WEST AT HOME HIRING PROCESS

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by shon, Sep 9, 2014.

1. shon

shon New Member

HI EVERYONE I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG DO IT TAKE TO HEAR BACK FROM WEST AT HOME ONCE YOU FAX YOUR PAPERWORK BACK TO THEM AND WHEN DO YOU PAY THE MONEY FOR YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK? CAN SOME PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I AM LOST AND I REALLY NEED THIS PART TIME JOB.

2. washugabi

washugabi New Member

Hi Shon,

I was researching the same question when I first found this site. I don't know how long it takes but I sent in my fax well over a week ago and am waiting for my bkgd chck email. I've read that some people say it took 3-4 weeks after that but I don't know for sure.

I've heard that WAH takes a while to respond, so I wouldn't hold my breath, just keep checking your email regularly and you'll get surprised one day, lol.

Will try to update here when I hear back.

payment proof likes this.
  3. shon

shon New Member

i called them thursday and asked have they received everything and she said yes and today i received and email saying i should received an email within 48/72 on how to do my background check.

4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

5. washugabi

washugabi New Member

Thanks for the update, Shon. I've emailed them and was basically told to wait it out, so I think I will call them soon. Hope the process speeds up.