W#st and C*t*s Expectations of us......How about our expectations of them??

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by Nikkbunny, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

So while being unable to work for; going on 3 weeks now b/c I still don't have a proper login for S*awGr*ss; I have been receiving emails about W*st's and C*t*i's expectations of their employees.
    Number one- making offers on every call
    Number two- AHT apparently it's too high!
    Number three-Schedule adherence
    Well none of those three things are wrong in and of themselves, However I would like to point a few reasons why they should look at themselves as the cause of these issues.
    I personally don't feel right making a sales offer to a client I have had on the phone for 15-30 minutes when they called in for something that could have been handled in say 2 minutes. Why did the call last that long? Oh maybe b/c SG wasn't working or ADE froze who knows. Every time you log into work it's like playing roulette. Then we have AHT it's high because of the problem stated above and then add to that the fact that PAL's have no idea what they are doing most of the time and there you go a 2 minute call now turns into a 30 minute call.........So am I going to offer the client something now? NO I am not
    Schedule adherence? Well I showed up for mine but I can't log in if it isn't the gateway, its Avaya, or SG. So I spent most of my scheduled work time trying to get to work. Do I get paid for that? No I do not. Does the fact that whatever PAL I have on the phone says that they are sorry and understand my frustration help me? No because even for their Incompetence and inability to do anything what so ever to help any of us they are still getting paid meanwhile I have to borrow money to pay my rent.
    So they have expectations of us well here are my expectations of them. Give me the proper working tools(i.e. software) needed to do my job and I will gladly make an offer on every call where an offer should be made. I will gladly show up and work whatever hours I have scheduled. Give me PAL's that know what they are talking about........(unplugging my printer will not make the gateway work but nice try buddy) and can assist not only me but the client I have on the line and I will gladly lower my AHT.
    I will attend the MANDATORY sales expectation webinar this morning from 9-10 and I think that everyone should let W*st know that in order for us to meet their expectations they need to meet ours.

2. suni315

suni315 New Member

Way to go I feel your pain.
    I think it is B>S> that we must struggle to login and all the while not being paid for our time because of tech issues. I have finally been able to log in but there are so MANY problems within the system it is ridiculous. I have dropped calls all the time or sawgrass freezes etc and I am told once you pull up an account and it is eligible for a sale
    if the call drops or something freezes up before you have a chance to offer it counts as an eligible sales call and goes against you offer rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PLEAZEEEEEE P*Ls what a JOKE. I am always given conflicting info one told me to try something on someones account today and if it didnt work you could go back to original well guess what another pal told me nope client will have to live with the result OMG what the hell am I suppose to tell the client SORRY the people who are suppose to be wiser than myself at this AREN'T... Man I hate you are going through this BUT iI wanted to let you know you are not ALONE. I did read on another board somewhere if they require you to stay at your desk trying to accomlish logging in or dealing with tech issues they are required to pay for that time. Someone said they were turning them in to the labor dept. Guess we'll see

S315

3. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

I think we should be paid when we spend our time trying to log-in. After sitting on the phone all day with 12 different PALs I finally got a working password for SG. So I will finally be able to work today. As long as no other issues come up. The PAL that finally got my password taken care of was extremely helpful and just as aggravated about the situation as I was. So to anyone reading this there are GREAT PALs out there but most of them don't know what they are doing but that happens at every job it's just more frustrating when you are at home and they are your only support system to go when you have an issue. It's not like you can ask the person at the desk next to you or get a supervisor or SME to come over and help.
    Let's all hope it gets better with time.[​IMG]

4. carri895

carri895 New Member

All the lines seem to be having the same issues - tech issues with the applications and log ins, #$%$%@#$ P*ls, sitting around waiting for them to fix the problems and not getting paid for it, getting conflicting info, etc..

And you're right, Nikkbunny, there ARE some GREAT p*ls. That just shows the not so great ones up even more.

I don't know what the solution is. Now the line I'm on is getting emails telling us we're not doing stuff we were never taught to do in the first place. The training was a joke.

I checked this company with the BBB before I completed the hiring process. I have no idea why there aren't complaints about them all over the internet.

5. suni315

suni315 New Member

well I just spent 45 minutes waiting for the organizer of one of our mandatory meetining/webinars call into P*L and they say OH sorry we had to cancel that but failed to inform anyone I asked if we were paid for our time since we were not notified and TOLD flat out NO. That is BULL SH** I am sick of these Bast**Ds getting away with not paying us for ou time.

6. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

Look up your states labor laws and if they say you should be paid I would call and raise H-e double LL b/c that is absolute B>S