What about INVESTING your Gov. Tax Rebate Check...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mountainmom5, Jan 25, 2008.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Once again, we need to boost the economy so we give everyone a few bucks to go blow in the mall - and that's supposed to boost the economy.

Something is definitely wrong with the picture... BUT, WHO SAYS WE CAN'T CAPITALIZE ON IT FOR OUR OWN GAIN, for a change??

So many people are wanting to get started working from home right now and because of funds being tight, job cuts, rising cost of living, and all kinds of things, many are unable to invest into a home based business....

Every 11 seconds someone somewhere in America starts a home based business. Thats 8,000 every day, 240,000 every month joining the already 30,000,000 ( thirty million ) who operate their own part-time or full-time home based business.

That number is expected to Triple to NINETY MILLION in this decade.

These individuals have decided to Take control of their lives, their time, and become their OWN BOSS.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!!

Let Uncle Sam pay the investment for you to get started in your own business, and get on your way to financial freedom...

There are many home based businesses where you can get started for anywhere from $500 - $1300 and because it IS a business that you can work from your home, you will have unlimited tax benefits as well.

We will not have to pay income tax on the rebate checks, as they are an advance on next year's tax cut!

.... so if we use them to get started in a home based business or network marketing of some sort, that check will become 100% tax deductible next year instead of us having to PAY taxes on it...

So it's really a no-brainer!

Blow your tax rebate check and pay taxes on it next year - or INVEST it and start increasing your income this year with a home based business!

2. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

I couldn't have said that better myself Viola!!!

[​IMG]

Lora

3. ghorbh

ghorbh Guest

Nice! Hopefully, we can say this again with the next gov. stipend check!

Great post!

4. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

If I'm going to give advice that can sincerely help some people, I'm going to steer them towards the money making methods that don't require a large investment up front. Probably the best thing to do with your tax rebate check is to pay down some debt.