Video Alchemy: It is Not Magic - it is a Weapon!

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by ChocolateBiz, Jun 2, 2008.

1. ChocolateBiz

ChocolateBiz New Member

You should be aware that replicated websites, "automated" systems will not build your business. They will educate and inform, but alone, will not create the numbers of leads you will need to succeed.

You must have a Marketing Plan that drives users to your website.

Additionally, you must have something of value to distinguish yourself from all the other "me too" companies attempting to attract the same prospect.

Early on, I decided not to engage in the "my business opportunity is better than your business opportunity game".

Therefore, I made a conscious decision to have prospects call me rather than me calling them.

I have a marketing plan that includes using a form of Video Alchemy as a form of promotion.

Best part is that video receives better ranking on Google and Yahoo than blogs and general postings.

Some have called it Video Voodoo. But there really is nothing magical about it.

I have been using Video Alchemy to promote my business and am receiving 5 to 8 people contacting me per day.

When utilizing Video Alchemy as part of your marketing plan, it is also true the quality and seriousness of the prospect is much better. Usually, the prospect has some previous experience in net work or affiliate marketing.

These great prospects tend not to faint or hyperventilate upon realizing they might have to extend some effort and resources to get into the game.

Whewww! Having prospects calling me is so much better than cold calling - dialing for dollars 6 to 8 hours per day!

The VIDEO introduce me, my company and extends an offer that creates MASSIVE VALUE to anyone considering joining my organization.

Creating a video is simple. In fact, your video should be simple and more so, if you want your down line to duplicate your marketing techniques.

I have a number of Recommended Resources that I freely share to those who ask.

WARNING:
    These Are Marketing WEAPONS ??“ Use Them
    With Extreme Caution...

"If you help enough others to succeed, you will succeed"

Warmly,
    Jeff and Sandi

[Post edited - Admin]

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

ChocolateBiz: Creating a video is simple. In fact, your video should be simple and more so, if you want your down line to duplicate your marketing techniques.

I agree that video marketing can be quite powerful. If you have a website that gets traffic and want to add a video to it, you can get free screen capture software at Camtasia.com - you get a 30 day free trial, and it works great! [​IMG]

3. ChocolateBiz

ChocolateBiz New Member

getagrip: agree that video marketing can be quite powerful. If you have a website that gets traffic and want to add a video to it, you can get free screen capture software at Camtasia.com

Better yet. There is new video capture tool called JingProject.com

It is completely simplied that most anyone can effectively use it.

Start today by actively implementing a daily marketing plan.

Video is just the tip of a large iceberg that can be used effectively to drive traffic to your website.

There are a good number of highly additional tools and marketing methods I am pleased to provide upon request.

Go to my link below and I will send you a number of fabulous resources.

Warm Regards,
    Jeff and Sandi
    MXI Training Team