West At Home Agent

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by beckymom4two, Aug 6, 2006.

1. janne2008

janne2008 New Member

I personally would not work with them. They do have a bad track record of not honoring their pa a payments. In addition, I found that they disturbed my family life too. I've been with them for a few months. but later gave up...

I'm a stay at home for 6 months ! [​IMG] not as long as yourself, but i agree ... it's nice to be able to earn and have a pay check each month...that's why like yourself i've been exploring many opportunities online. It's great that you're here to get advice from those who has "been there and done that" ! I learnt it the harder way, before i discovered this site !
  2. georgiagin

georgiagin New Member

I was so like the person who posted before. I did my first 1 hour shift yesterday and it went AWFUL. I couldnt switch between screens, could hardly remember how to log ghost calls (you dont!) etc. And I came to DREAD the Time/Lfe music calls cause it meant so much upselling. But...then today I had day 2...and while I still made tons of mistakes and fully expected them to drop me like a hot potato....it did go a little bit smoother. I came to look forward to diabetes info calls.

Anyway...Here's hoping day 3 will go smoother tomorrow.

Gina in GA
  3. georgiagin

georgiagin New Member

And another thing...

Can anyone tell me on the scheduling system...what's the difference between Available and Available Premium? They seem to have the same pay scales so I couldnt figure it out.

Thanks.

By the way...I figured out my pay on the first night...It came to $7.30/hour. So, at least it wasn't minimum wage...and at least I didnt get fired. I'll be interested in seeing how my money went on todays calls....

[ Continued at: West at Home Agent continued... ]