Wa vs. MMM

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by bdkfreedom, Feb 3, 2009.

1. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

For those of you that haven't heard of Maverick Money Makers, I think it is a dominant program high and above anything else I have ever seen. I looked into WA and wasn't too ecstatic about it but obviously thats my own personal opinion. Many people in this forum have had great success with WA which is awesome! Different programs are for different folks and we all learn in different manners which makes us all unique when it comes to making money online! I'm curious about any opinions or feedback any of you WA members want to express??

2. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

bdkfreedom: For those of you that haven't heard of Maverick Money Makers, I think it is a dominant program high and above anything else I have ever seen. I looked into WA and wasn't too ecstatic about it but obviously thats my own personal opinion. Many people in this forum have had great success with WA which is awesome! Different programs are for different folks and we all learn in different manners which makes us all unique when it comes to making money online! I'm curious about any opinions or feedback any of you WA members want to express??

I can't fault WA at all... It has tought me SO much. I recently saw a new program coming on the market that was costing over $700 WTF is with that

I can't comment on MMM, but WA has free hosting and free site builder amoung LOADS of other stuff, I can't imagine MMM can beat it

3. beginhere

beginhere New Member

Hi bdkfreedom

Can't answer to WA, however MMM is filled with a wealth of info. I myself have 10 yrs under my belt and actually learned quite a few things from those videos.

I would highly recommend, especially to those new to the scene of work at home/home base business.

Much Success
    Susan

4. 040107

040107 Member

Are you talking about the same Maverick Money Makers here?[​IMG]

http://maverickmoneymakers.com

It says that it's been around since 1997 but quite frankly this is the
    first time I've heard of it. I have to check into this.

Looks interesting...

5. beginhere

beginhere New Member

Hi 040107

Yes that is correct. If it looks interesting to you via the first page.

Wait till you get inside. Whoa! The info videos are very professionally created by Mack himself. Step by step on how too.

Susan

6. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

Exactly Beginhere! For those that are unaware of this remarkable private society with enough information to keep you busy forever and making money online, I am trying to pass the word along!! They only take a few members in at a time because mack can only teach and focus on a number of people at one time. If you are a non-believer, make sure you check out the free videos I have given!

I promise you, I have never seen or heard of someone such as Mack basically feeding you all of this stuff from his hand! Many other programs out there tell you how to do and apply steps to make money online. Mack tells you how but then walks you through each and every step through video tutorials on answering the what and where questions that have been lingering in our minds since the beginning! Once again, the free videos below sold me on the program alone. The actual video that actually shows you one of his secrets abou Google Adwords is what reeled me in! This society is strictly for those interested in making tons of money with affiliate marketing! If you still have questions after this post, please feel free to pm me!

7. Errol

Errol New Member

Hi bdk freedom

I recently joined maverick. I agree that there is a ton of info, but I find that on closer inspection there are sometimes important bits of info missing.

How are u doing with? made any money yet? if so with what?

Cheers

Errol

8. RAh

RAh New Member

Two Thumbs up to MMM! I'm not going to knock on WA but I can speak about both because I have been with both. Regardless of the free site builder and hosting and blah, blah, blah that WA offer...

MMM runs laps around that community. Yes the tactics and strategies offered through MMM may cost you a few dollars here and there...but they produce results and can easily be paid for.

MMM offers everything to everyone regardless if your wet behind the ears or been around the block. What I love about this club is that it focus is one developing those long-term strategies that allow you to build a sustainable, profitable business to last many many year...however Mack understands the importance of getting a newcomer into positive cash flow by offering quick start blueprints.

Not to mention the video training...I'm not new with computers, I am very computer literate; but still it makes the learning so much easier to SEE step by step instructions...and with the new content he has added this month along...wow...that reminds me...Jerry Clark will be speaking today to our group....exciting stuff around here!

I strongly suggest you get in now...stop wasting time with this mini course here, that audio program there, over there is another ebook...don't get me wrong...personal development and reading is cool...but you learn it all in one localized club....no distractions just everything you need from some old school guerrilla marketing tactics to online 'sneak attacks' to get your message in front of those who are looking.

So some may say...you get free this and that with WA, but the quality of content with MMM is far superior!

I still shocked as to all the updates for Feb. along...did I mention Jerry Clark is on a tele-seminar with us today...yea!!!

9. stoky

stoky New Member

Thanks for the tip on Maverick Money Makers.
    After doing some research I decided to try WA. When I tried to subscribe, I got multiple PayPal error messages. I have a PayPal account and a PayPal credit card, but it would not accept either. Attempts to use three different credit cards (clicking the check box to utilize a CC other than PayPal) resulted in a message that I could not use a CC or an E-mail address associated with PayPal. I tried the ask for help via the WA message box on the subscription page. That was last week and no response was forthcoming.
    I am doing the 30 Day Challenge, and will now check out MMM as well.

10. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hmmm...I don't see too many W.A. members aside from footbag_man rising to meet the challenge in this thread.

Do you W.A. members agree that M.M.M. is a better program?

~Newbie Shield~

11. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

You all would be nuts not to check out these videos! Struggling with affiliate marketing for a while now, I have finally figured it out! It was so much easier than I thought! I was basically not applying my work the correct way. There was so much more to know and secrets I never knew about when it comes to advertising! Writing articles, having a blog, etc. is what everybody out there is trying to do! The simple secret Mack shows on these free video tutorials made me want to know more! I couldn't pass it up! The awesome thing was that, this secret was only 1 of SO many!

12. RAh

RAh New Member

Well said brfreedom! So much much one can learn within this club that if followed you'll it make it difficult NOT to earn. Plus it's backed by a two month guarantee so there is nothing to lose only money to be made

13. westfam11

westfam11 Member

The six step-by-step videos that Mack gives you to learn from before you even pay anything for Maverick Money Makers is excellent. I have never seen anyone give something away that helpful and that detailed for f.r.e.e.

Becky

14. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

Everyone who has not yet been informed, obviously westfam11 seems to know the secrets behind these videos also! Those who haven't seen them yet are truly missing out on the chance of a lifetime! Mack literally walks you through every step and SHOWS you how to apply all of these secrets!

15. westfam11

westfam11 Member

westfam11: The six step-by-step videos that Mack gives you to learn from before you even pay anything for Maverick Money Makers is excellent. I have never seen anyone give something away that helpful and that detailed for f.r.e.e.

I was wrong, there are seven step-by-step videos. Great content and help on the videos. Doesn't leave anything out.

Becky

16. may691

may691 New Member

hi, im also interested in MMM... does the membership include free website??

17. westfam11

westfam11 Member

It includes the advertising page if that is what you are referring to. There is no charge to use that.

Becky

18. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I cannot comment much on Maverick Money Makers because I am sticking with WA, and have not joined MMM.

I learned a long time ago to focus.
    I was one who kept reading ebooks...and trying miracle tools.

So, I would say just do your research, and act from a place of inspiration, and do what you feel is best for you.

To success!
    Victoria

19. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

No one from WA has anything else to say?

~Newbie Shield~

20. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Unbelievable isn't it? Usually there's an army of WA members jumping in on something like this.
    Sonni