Vindale research

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by MyJessieCat, Nov 18, 2008.

1. MyJessieCat

MyJessieCat New Member

Has anyone taken surveys with Vindale research? I just got an email asking me to join and I havent done any surveys yet.
    They are saying I could earn up to $ 75.00 for each survey. Sounds good if its true. I think many of these companies just use the top payout just to get you hooked then you never seem to make that much. What do you think?

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Do a Google search, you will find some articles.

3. mlynn

mlynn Member

MyJessieCat: Has anyone taken surveys with Vindale research? I just got an email asking me to join and I havent done any surveys yet.
    They are saying I could earn up to $ 75.00 for each survey. Sounds good if its true. I think many of these companies just use the top payout just to get you hooked then you never seem to make that much. What do you think?

They are NOT a paid survey company.

I won't waste time with them.

4. happygal

happygal Member

skip them.

5. dimaev

dimaev New Member

Vindale = BS

6. srama3

srama3 New Member

Vindale is a bad survey site. Don't go near them.

7. sparquel

sparquel New Member

Definitely not a Vindale fan. [​IMG]

8. Gringo

Gringo New Member

Vindale Research
    676A Ninth Avenue #319
    New York, NY 10036
    United States
    tel: 212-244-1445
    They are a pay to do site I would stay away from them. This is NOT a "Survey" site. They want you to pay "up front" which is TOTALLY BOGUS!

I would say run away from them quick.

9. Brad1

Brad1 New Member

Ya vindale requires you to usually use a credit card and the few you dont need a credit card for are only 1 to 2 dollars worth, 5 at the most. the best way to make money with them is with referrals just like with any other survey or gpt site, although your referrals must complete one offer before you are paid.

10. samda

samda Member

Definely I need to say something about them. My sousing owes a $150 there and they still have not paid him and closed his account. Reason: Spamming ???

He is a guy who doesn't even know what is spamming all about. So guys get out of it.

Sam

11. twohuskys4di

twohuskys4di New Member

Vindale is HORRIBLE. I'm signed w/well over 90 survey sites, and Vindale is not on my top listing...Following is what I'm found out about them, you have to buy something from them.

As of 2/29/08 - What I've seen with all "surveys" from Vindale:
    **Buy Product
    **Use
    **Evaluate
    **Get Paid

Not a good site.