well, if anyone ends up seeing my blog I don't want to hear

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by oregoncountry, Apr 4, 2009.

1. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

any laughing[​IMG] Ok, so I am doing plenty of my own. Wow, trial and error, that's "denises" way[​IMG] Now I just need to start learning where I can post my link, seems that would be a really good idea, duhhhhhhhh!!! I am really having fun and even think I may earn a few sheckles here and there, hey, it could happen, LOL!!! So far, I haven't spent a dime on this "quest" to have a blog/website. Course that will be obvious to anyone truly knowlegeable about Affiliate Marketing.

Well, it's time to eat something and hey, I think I'll even take a shower. Been at this since 7 a.m. today.

Hope you are all having a great day! Here in Southern Oregon we are supposed to get to 67 degrees today, yahoooooooo!!! And in the 70's tomorrow, and about time!!

denise in Sams Valley OR
    PS Oh yeah, any tips on promoting my blog, totally welcome here[​IMG]

2. daneg33

daneg33 New Member

What is the topic of your blog? I would suggest that you go into some forums that are about your topic, put a link to your blog in your signature and go from there. You would be surprised how many people are "curious" about it.

3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Write some articles related to your blog and point back to it via Ezinearticles and Goarticles. Also link back to your blog via Digg.com - this should help you get indexed, and/or increase your page rank! [​IMG]

5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

You can submit to onlywire, a social bookmarking site.
    I can quite a numbers of blog readers from there.

6. robinincarolina

7. robinincarolina

I know you were talking to Denise, but I was having problems with Ezine, and I still want to know what Dig is. Denise and I are penpals. lol