Wealthy Affiliate or Site Build It?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mtran2000, Feb 16, 2010.

1. happywife

happywife Gold Member

You're very welcome, and congratulations! [​IMG] I think it's ALWAYS overwhelming at first when you are starting out. Never fear. Just take one step at a time and try not to stress over the future steps.

It's really just like building a building or something. You just do one thing at a time and eventually you've got an amazing finished product.

That's fine for your wife. You can't talk people into doing things differently than they've already determined. Give it a few months or so. When you're site is progressing nicely and bringing in plenty of free traffic, she'll be much more likely to reconsider.

All the best. I look forward to hearing what niche you settle on!
    Blessings,
    Angie

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You can learn a great deal with Wealthy Affiliate or Site Build It. What you will find is that both programs have a lot in common. The big thing is to be prepared to work hard with whatever route you decide to take. If you are not prepared to work hard, don't invest your money...or time in either program.

3. ericsquest

ericsquest New Member

I have not used Site Build It so I can't comment on it, but I am a happy member of Wealthy Affiliate. Yes, it's true that much of the info found inside Wealthy Affiliate can be found elsewhere. The problem is, it is so scattered that it makes it hard to put it all together. The WA training area puts it all together into any easy to digest manner.

Truthfully though I have to say the support of the members is WA's strong point. Everyone I have come in contact with in there has been extremely helpful and the forum has a success thread that is very inspiring.

Now of course most of the stuff is basic stuff, but I have been using this so called basic stuff to make money online for years. Find something that works and keep doing it!

Hope that helps. If you have further questions about WA shoot them my way and I'll do my best to answer them.