What About Health Care?

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by MichaelZ, Mar 1, 2010.

1. MichaelZ

MichaelZ New Member

How do you afford health care for a family?

That is a BIG concern of mine.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Montana has an AWESOME health plan. You can have dentist work done and see a doctor for as low as $10 a visit. I have had teeth pulled for ten bucks.

It is based on a sliding scale (according to yor income) and designed for folks that don't qualify for Medicaid but can't afford to pay health insurance.

So you may want to move to Montana - lol[​IMG]

3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I believe in our lifetime (I know, it does not help today) everyone will have health insurance.

There are sill some great resources, you should call your state office to inquire.

I have had many spine surgeries.
    There is a plan here in Wy called The Wyoming Health Insurance Pool, which takes high risk clients.
    What a surprise!

It is worth checking anyway!
    Victoria

4. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

This is a very good topic. Health insurance is very expensive. Often one in household works at a company just for the family health insurance.

My goal is to eventually totally work from home and down the road dream is to work from RV. I am a long ways from Medicare so health insurance will be an issue.

Mark

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It's great to be living in Canada. The health care here is awesome.

GO CANADA GO.

Tal

6. MichaelZ

MichaelZ New Member

In Wisconsin we have Badger Care, but it only kicks in while you have kids. We have kids now, but in 6 or 8 years we would be left out in the cold. Sounds like many of you are relying on some sort of state plan, as we would right now if we had to.

I like the sliding scale concept - that is how it should be.

7. mmilner

mmilner New Member

MichaelZ
    Health care is a very big concern thats why I have a membership with a medical and dental discount company that provides discounts with medical/dental/vision and has may other great services as well. This is if you have medical insurance or not. Very affordable and reasonable.

8. FriendyAnil

FriendyAnil New Member

Hello guys,
    i just tell you that why you take nutrition supplements for your health.
    it is beneficial for our health rather than any allopathic medicine.nutrition is not any medicine it is our food which we will not take because of our hectic and busy life we are not able to take care of our health and take care of our diet properly.that's why there is lack of problem and lack of injures in our body.so for proper diet and for proper health we should gave proper nutrition for our body.
    While it is important to maintain a healthy weight, most people have trouble staying healthy on a weight-loss diet. Often, important nutrients such as iron, protein, and vitamins are left out along with other foods, making us more vulnerable to disease. To make up for lost nutrients, there are several nutritional diet vitamin supplements available.

9. fixaprob

fixaprob New Member

first of all healthy diet is very important for every one.. sometimes we are not able to take care of our health and take care of our diet properly because of busy schedule.
    That's why there is lack of problem and lack of injures in our body..

10. josaphlewis

josaphlewis Guest

Healthcare providers will compete to offer the best record of patient safety at the lowest prices. Hospitals and patients will benefit from having accurate information about areas of excellence and areas that must be improved.