Want to add a sign up for my enewsletter function to my site...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by happygal, Aug 7, 2009.

1. happygal

happygal Member

I have been looking around but haven't found a great program. Ideally, I'd like something where people could sign up for receive a weekly (free) e-newsletter. They would provide me with their email and I would them distribute a weekly communication to those people.

Anyone have recommendations on a program to use?
  2. TyBrown

TyBrown New Member

I've used getresponse.com but don't like them. I'm now using Oneshoppingcart.com
  3. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I currently use Getresponse.com I like them very much =].

They also have a decent affiliate program [​IMG].

aweber.com is another one.

I have used both and getresponse is better for IM in my opinion.

I'm not sure what you want to use it for though.... ^^.

P.S. Getresponse is faster [​IMG].
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Try Aweber - they are the number one autoresponder out there. You can also get a free 60 day trial to Constant Contact, but it may not be as user friendly as Aweber.
  5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi HappyGal,

I agree with Matt and Keith, either Aweber or GetResponse would serve you best. I wouldn't bother with anything else.

~Newbie Shield~
  6. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

your answer is autoresponder. getresponse and aweber provide the best service so far. if you need low fees you can try norabot
  7. EZFreeBees

EZFreeBees New Member

Or if you don't feel like paying the monthly fees for limited amounts of leads with GetResponse or aWeber, you can check into hosting your own e-mail autoresponder. A Very Powerful one is Interspire E-Mail Marketer.

You do need to pay for it, I can set it up for you if you need... However it is fully customizable by you and you can do whatever you want with it if it deals with email marketing. Autoresponders, newsletters, one time blasts to your lists, whatever.

8. gowriter

gowriter Member

Aweber's the best I've used so far. Easy to set up. A tad pricier than that competition, but the quality is unbeatable.

Adding an opt-in form for your newsletter is simple as a copying the code for the web form and pasting it to your website.
  9. carbonv

carbonv New Member

I've used both Aweber and Getresponse. I wouldn't recommend anything else. However, Aweber is a better autoresponder service. The email deliverability is by far the best. The monthly fee is so minimal for the service being provided. Risking not having all of your messages delivered to your subscribers is not worth going the free route.