Voicebroadcasting is Highly effective in Biz Oppty world

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by topleadersonly, May 8, 2009.

1. topleadersonly

topleadersonly New Member

I love using voicebroadcasting. It is the best way to get your message out to the most amount of people in the shortest amount of time. A quick 20 second message where people press one to listen to a longer message is a great qualifier. I make sure everyone who joins my teams has access to it if they want. I have a corporate connection I use that has an amazing platform that corporations and big mortgage brokers use to create sales with. Marketing is the main reason you will succeed or fail with a business. If it cost me 500 to make 1000 in sales, I will take that EVERY day of the week. Treat all home businesses like any other business and then profits will come.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Just make sure you give people the option to opt out of your list... I have done network marketing myself and used voice broadcasters, but they are a royal pain if you are on the receiving end and keep getting messages with no way of opting out!

I have one recruiter that STILL calls me with his broadcaster after several years and he has no opt out function so there is nothing I can do about it except call him back to ask to be removed... which I haven't done yet... obviously.[​IMG]

3. graymkt

graymkt New Member

I also use voice broadcasting and lately my response rate has been better than ever..as with any type of marketing of course its a numbers game but I have been very successful with voice broadcasting..especially with everyone trying to only advertise online I show people how to successfully use voice broadcasting to build their business.

4. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

Hey more power to you if voicebroadcasting is generating responsive leads and sales for your business.

Just please don't call me. I get so many of those darn calls it drives me crazy. If a real person calls me, I always talk with them. If a machine calls me, I hang up.

Mark