Wahsearch.com

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Dan_dare, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Dan_dare

Dan_dare New Member

Hi guys,

I am new here and looking for a home based job for me.

During my search I got this forum and found some good advices here.

Actually I'm searching a reliable company, I just found a site name wahsearch.com, I found a job opportunity there and ad seems reliable, but Is wahsearch.com a reliable site, because it hasn't reliable Page rank??? How you judge that someone is real not scam??

Can you please advice me???

I just need you suggestion as how to find a reliable work at home job.

Thanks!!

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Dan_dare![​IMG]

I am guessing wahsearch is a place to find a variety of work at home opportunities and tools... that is what it looks like - a classified ads site.

Here is my advice to you - do your research if it is a home business opportunity, meaning you will be recruiting others into your business,etc, whether that be via internet or calling leads or whatever...

There is a difference between doing something like that or by doing something like affiliate marketing online where you are building blogs, and pages to do niche marketing. (if this is all Greek to you, don't worry, some day it will make more sense if you keep asking questions!)

I would encourage you to be brave enough to be very specific in your questions as that is the best way we can help you.

As far as a work at home job with hours and hourly pay - ummm.... you won't really find it. The world of online marketing and making money from home is more of a self employed kinda thing.

3. Sonni

Sonni New Member

You need to do research to find out what's legit and what's not then decide what it is you would like to do and which one of the programs will best serve your interests. Take your time and choose wisely.
    Sonni

4. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

In my quest, I have have never given money to an online site "claiming" that if I'm a member than they will email me available jobs. I dont want to have to pay someone else to get a job! LOL! But, if you are looking to create a home-business than thats a different story..you will def have to think about what interests you and where your talents lay. Maybe start out as freelance to build a name for yourself..but again you would have to decide that interests you, etc. Good Luck!
    PS everyone in this forum is so helpful, I think we have all been there..its just so nice to have a great group (and knowledgable) of people to talk with![​IMG]

5. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

oh and my spelling is a little off today, LOL! Can you tell I'm tired.:p

6. Marktech

Marktech Member

What mountainmom5 said... plus I might add that if you have some online skills like programming, web design, database admin exp, you can, with work and a lot of research find a good work at home job at WAH.

If you have no skills that suit the online environment, it may be a lot tougher... you will have to learn these skills or find a way to market what you CAN do - online.

7. Dan_dare

Dan_dare New Member

Thanks you all for the kind answers,

I've knowledge of html, css, little bit php (well I can design a php site but not aware of programming.), photoshop, excel, power point, having typing speed of above 30/wpm with 95% accuracy.

These my skills, what do you think which type of job I can have?

And what should be the pay scale?

Please advice...

8. Dan_dare

Dan_dare New Member

Hi,

Can you please advice me as where I can apply for job which you think is reliable. I've put my experiences in the post above.

Any reply would be appreciated.

Thanks!