business, became an MLM in 2005 and ended that in 2013 a 7 year span that gave me incredible insight to the MLM industry.

We offer deep experience and knowledge to Internet marketing, MLM, seo, traditional advertising, etc.

So let's move forward and make this thread a value to all who visit.

I am not here to accuse anyone of being a Tar Baby, A Troll or a Sock Puppet. Just to edify what their profiles look like and to avoid them.

My next post will be about the Monkey Trap.

[​IMG]

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
    Diana MEYER likes this.
  11. Charles Juarez

Charles Juarez New Member

Wow reading these last post have made me laugh so much. Now my day is filled with joy and I want to go buy the book one for me and a extra for my grand kids. Thanks so much for the info, Man I'm Blessed.

If it wasn't for Veretekk, got to love this group!
  12. tjatom

tjatom New Member

I have to agree with you James. In my opinion the best part of veretekk is the Veretekk Community. The veretekk community consists of: experienced internet marketers, SEO Experts, HTML Experts, Hosting experts, blogging experts and any other kind of internet expert that you need. Got a problem, someone in the community has the solution, need some help there are always people willing to help you, need some training on a specific area or function and there are people willing to share their knowledge. This is especially important to someone just starting out and may want to: build a splash page, upload a web page to a hosting site, build a word press blog or put video or audio on their web site, someone is always available to step up and show them the correct way to do it. For the experienced Marketer, whenever they think that they have mastered the art of SEO and pat themselves on the back because all of their web sites are getting top positions on the search engines, Google decide to make changes, suddenly they wake up one morning to find all of their sites have lost their top positions. If you are a member of the veretekk you are not alone to sort out this problem. By the time you realize that you have a problem there is already someone in the veretekk community who is analysing the situation and developing and sharing a solution. The Community is our biggest asset in Veretekk. It is all about caring and sharing. Within the Community you are never alone and you don't have to become an expert on everything,
    Diana MEYER and James Eckburg like this.
  13. Diana MEYER

Diana MEYER New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have read everything here and what I wanted to say has already been covered by my Veretekk friends, so thanks ;) I am a Veretekk Member since 2005 and when I joined Veretekk I knew nothing about Internet Marketing!! I have a Marketing degree but Marketing on internet is different, so I had to learn the basics in order to then get more advanced training. Finally, I learned from A to Z step by step all the way in Veretekk alone! There was an MLM opportunity in Veretekk and I have never done it, but used Veretekk to market my primary business in the Diamond industry!!

Veretekk has ALL the tools needed to Market any business in a professional & ethical way online. I also received daily trainings from Veretekk trainers and from Thomas Prendergast CEO of Veretekk who helped me understand & configure the Veretekk system; but also understand how business is done online; I have also learned how do a market research online, how to target leads, how to build a website, how to build a blog, how to write Html codes, I learned about SEO,…. There are too many things to list here …. I agree with Tjatom, Veretekk is also a community where everyone is ready to help (y) Thanks Veretekk Trainers, Thanks Thomas Prendergast and Thanks to all of you Veretekk members who have helped me on my online business path. And to conclude, I’m still learning new things in Veretekk every week!!
    James Eckburg likes this.
  14. JudyCurtis

JudyCurtis New Member

I have been following this forum thread with interest. I just want to say that I'm a Veretekk member. While it was a MLM company in the past, I have never used it as such, nor have I been approached to push it as MLM.

The honesty, integrity, expertise, and friendliness of the people in the Veretekk Community makes it truly a "home". I look forward to continued interaction with Veretekk members in the future.
  15. Kevin Jacobson

Kevin Jacobson New Member

I was first introduced to Tom Prendergast (CEO) and Mike Darling (President) of Veretekk back in 1998
    and started using their internet marketing system that later grew into Veretekk.

I was very new to the internet marketing field at that time. Tom and Mike, along with many other leaders
    and trainers in the Veretekk community, were very supportive and gave freely of their time and expertise.
    This put me on a path of ongoing learning and brought me to where I currently am today in my internet
    marketing knowledge. I have worked very hard to learn all I can about online marketing and the majority of
    my experience and training came from the Veretekk community. In keeping with the spirit of this community,
    I became a trainer in 2006 and have volunteered my time training others on many facets of internet marketing
    and using the Veretekk system.

