WARNING FOR ALL COASTAL MEMBERS!!!

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by hsimpsonjr, Mar 21, 2007.

1. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Eric,

Your just wrong about this. Coastal works with over 60 companies. Personally, I don't like ALL the companies. I DO like 75% of them though. People have TONS of options for travel and what Coastal does is make it possible for people to travel at wholesale prices. We went to Orlando a few weeks ago $355 for the week. 2 Bed Room Condo.

We've made trips to Cincinnati and paid $49 per night for a $119 per night room at the Candlewood Suites.

Rental Cards....Herts gives me SUPER SERVICE and I love the discounted rates I get there.

Your entitled to your opinion, but there are way more POSITIVE ones than there are negative ones.

Jay NaPier
  2. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Coastal Vacations is like having a BJ's or a Costco membership. You buy those membership as in the long run you will save money on your shopping. Can you find better deal at your local supermarket on the same things from time to time? Of course. Every week the supermarkets have dollar sales and buy one get one free deals. Does this mean you should have a BJ's or Costco membership? Of course not.

Many people have different experiences with Coastal. Im not here to downplay anyones experience as it is their experience and not mine. I can only be an authority on what ive seen.

My wife was an avid traveler well b4 we saw Coastal. As a matter of fact b4 we joined she went on a 7 day Carnival Cruise with her girlfriends that cost us about $1000. I didnt go as we didnt have a second $1000 for me to go. Well when I saw the level one package for $1295 and it had a Carnival Cruise as well as all the other goodies I saw the great value. For me Coastal made sense. In addition it has marketing value thus making it something we could sell and make money.

If you are looking at Coastal Vacations I say dig deep and do so with an open mind. In this day and time with so many scams and so many things that people have been burned with I understand being skeptical. But I will say that ive been on the vacations , ive met the people, ive made great money and ive helped so many others do the same. When I look at something I look at the fruit it bares. The fruit ive seen Coastal bare is very sweet and tasty.

Good luck to everyone getting started in this great business.

Adam Frederick
    Platinum Coastal Director
    302 476 2753

[Post edited - Admin]
  3. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Eric,
    sorry for you bad experience. I used the Coastal package and saved about $700 on my condo in Myrtle Beach this past summer. It works. For proof with actual examples just go to coastalproof dot com. There are ALWAYS bad experiences with ALL companies homebased or not. Go to the BBB and look up McDonalds. Lot's of complaints there, for sure.
    You can see THE ENTIRE PACKAGE that you will receive on the Internet. You will get a description of each card and the trips and vouchers available in the package. If you didn't look at it before you ordered then that is your fault and the fault of the director selling you the package. The main reason people don't want to do refunds is because you can copy the package and use it if you wanted to even after you sent the package back. It's not fair to the person selling you the product. I had one guy do a charge back on me after receiving the package. He had been chasing me down and researching the product for almost AN ENTIRE YEAR! He had been to my site many many times but he didn't tell his wife. He knew EXACTLY what the package consisted of when he ordered it. When I talked to him he said "my wife freaked out and did a charge back. I guess I need to send you the $295 for the package since the charge back went through." I laughed at him and said "NO! You will send the package back in perfect condition. ONLY QUALIFIED DIRECTORS can purchase this package at the wholesale price" He wanted to screw me out of the package and my profit! The point is He could be using the package right now and I wouldn't know it and neither would the Coastal shipping center. This is a good reason to have a contract that is signed to say you won't ask for a refund which will make sure you know the package before you actually buy it.

Eric, there are thousands upon thousands of people using and making thousands, even millions of dollars selling this package. It works! This is just another example of how you need to do your research before you send money.
  4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

COASTAL IS FOR REAL

The only warning you ever need to heed about Coastal is that its a real business. If you want to make from $1000 - $9705 in a real business that takes real work then this is it. You can live out all of your dreams in this business.

Ive been able to live mine. So let me warn you that if you want to retire early , live on your own terms and go on great vacations then you are in the right place.

Adam Frederick
    302 476 2753
  5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

DONT READ THIS POST

Dont read this post unless you want to make $1000 - $9705 on every transaction. Yes thats right with Coastal thats the type of money we make. Coastal has made 100's of 6 figures earners as well as by no probably a few dozen 7 figure ones. All for getting started at the even at the level one price of $1295.

If you want to make great money then get back to the person who referred you here or if you dont have anyone you are talking to about Coastal and happened here by chance then feel free to call me.

This opportunity is life changing and the next best time to get started is right now!!!!

Adam Frederick
    302 476 2753