What are some of the best free ways of generating traffic and obtaining new leads?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Texas Jay Rillo, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Texas Jay Rillo

Texas Jay Rillo New Member

I've joined a new biz opp in the last week.

It has a monthly fee/membership which I'm able to cover the costs with my first sponsor.

I have no warm market.

What are some ways you've had success in recruiting/driving traffic to your opportunity
    to cover your montly fees/autoships?

Plain and simple: Just needing some ideas of getting my opp/product out there.

Thanks everyone,

Jay Carrillo

2. whisper

whisper New Member

Although I would rather prefer paid traffic generation techniques as it is fast and easily scalable, there are several ways to generate traffic-i mean free traffic.You will only need to spend some time on the traffic generation techniques to see results but if you are consistent with working it out,you will see the traffic just rolling in.Here's is a list of some cool free traffic methods:
    1. Article marketing
    2. Social media marketing
    3. Video marketing
    4. Writing short reports with a link to your site or affiliate products and give it away for free download
    5. Blogging about your topic

payment proof likes this.
  3. Newoak

Newoak Member

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Welcome to forum, you will learn a ton of methods on forums like this, so live and learn is where it all starts. It is not easy to generate traffic, especially free traffic. I have promoted free lead and list building systems for years, and they work like nothing else, especially when you take advantage of free offers, often times getting you into profit by end of free trial which is more than enough to cover your continued lead list building subscription. As you learn what works best, you hone your message or advertising, it is all about learning as you start earning, and having your system pay for itself is the place to start.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Agreed, generating free traffic takes work. It can pay off though if you stick with it. :)