Since Veretekk's inception, I've watched it's development over the years and have worked on many projects to beta test,
    develop new ideas, and find ways to better utilize it's many great tools. These encompass everything from lead
    generation to email marketing, SEO and blogging, just to name a few.

One of the greatest attributes of Veretekk is its ability to always be on the cutting edge of new and better ways
    to accomplish tasks that help the little guy or gal to grow their business on the internet. Tom and Mike and the
    other leaders and trainers have always adapted to what is current with online marketing trends. To me, Veretekk
    is like a continually growing machine of innovation, technology and people working together towards a common mission.
  16. Ven_Dance

Ven_Dance New Member

Experts and Professionals that provide training & help, can make an internet marketing service company
    highly desirable for those who are looking to promote their business.

But, if you start with a professional marketing service that provide high quality & effective
    tools to resolve the various marketing issues, that one faces when promoting a business (web
    or brick & mortar), you have a business model, and the foundation to build upon for years to
    come. And, Veretekk provides just that; an excellent business model, foundation, tools
    and expert assistance and so much more.

I join and start using the (Inetekk) service somewhere between 1998 and 2002 I don't remember
    exactly. I used the service for awhile collecting leads and promoting several sites I had at the time.
    But, cancelled my membership because of the steep learning curve (was working full time). I called
    the CEO Tom Prendergast to inform him of my cancellation and why. He kindly cancelled my
    membership and advised me that there was no problem and I was welcome back at anytime
    ( I considered this very professional and personal-care).

In 2006 I join what now has become Veretekk. I believe Veretekk has no equal when it comes to
    it's professionalism, tools and quality of service provided.

I am looking forward to Veretekk's continued growth and even more enhance tools and services for both
    the beginner and experts alike. With Veretekk you can truly focus on your primary business that's on or off
    the internet.

Venable Dance
    Warehouse Liquidation Buyers
  17. Tom_Prendergast

RE: Sock Puppets

People rarely form deep buying relationships with cartoons or logos, always remember that when social media really took off like gangbusters the number one thing that made people come back over and over again to connect with people, brands, products and more was HOW they felt through the connection.

Major corporations are now choosing 'girl next door' images to be their company spokesperson, many business owners and entrepreneurs have forgotten the core principles of business, that just so happen to be foundational principles taught in the Bible.

Love your neighbor as yourself.
    Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.
    The blessing of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow to it.

You see, in this day of transparency and relationship marketing it is CRITICAL that we get back to the basics that originally grew a spirit of entrepreneurialism in our nation.

A real face and a real presence is required

Be sure that the impression you are giving online isn't one of trying to hide.

Time to take the Sock off and be who you are, the real you, not some cartoony character and cartoony alias. Those days are gone now.

Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
  18. Tom_Prendergast

19. clydethorburn

clydethorburn New Member

I have always been interested in the various cultures applicable to each individual forum. Each forum seems to have its own culture and ettiquettes. I have joined this forum as well as a number of others to ahieve a better understanding of how forums work and what forums actually achieve for each memebr that belongs to them. This will be a long and interesting journey and if anybody can provide me with a few pointers as to how this forum operates, over and above the standard rules, it will shorten my learning curve.
    James Eckburg and Diana MEYER like this.
  20. Ven_Dance

Ven_Dance New Member

The Blog/Forum Format:

It' not hard for anyone, to start enjoying the purity of the Blog and Forum formats.

The Blog; an on going informative communication on a specific or generalized topic posted by an Industry
    Professional, (topic/field specific) Expert or (just an average) Individual providing detailed or generalize
    instructions/information. When this information is being provided by someone with establish authority,
    credibility is bestowed.

The Forum; the thread structure of the forum, topic specific in nature, is a researchers dream. In today's internet world, the word Library or even the brick and mortar structure themselves are things that for a lot of people, are
    seldom spoken of or visited. The internet can be instantly accessed from practically anywhere by anyone with a computing devise. So, a good or a great forum that stays true to it subject matter, is, a 'researcher's dream'. With supporting links to sources and factual data, forum threads provide an on-going knowledge base to access for specific how-to's, educational enhancement, and a starting or reference for further research and study.

In both the Blog and Forum Formats, the authors authority and credibility are keywords to keep in mind.

Venable Dance
    Warehouse Liquidation Buyers