W*st C*tri* Virus

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by Tara, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Tara

Tara New Member

I just wanted to get on here to say a very big Thank you to W*st for the lovely virus I received Saturday and for letting me be able to pay Geek Squad to remove it that only cost me $374.00 that I could not afford I would also like to say thank you to all the P*LS who never answered the phone and for me being able to miss the other five hours I had scheduled and depended on .Oh yes, and how can I forget my productivity going down along with show up rate and scheduled Adherence !! Thank you Thank you anymore gifts like this I will be on out on the street with my 3month old
  2. xnatene

xnatene New Member

ohh geez this is so scary..
    i am just borrowing a laptop while the owner is at work and im left here at home. if i get a virus in this alien laptop that is very expensive i will never be able to pay this off.. i still havent even started making calls and the only money i made from west is from training..i am getting scared about this since i am just borrowing this laptop i am using.. i cant afford that...
  3. elisce

elisce New Member

The training pay at west sucks and all what you do for west sucks(for the pay rate a person is payed)! The economy is the worse ever and West needs to pay the employees much better so they may keep quality employees, because if not alot of people will be jumping ship.