What are good ways to build your business internationally?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Mitch Wright, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Mitch Wright

Mitch Wright New Member

I want to build strong international teams. I have been in businesses where some people have alot of international people in their downline. I know there is always social media. Any other means you have found to work?

Satyam Nandram likes this.
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Mitch,

The nice thing about online marketing and sponsoring people online is that you can have people on your team from literally any country out there.

The internet offers us UNLIMITED ways to do this.

3. Dream2reality

Dream2reality New Member

I would love to know more about this as well.

4. AllanJames

AllanJames New Member

Mitch is correct. As long as your products and services can be delivered internationally you can build online.

Some methods are:
    Investing in targeted buyer traffic
    Sales and Recruiting Platforms - especially if they include sms and high converting sales funnels.

5. TengoLoTodo

TengoLoTodo New Member

Business Social Networks are a great resource for establishing relationships with international colleagues. Through them I now have meaningful connections which cover pretty much all languages of the world. Many sites let you do geo targeting now, so can aim your ads to where you want them to go.

The beauty of the internet and modern communications means we really do live in a 24/7 global village and connect with someone halfway across the world just as easy as someone living next door.

Establish what international markets you are targeting and adjust your marketing efforts accordingly.

6. Khoa Nuyen

Khoa Nuyen New Member

Blogging. I have team members from other countries who have found me through my blog.

Marcus Johnus likes this.
  7. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

Facebook! YouTube! and Blogging! All free ways and work the best! :)

8. Ambee Aena

Ambee Aena New Member

Hello, Peter. Thanks for the link.. Simply awesome site for home base working.

9. Kyle.S.

Kyle.S. New Member

There are a lot of awesome online tips already listed for building an international team. As far as offline goes, I'd keep the mindset "think globally, act locally." It's amazing how many people you can meet internationally through people who are already in your local area. For example, there is a friend of mine who went to Spain for a study abroad program. Whether she gets in business with me or not, if I maintain a good relationship with her there is a good chance that she may know someone from Spain who would be interested in business down the road. Boom! International business. I love this method because while you are working on expanding locally, you develop more credibility (through your success) and people skills which are vitally important when working with people you may not be able to see face-to-face.

Marcus Johnus likes this.