We should all tell this one what we think

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by luvtravel, Aug 2, 2008.

1. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

This person I beleive (dont know for sure) BECAUSE she belongs to another ad/surf program and possibly even a part owner, has been the biggest BASHER ever, she even warned everyome she would report ASD, ...reason?? she is a COMPETITOR!!
    http://www.squidoo.com/AdCashGeneratorASD
    Take a look at her squidoo page, go down where on 7-25
    she actually STATES THIS>>>

"UPDATE JULY 25 2008

OH! OH!

QUOTE: For those of you who have poked holes in ASD and tried to warn their cheerleaders that this situation is no more than a glorified Ponzi scheme, you can rest easier. Be assured that the SEC and other appropriate authorities have been properly notified and are conducting a thorough investigation as we speak."

How would she know on 7-25 about this??
    Reach your own conclusions

She was bashing ASD for months because she belongs to another ad/surf that is no where close to ASD.

Is she could she be the one who started this whole investigation???

I leave the evidence up to you
    perhaps you may want to leave her a complimentary comment or two[​IMG] [​IMG]

See this character and her husband
    http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/DM-Geiss
  2. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Yeah ASD is costing this guy a lot of money because everyone is leaving his network marketing companies for ASD. Of course he wants ASD to fail for his own personal, selfish reasons. Before ASD was even around he was attacking other competing companies and he always went way below the belt. He is an arrogant JERK! I am certain he is the one who called the attorney general. I plan to send him an email.
  3. teydean

teydean New Member

Why do people do these type of things?

I mean, I understand the objective, but WHY use this approach?
  4. utket

utket New Member

I seem to recall that Investigator / Grand Old Geezer was displaying a copy on this forum or the ASA forum of the complaint that he was going to file with the Attorney General. Does anybody else recall if this is accurate?
  5. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Yeah I think think Investigator/Grand Old Geezer had a hand in this as well. It's crazy because if you look at his posts he contradicted himself quite a bit. He was saying the award Andy got was fake until we all saw it in Chicago. Calling it a scam when we all know it's not from first hand experience with the program. Also, he is clueless as to the business model and how the company works. I think we might need to investigate the Investigator!!! He obviously has bad intentions.

When the AG approves everything I am certain we will have some recourse against the people slandering the company.
  6. Investigator

Investigator New Member

Vikingfan you are correct that I had a hand in this. Yes I contacted all the people that needed to be contacted. The only difference is I was able to back up my accusations concerning this program with documentation. It was because I was able to supply them with documents compared to false and mis-leading accusations by people like you and the rest of the Dreamers towards those of us who took the time to do real investigations and did not take Ole Andy's word as being the gospel.

Its one thing to accuse some one of doing something and not have any proof and its another thing to have proof. It was that proof that raised the eyebrows of the Government who then started doing their own investigation many months ago. They even got more interested as Andy and his Dreamers continued to try and intimidate those of us who posted the info by threatening Lawsuits. Even more interesting was the many video's and sites proclaiming Andy as being a visionary. It only backed up the documentation that I had. Just like now on many of the forums are investigators from The Department of Justice, The IRS and several other Agencies that are recording all of the posts both for and against Andy. Many of the videos that was used to get new members (even though they were taken off line)have been saved and will be used against those who produced them.

YES I WAS THE ONE and I would do it all again if I have too!!!

Jack Arons
    Investigator
    Big Bend Crimes
    (850) 421-5791
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Investigator: The IRS and several other Agencies that are recording all of the posts both for and against Andy. Many of the videos that was used to get new members (even though they were taken off line)have been saved and will be used against those who produced them.

Really well here's a post for them
    WHY DONT YOU INVESTIGATE AND SHUT DOWN ALL THE THOUSANDS OF AUTOSURFS, (SEE THEM ON FORUM TALKGOLD 120 pages of autosurfs mentioned)

Oh and in addition purplecity's posts are against autosurfs yet SHE belongs to an autosurf maybe she and her autosurf should be investigated??? She says autosurfs are ponzi scams, what about the one she is involved in???
  8. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

There's always somebody around to cause 'headaches'. Jealousy and Bitterness...
  9. SixMinuteMan

SixMinuteMan New Member

Investigator: The only difference is I was able to back up my accusations concerning this program with documentation. It was because I was able to supply them with documents compared to false and mis-leading accusations by people like you and the rest of the Dreamers towards those of us who took the time to do real investigations and did not take Ole Andy's word as being the gospel.

If there is so much documentation and proof, and it seems your actions are predicated on protecting us from the evils of ASD and Andy Bowdoin, why don't you share it with the group?

All of your ranting and raving is useless without it.
  10. Investigator

Investigator New Member

Sixminute man:

I would be happy to share it with you since I have posted here and you can see it for yourself. Also, unlike you and your counterparts I have also posted both of my phone numbers and my name which I might add none of you have done.

