What about Forex?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by niceguy777, Aug 18, 2006.

1. niceguy777

niceguy777 New Member

Isn't anyone here into Forex trading? It's ideal for mothers with kids at home, or anyone who has realoably consistent access to a computer.

2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

How much do you have to invest? I have seen some ads in newspapers and am very curious how it works

3. inter

inter New Member

4. niceguy777

niceguy777 New Member

Quoting: pcworkHow much do you have to invest? I have seen some ads in newspapers and am very curious how it works

It varies a lot, but you can just start off with about $500. I wouldn't recommend that though, as it wouldn't give you much flexibility.

Take a look at my website. There's loads of info there on it, and links so you can find out more.

Good luck though - this is a world full of hype and people who don't make it. My techniques is simple, no hype and hopefully profitable for all! Check out the comments on the site. [​IMG]

5. kem

kem New Member

My advice to beginners,dont go into forex trading unless you have done some form of a course in this area so as to enable you to understand the market and to predit the direction of its movement,

Otherwise you are wasting your money

6. WebGuru

WebGuru New Member

I think you should start of with a small amount. If you have the money go ahead and start of big. Make sure you get the proper training first.