Wealthy Affiliate?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by getagrip, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Quoting: tricknicktravis is the brother of the owner. think about it why would he be a member and make that much money a day

Well, this is an interesting 1st post for me.

First, hello to all. I'm Dave and I'm a full time IMer and senior member of WA.

tricknick - you are in the wrong buddy. Travis is not related in any way to Kyle or Carson (the owners of WA). In fact those guys met for the first time recently in Las Vegas when Travis won the WA incentive competition.

Travis uses WA as his hang out and only posts with the very best of intentions.

Just wanted to clear that up in case anyone thinks WA ain't what it's meant to be. That is a great place to learn all you need to know about IM

Dave B
  2. Global

Global New Member

Good day,

Travis is a member of WA because on there sales page his testimonial say's that WA was what helped him get to the next level.

It has helped many do this.
  3. Global

Global New Member

Good day,

Wealthy Affiliate is not for everyone for those who want to learn to make money and expect it to happen a couple of days from now Wealthy Affiliate is not for you.

Could use more videos as well.
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Yeah, that's true - DON'T EXPECT GET TO GET RICH QUICK WITH ANY PROGRAM! That's what I like about Wealthy Affiliate - right on the sales page, they are honest and tell you that making money online takes time and effort - most scammers won't admit that!
  5. Dave B

Dave B New Member

I don't like dragging up old posts but I thought you might want to know.

K & C at Wealthy Affiliates are now offering FREE Web Hosting for all members.

Yep! You read that correctly. FREE WEB HOSTING!

All the techy details are on my blog.

Dave B
  6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Just to elaborate a little on what Dave said, the hosting at Wealthy Affiliate is a REALLY good deal. Here is what is comes with:

Here are the details of the hosting that ALL members get:

-600 MB Space (supports 600 - 6000 web pages)
    -120,000 MB Transfer
    -15 Email Accounts
    -15 Email Redirects
    -3 External Domains
    -30 Sub-Domains
    -15 Domain Aliases
    -3 MySQL Databases
    -3 Autoresponders
    -IMAP & POP3 Supported
    -Domain Contact Management
    -Webmail
    -PHP MyAdmin Database Management

That is a very good deal and gives you LOTS of bandwidth! Rumor has it that there are more perks on the way!
  7. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Hi getagrip,

Speculation is rife as to what's coming next.

I think it will be some kind of conversion tracker like you know who's Xray thingy

I hope so

Dave B
  8. DJ_Andre

DJ_Andre New Member

This sounds like a great system. I am interested and I am looking into this. The feedback seems great and honest. Wealthy Affiliate looks like the package for me. Thank you to everyone for the information!
  9. gravell69

gravell69 New Member

DJ_Andre

Make sure when you come on board to get registered on the forum, that way we can all welcome you to the Wealthy Affiliate Community

gravell69
  10. jameszz

jameszz New Member

Is it easy to cancel the monthly fee though? I would of joined ages ago, but I hate that monthly fee part of it..
  11. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Hi James,

Payment is via PayPal so you can cancel any time you want. I'd give it a try. If you want an inside view before you join, check my blog (sig link)

There is a video review on there

Dave B
  12. jameszz

jameszz New Member

thanks dave, how do you go about cancelling then? I havent really used paypal much. I see your quite local ( kent)
  13. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Hi James

You just let paypal know and they won't authorise any more payments

Dave B
  14. jameszz

jameszz New Member

cant you manually do it with wealthy affiliate? can you pm me about this or something..
  15. jameszz

jameszz New Member

monthly fees aren't so good.. if its easy to cancel and they don't make it hard I'll join
  16. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Hi James,

When you join WA your payments are collected from your Paypal account as a subscription payment. If you decide it's not for you then you just cancel the subscription payment yourself within your Paypal account and no more payments will be taken.

In that way you are in full control

Dave B

PS. I look forward to seeing you in the forums
  17. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Just for the record, you might not want to cancel...but if for some reason you do, it will take about 2 minutes of your time.
  18. innominds

innominds New Member

Hey, I'm very much interested in WA, could anyone throw a highlight on this program. An unbiased review would be appreciated.
  19. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Hi,

There is a video review on my blog...check that out (sig link). Unbiased? Well I'm a senior WA member but there is a reason for that. It's the best place to be for IM.

Dave B
  20. Dave B

Dave B New Member

mmmm...

I got an e-mail saying there was a new post on this thread....

Can't see it...never mind.

Lot's happening at WA and elsewhere[​IMG]

Dave B