Yes, I was the one who sent the documentation to the US ATTORNEY and every Law Enforcement Agency. You see when you complain about something or some one they are more apt to listen to what you say when you can back it up with proof. It must have been strong enough proof for them to take a look at ASD. I also sent the data to Interpol, the IRS and to several AG's.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=36519&page=5
  11. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Investigator: p with proof. It must have been strong enough proof for them to take a look at ASD. I also sent the data to Interpol, the IRS and to several AG's.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=36519&page=5

Hi Investigator....

Just wondering... aren't copies of lawsuits typically stamped with some official seal? What's the date of the lawsuit? If it has been filed, do you have a case number?

Thanks,

Mike
  12. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Investigator,

I have read through alot of your posts here and there. I was trying to figure out what you proved. I failed. I cannot figure out what your case is and what proof you have. You posted a bunch of junk. Pictures of an office that actually exists, companies Andy started, a picure of a lawsuit document that says nothing. I don't see what your point is. If you lost money or something I could understand. I can't figure your case and the proof you say you presented doesn't seem to be coherent with your ramblings. Are you okay?
  13. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Investigator, reading all your posts this past month brings me to one conclussion. You remind me of the typical outcast kid growing up who craves attention and goes running to tell Mommy and Daddy when "Billy" or Jimmy" said something he didn't like. None of us adults in here need your protection and quite honestly feel good about the due diligence we did on the business. Anyone in any business or field can stir up trouble if they want to regardless of the validity or compliance of the business. I guess you got your attention and will undoubtedly be doing this the rest of your life again and again with someone else. I think it's pretty safe to say that you have a personal agenda here that goes beyond the normal exchange of information in a forum. Now that you ran and told Mommy and Daddy that Billy called you a name, let's see what Mommy and Daddy do. Then take your act on the road and get your attention somewhere else please.
  14. ushi

ushi New Member

The image posted by Investigator is a document that would be filed (with a case) stating that he is unable to pay all fees upfront (in order to file). It is not the supporting documentation or the actual filing document.

Read more about "in forma pauperis" here
    http://www.lectlaw.com/def/i020.htm
  15. phiwilli

phiwilli New Member

Hey Investigator, is this you?

[​IMG]
  16. vikingfan

vikingfan New Member

Look guys anyone and everyone can file complaints with the attorney general but it does not mean they have merit. The AG will do their investigation, clear ASD and we can all move on. I am not very worried about Investigator because he thinks ASD is a ponzi and we all know that by definition it is not. Thousands of attorneys have approved this program. Investigator cannot even give us reasons he thinks ASD is a scam. In fact, he doesn't even understand how the program works.
  17. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

No matter what happens I hope the appropriate agencies look into Investigator's claim that the award being shown at the Chicago meeting was indeed an award in George Bush's name.

The implications could be huge. Think about it. If that award shown in Chicago in the President's name(according to Investigator) was legit, then how did Andy/ASD get their hands on it? Has it gone missing? [​IMG]

If it wasn't legit, I'm sure there has to be some law somewhere to prevent people from creating fake awards in other people's names........ to pass as their own. (???)
  18. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

You know it's interesting that investigator posted his copy of his "official court papers". I personally typed up similar court papers just like this from my own computer for a friend of mine who wanted to file his own papers with the clerk of courts and get a court date without having to go through an attorney. Plus there is MUCH MORE than just a cover sheet that is required in order to be able to file them with the courts. It doesn't become official until you get a copy from the courts that is signed by a judge or magistrate, stamped with a court seal and date of filing by the clerk AND a case number. I didn't see any of those "official" things on that cover sheet "only" he is trying to say is "official". Anyone can type up forms like this in their microsoft word program.
  19. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Look, do-gooders are the ones who started this entire thing

Jack Aron and the lady with the squidoo page,DM-Geiss, for some unknown reason took it upon themselvs to ruin Andy, why I have no idea, they are obsessed with the man!!

The woman who calls herself purplecity who isDM-Geiss, on all the money forums and jack, oldgeezer,investigator, proudly proclaimed they started in June to bring down Andy and his programs

ms purplecity herelf is in MrsVIP autosurf that could have been her incentive and motive to bring down ASD out of either spite or jealousy

Jack's reasons?? I have no idea, he is just plain obsessed with Andy

BUT these two never stopped to think if they were just hurting Andy or thousands of people!!!!!!

But know what? karma is a bi*ch and what goes around comes around

The two started in June to bring down ASD and Andy!!!

yet why didnt they go after any of the other programs? There are others, yet they targeted ASD
  20. deem

deem New Member

Have you ever noticed that Jack/Geezer/Investigator rants and raves and makes claims and as soon as someone says bring the proof and what's your obsession with Andy, he disappears and never produces any answers. Instead, he just starts a new rant or rave. He's not an investigator -- he's a stalker.

Don't give your number out; he will likely target you next.

He really reminds me of a classic bully.