West at Home -- Hired?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by luis84, Nov 28, 2009.

1. sandwds

sandwds New Member

I didn't have to take any tests. I got hired and then offered a postion. I have worked for one of West call centers for 6 years in Georgia.

2. vrodriguez

vrodriguez New Member

Hi I just got hired! And I need to provide west with the phone number that I will be using. I don't have a landline so obviously i need to get one. I was wondering if I could use a magic jack, if not can someone give me suggestions. A company that is cheap and that I will have my line install in no time thank you.

3. nickibeds

nickibeds New Member

no you will not be able to use Majic Jack, I worked for them 2 yrs ago trying to get hired back on. you can get phone service through Atat, Verizon or Comcast.

4. BrownAdvantage

BrownAdvantage New Member

I was hired at West at Home but then I didn't complete the training as fast as they wanted me to (some outside issues came up). I didn't realize at the time that if I didn't complete it in the proper time they would kick me out of the training and then consider me non-rehirable.

Anywho, I'm working with Arise now and I love it. I'm an IBO so I have other Arise reps that contract with me. My biggest thing is communication so that they don't miss out on Arise opportunities the way that I missed out on West at Home.