Video Email

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, Oct 29, 2007.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

This seems to be the new hot topic over the last several days. Several companies offer a service for video email but if you want to do it yourself you definitely can. All you need is a camera that records video and youtube. Just record your video and upload it to youtube or google video(which is the same thing) and then create your email and send the link that they provide you. It's free and works great. You can also record the video and upload it to your own webspace that most of us have with our ISP accounts. Most ISP's give you webspace to use for a personal site if you want it. Use it for video emails. It takes a little more time because you have to upload it through an FTP program but it is free and doesn't take much time to learn how to do it. If you want to learn how just let me know and I will help you.
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

When it gets to where you can actually embed a video that plays when you open the email then that will be the bomb. I don't know if that is possible. It seems like it would be since we have html email so you think it would work but I have yet to see it happen.
  3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Great sharing of info Harold. There are a bunch of different companies that offer video email and ive even seen a few free ones. I think its a great idea to use video email. It is fresh and excting and allows for so many different ways of marketing yourself. Remember people buy from people they like so get that floss out and let those pearly whites shine.

Adam Frederick
    Platinum Coastal Director
    302 476 2753
  4. jnapier

jnapier New Member

The video email option through Networker Central has been an awsome tool. It has a Coastal Library that has been put together by successful directors to assist you in working with your leads.

Video is FUN!!! I'm working on several projects at the moment...and I'm very excited about this...because, it's FUN!!

A group of us went to the shooting range yesterday and I've put together a video from that.

I went to the carshow on Saturday and then to my daughters football game.

I just finished the first session of a training I'm doing for my team on calling leads...it's live dials on video.

There's so much you can do with video email.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  5. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hiya

video has always been either a bind to convert from the large files recorded on expensive camcorder equipment, to poor quality if you have recorded video on your camera.

I just purchased the small wonder from RCA. For about $100 it is recording really well, and you do not need any special software to upload to the net.

I will record some clips this week, like south fork ranch (from Dallas fame) for the baby boomers amongst us who still remember it, and other places of interest, plus me....working etc

oh....plus THE car so I can be like all the other coastal directors [​IMG]

no I don't drive a British car....

altho' my 15 yr old is dreaming about owning an Aston Martin one day.

Cheers
    maria
  6. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Ooh Southfork [​IMG] I remember.
  7. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Who actually did shoot JR?

anyway, if anyone wants to see a little video I did to email to some purchased leads just private message me and I'll send you a link. I don't think it will stay up if I post it.
  8. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Rhonda you're too young to remember South Fork and Harold, it was not me.... my alibi was water tight.

Everytime I drive past S.F. (2 miles up the road) there are always tourists outside taking photo's....even all these years later

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Maria
  9. victorious

victorious New Member

Get FREE video emails at EyeJot dot com.
    We use it, it's made us sales, it works!

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    Coastal Vacations Level 3 Directors
    (770)995-0029
  10. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

what videos do you use or do you make your own??

Thanks!

[​IMG]

Viola
  11. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Viola,

There are several videos to choose from. Some are more genertic testimonial from people who are with Coastal. Others cover topics like young entrepreneur and taxes.

Jay NaPier
  12. victorious

victorious New Member

Personally we make our own because we like to direct them to the specific person we are emailing. This, although time consuming, makes the message a lot more personalized and the response rate is a lot higher than just sending a generic video to everyone on your list.

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029
  13. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks guys!

I appreciate your help - I haven't done a lot with video yet...Might have to give it a try.[​IMG]

Viola
  14. victorious

victorious New Member

Again, EyeJot dot com.... video email is the wave of the future...

Matt & Catherine Willis
    The Christian Marketers
    770-995-0029