1. mochamama

mochamama New Member

I'm surprised not to see a thread on this company. Has anyone had any experience with it?
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I have not had any experience with them. I don't see any conversations about this company here.

If you are looking for more info on them, maybe you should go to Google and do a search to see what others are saying about it.

If I were you, I would look for POSITIVE comments about them because online, no matter how good the company is, there will always be people who talk BAD things about them o any legit company and people.

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Me neither but I bet if you go to cafemom.com or wahm.com you will see it.

We talk mostly about HOW to internet marketing and don't waste a lot of time promoting businesses. [​IMG]

You can do ANYTHING you want once learn how to do IM.[​IMG]
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I assume you are talking about the network marketing company that sells the J.R. Watkins products?

I don't know anything about their business opportunity, but I've used a few of their products over the years and they are very good quality.

They've been around for quite a while so I assume they would have a fairly good stable business op for those interested.

5. dougadam

dougadam New Member

I sell Watkins Products, if you have any questions please feel free to send me an email