Wealthy Affiliate?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by getagrip, Apr 11, 2006.

1. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Glad you finally got in the door! I'd suggest starting out with the 8 Week Action Plan, then asking questions and reading all of the "Sticky posts" in the Wealthy Affiliate forum.
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

[​IMG]allwinkay: hi angel ,
    Could you please explain a bit your "I'm just offering a one-month free subscription"? I am thinking to give WA a try....

I'm not quite sure who you are referring to, but unfortunately, WA is not free. However, you can always join for a month to try Wealthy Affiliate out, and cancel before your membership renews. This is a good option for people who don't want to pay the monthly fee, but as I've said before, you just might get addicted to Wealthy Affiliate!
  3. dark affiliate

dark affiliate New Member

Thanks getagrip, yea i will work on that. btw is your user name in WA the same on this forum?
  4. naturalis

naturalis New Member

Like getagrip said, 8 week action plan should definitely be your first mission, then I would go for the "learning center" section in the menu and watch all the videos there. They are really nice and very informative.

Then when you get through it all, forum is the way to go and on a long run you will find yourself using it a lot.
  5. dark affiliate

Ok naturalis i will do that. How long have you been a WA member and what has it been like for you so far, experience wise and success?
  6. dark affiliate

One last questions for now. If someone says that their daily record is over $1000 in NET profit, on WA affiliate what does that mean?
  7. naturalis

naturalis New Member

dark affiliate: Ok naturalis i will do that. How long have you been a WA member and what has it been like for you so far, experience wise and success?

I have joined WA in november 2007 and I'm currently making somewhere around $30-$50 per month... not much but i'm really beginning to understand it. It is vital to practice and once in the future success is almost inevitable (at least that's what i'm hoping for).

dark affiliate: One last questions for now. If someone says that their daily record is over $1000 in NET profit, on WA affiliate what does that mean?

He means that total amount of money earned on one day is over $1000.
  8. dark affiliate

may i ask why that is your current earnings? IS that all you have managed to do or because you have not worked as hard as other, as in not properly enough? What do you do peronslaly, articles ppc etc? What about websites and bum marketing etc, what are you not doing that other are?
  9. naturalis

naturalis New Member

To be honest I haven't worked as hard as I could because I'm a student and I have a pretty bussy schedule. So this is what I'm capable of earning at the moment but i'm sure that my income will rise as soon as I'll put in more effort.

But it may not always be like that. Some people at WA start earning on their first week already! It's a matter of luck and knowledge but the real steady income comes with months or even years of experience.

Currently I'm experimenting with articles, some are ranked on the first page of google, some are a disaster [​IMG]. I have also tried PPC and it's a very sophisticated thing that can bury you fast but it can also give you instantaneous results. In fact I've made my first money with PPC on google adwords.
  10. Tantalus

Tantalus New Member

Hi, guys... just joined the forum, so be ready for a barrage of questions! [​IMG]

I've seen the posts that talk about an increase in the monthly for WA, but on their website it still lists the cost as $29.99... am I missing something?
  11. Tantalus

Tantalus New Member

While waiting for my previous post to be approved, I found the answer to my question... despite the fact that the website continually refers to a $29.99 monthly fee, you only get that price if you buy a yearly subscription. In my mind that's a bit on the cheesy, dishonest side.

I do have a couple of other questions related to that, though:

1. Has WA ever given any reason to explain why they would suddenly jack up their fee by over 30%? Did they just decide they wanted to make more money?

2. Since the monthly fee has gone up by 30%, have they increased the referral payment as well? By my calculations it should now be $18.20 per referral per month.

Thx
  12. dom

dom New Member

Hi Tantalus

I don't know why the price increase but yes the refferal payment has increased.. It is a more than $18.20. Anyhow with all that is availaible in WA the price is still cheap..you should really look into it..it is a great program. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
  13. naturalis

naturalis New Member

The price increase was of curse due to so much members joining every day. WA is constantly growing and you can ask anybody... they will all say that the monthly fee is underpriced.
  14. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Naturalis hit the nail on the head - Carson and Kyle didn't want Wealthy Affiliate to be undervalued. Please note that this was their first price increase since they launched Wealthy Affiliate back in Septermber of 2005 - and they have added A LOT since then! [​IMG]
  15. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Wealthy Affiliate has many valueable tools which can save hundreds per month to the serious marketer.
    I have always felt they should charge more.
    The forum itself is worth the monthly subscription fee.
    I plan to be a life member.
    To success!
    Victoria
  16. Chrisblue

Chrisblue New Member

Hi Everyone,[​IMG]

I just joined this forum and now wish I had found it sooner. I've read what everyone has said about WA and I think it is exactly what I've been looking for. I just wish I could have signed up before the price increase, because I have an extremely limited budget, being on one income. This is why I've been researching IM and have a strong desire to succeed. I'm just worried about having the brains needed to be successful at IM. I'm hoping WA can lead me by the hand and help me create a reasonable monthly income to help my family live a better life.

Thanks to everyone for all of your wonderful info on WA. I'll be heading on over there to join, and hopefully cover my membership fee in fairly short order. Money is really tight right now, but that's why I must succeed. See you in the WA Forums and here as well.

Chris
  17. Christyw

Christyw New Member

Hi All,

Glad to see there are a few more future IM's poping up!! I have been with WA for 3 weeks now and I can say the knowledge is fantastic! The training is quite a lot of info to get through, but what I really like about is is that you cannot jump forward and you are given tasks at the end of each week. Of course it's up to you to do them, but if you want success......you'll follow the plan!

To anyone who is unsure.....'just do it'!!!! You won't regret it.

The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary![​IMG]
  18. naturalis

naturalis New Member

Christyw: The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

Christy that sure made me laugh, but it's true! You won't get enlightened in a split second. A lot of hours of personal practice is a must everywhere not only in WA.
  19. dark affiliate

Hi i have a few more questions. I heard that it is best to have your own website made from your own hands, not just a pre built one with WA or anyone else, although i know the pre built ones with WA can be good. Well my point is i know that WA offers free hosting, is it possible to make my own website and use that sites data as a ZIP or however and then use the WA free hosting to launch it? Or does the WA hosting only work with its own prebuilt sites?

I know for a fact that i should / will build my own site anyway, because even if i do well with WA you should have your own site anyway and if i quit WA i cant keep their prebuilt sites. So i was wondering if i could currently build my own site with their hosting and then buy a host at a later date.

thanks
  20. Casper

Casper New Member

dark affiliate: Hi i have a few more questions. I heard that it is best to have your own website made from your own hands, not just a pre built one with WA or anyone else, although i know the pre built ones with WA can be good. Well my point is i know that WA offers free hosting, is it possible to make my own website and use that sites data as a ZIP or however and then use the WA free hosting to launch it? Or does the WA hosting only work with its own prebuilt sites?

I know for a fact that i should / will build my own site anyway, because even if i do well with WA you should have your own site anyway and if i quit WA i cant keep their prebuilt sites. So i was wondering if i could currently build my own site with their hosting and then buy a host at a later date. If you want too get started quick it may be good too start working on your own site before you join up, However if you have a bit of time on your hands & you have the time too learn the ins & outs of the business then if you wanted too start with one of their sites that's fine.

I joined up a couple of weeks ago & I'm joining individual affiliate programs which are related too 3 categories, I do have knowledge of HTML & I may use one of their sites too start with then build my own slowly.