We should all tell this one what we think

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by luvtravel, Aug 2, 2008.

1. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

Just goes to show you, anyone can bring down any company with a simple complaint. If the payday is big enough for gov. to pay attention to, believe me, they will.

It is always about the money, so just watch how long this will be dragged out now that gov. has seized control over all assets. Whether legit or not makes little difference in the end.

Once 12DP set precedent for these surf deals, it was already written in stone what would happen to the next multi-million dollar surf deal. All any investigator had to do was show judge the 12DP case file, and he would have signed off on seizure, I was suprised it took this long, but then again, no one really knows just how long this investigation has been going on, but one this is certain, a seizure of assets is not what happens to any legitimate company for they would have to subpoena bank records before this action, so makes you wonder if Andy was being truthful with everyone, and as usual, I doubt it.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless
  2. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Investigator: Vikingfan you are correct that I had a hand in this. Yes I contacted all the people that needed to be contacted. The only difference is I was able to back up my accusations concerning this program with documentation. It was because I was able to supply them with documents compared to false and mis-leading accusations by people like you and the rest of the Dreamers towards those of us who took the time to do real investigations and did not take Ole Andy's word as being the gospel.

Its one thing to accuse some one of doing something and not have any proof and its another thing to have proof. It was that proof that raised the eyebrows of the Government who then started doing their own investigation many months ago. They even got more interested as Andy and his Dreamers continued to try and intimidate those of us who posted the info by threatening Lawsuits. Even more interesting was the many video's and sites proclaiming Andy as being a visionary. It only backed up the documentation that I had. Just like now on many of the forums are investigators from The Department of Justice, The IRS and several other Agencies that are recording all of the posts both for and against Andy. Many of the videos that was used to get new members (even though they were taken off line)have been saved and will be used against those who produced them.

YES I WAS THE ONE and I would do it all again if I have too!!!

Jack Arons
    Investigator
    Big Bend Crimes
    (850) 421-5791

Investigator: Yes, I was the one who sent the documentation to the US ATTORNEY and every Law Enforcement Agency. You see when you complain about something or some one they are more apt to listen to what you say when you can back it up with proof. It must have been strong enough proof for them to take a look at ASD. I also sent the data to Interpol, the IRS and to several AG's.

Investigator: According to an individual who posted in one of the ASD forums and who is a Dreamer (since you like to call us bashers) their downline or upline what ever you all call them.

One of Andy's top executives was terminated two weeks ago and that individual took documents to the US Attorney's Office in Washington DC. The US Attorney felt that the information warranted the freezing of the accounts and that they should take a closer look at ASD's operation.

So, if that is true then it was not a basher that turned the dirty deed...but one of your own!!!

Mr. Holmes.....first you're crowing that YOU were the one who "did it", and now you're suggesting otherwise....hmmmmmm......

Regardless, I just wanted to make sure I posted your words for posterity's sake down the road.....wouldn't want you to lose out on getting all the glory for causing this temporary shutdown of ASD......
  3. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

Good post Caterina. Been listening in on Investigator and he seems to contradict himself a lot but quite honestly he does offer some major points to consider. I personally think everyone has their own agenda to some degree on this forum which makes it for very interesting banter!
  4. itzdk

itzdk New Member

5. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

That's too bad...wonder if there will still be a Conference Call today
  6. nkelly

nkelly New Member

vikingfan: Yeah ASD is costing this guy a lot of money because everyone is leaving his network marketing companies for ASD.
    Hate to point this out, but Network marketing companies that are selling a product are not illegal.
  7. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Caterina: wouldn't want you to lose out on getting all the glory for causing this temporary shutdown of ASD......
    Is that word temporary a typo or did you not read the case document?
  8. nkelly

nkelly New Member

WhiteSox: I personally think everyone has their own agenda to some degree on this forum which makes it for very interesting banter!
    If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck...it's usually a duck. Ponzi..duck...same thing. Some people here knew it was a ponzi and were taking it for every cent they could while it lasted, some people never heard of ponzi until now (me included) but knew it seemed too good to be true. Some people genuinely thought this was a legitimate work at home business, they were just naiive and some were out to topple it because it was sucking away potential from their legitimate businesses. It has been a heck of a ride I must say! I have learned a lot. $7,000 was a tall price to pay for that lesson but that's life!
  9. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Investigator: YES I WAS THE ONE and I would do it all again if I have too!!!

Jack Arons
    Investigator
    Big Bend Crimes
    (850) 421-5791

Fine than "do it all again" shut down ALL autosurfs! Don't stop at just one, I could give you the name of a program that has a payplan called perpetual leverage, AKA pyramid, why not go after that one and really make a name for yourself??

Their pyramid payplan is a ponzi scam go after it!