What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jlcurtis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. johntanyishin

johntanyishin New Member

Maximum Paid Surveys. =)

JTYS

2. mlynn

mlynn Member

workaholic: To get paid you have to go through the offers, does this free surveys really pay off.Can anybody tell me if they actually made money without actually accepting the offers for a free trial.

Are you talking about paid surveys or paid offers? Those two are totally different.

Paid surveys: always free to do, you just answer survey questions and get paid. No fees, no credit cards whatsoever.

Paid offers: you get paid for signing u/ trying free or non-free offers. I only do free offers, the ones just filling out endless forms..and I never give out my credit cards info. Also as fatman mentioned, some people pay for the trail and cancel it before the trial ends so they won't get charged.

3. workaholic

workaholic New Member

I guess you are right, but sometimes it is very hard to cancel the membership with some companies and even if they cancel it, they will charge you the next month. When you call them back, they say that you have never canceled your membership. I dunno If they do it on purpose or it's a mistake. For now I just want to stick with the surveys only. Thanx for the reply.

4. fatman

fatman New Member

Yep, that's what I do. Stay away from the "paid trial offers." I did one once and it was difficult to cancel before I had to pay. Also, since I had to give my credit card info, I guess that somehow got shared with others and I started getting phonecalls everyday! [​IMG] Telemarketers on my cell phone several times a day. I would stick with the free surveys.

5. workaholic

workaholic New Member

cashcrate is one of the reliable surveys which I tried and did good with thatr.

6. workaholic: To get paid you have to go through the offers, does this free surveys really pay off.Can anybody tell me if they actually made money without actually accepting the offers for a free trial.

What you are referring to has absolutely nothing to do with paid surveys. The sites in question can be labeled as phishing sites which try to obtain as much information about you and then sell your profile/email address to send you targeted promotions.

surveys are simply a questionere that you answer and get paid for. NO offers or promotions to sign up to.

7. gamefreakgc

gamefreakgc New Member

To be honest the best paid free surveys should meet several criteria.

1. They should be free, don't expect more money from subscription survey companies.

2. The companies that offer a set dollar amount (usually $1-$5) are better than earning points.

3. The ones that claim $5-$75 per survey... don't. It's just a pitch to get you to sign.

Some of my favorites are Survey Spot, Mindfield Online and American Consumer Opinion. These all pay a set amount and don't rely on "sweepstakes" to pay members.

8. gamefreakgc: 1. They should be free, don't expect more money from subscription survey companies.

The point of a paid survey directory is that you have a list of survey sites, those survey sites are free to join. You are paying to have the information compiled for you and not have to do the research, so inadvertently, you will have access to sign up to more survey sites.

gamefreakgc: 2. The companies that offer a set dollar amount (usually $1-$5) are better than earning points.

This is not always true there are many good survey sites that award you with a point system, those points are then converted to cash.

9. DA_AClark

DA_AClark New Member

10. spade

spade New Member

Does anyone here have experience with DirectiveAnalytics.com?

If so, how are they? And do they pay up?

11. spade: Does anyone here have experience with DirectiveAnalytics.com?

If so, how are they? And do they pay up?

Well DA_AClark mentioned that

DA_AClark: They have a point system and once you want to cash out you just let them know and then send you cash very quickly.

If you need more info about them this is what it says on their website.

There is no cost at any time to be a member of any Directive Analytics Panel. In fact, just by participating in our online surveys you are eligible to win cash and prizes!

12. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

I think Cashcrate is the best!!! It pays on time....has lots of offers and surveys to do everyday. Great way to make extra income. I explain all of that on my website.

13. just4funoutlet

just4funoutlet New Member

I've dedicated a page just for paid surveys, it allows people to find them in one site. Valued Opinions seems to be like by a lot of people

14. dimaev

dimaev New Member

I never had much luck with Cashcrate. I tried Survey Scout and made about $500 my first month. It wasn't too bad considering I put in about 15 minutes of work a day.

15. LapisLee

LapisLee New Member

I've been pretty busy since I last posted on page three of this thread in February 2008, but here are my most recent results. If you want to see how I did it, you can find me here:

[Link removed - Admin]

I started keeping meticulous records of my paid online survey taking on January 31, 2008. It has been over nine months since I started taking paid online surveys. I spend an average of four hours per day taking surveys. Here are the amounts that I have earned from 34 paid online survey sites and one Get Paid to Try company (Tik Tik Cash), which I am currently waiting 'Up to 90 Working Days' for my $100.06 payment that I requested on August 28, 2008 and then will unsubscribe from.

I am currently a member of 35 sites total, but I am not reporting on sites that offer prizes or gift cards (other than Amazon) that I will be unsubscribing from as soon as I cash out, as I consider these to be a waste of my time. I have eliminated seven companies from my list as they had failed to earn even $5 in the past six months or so.

My own situation breaks down like this: I have earned $1892.41 in ten months from 32 survey sites and one GPT site, which is $189.24 per month. My actual receipts are $1604.34, which is $160.43 per month. About 15% of my earnings are from product trials and Invoke Interactives.

Cash

1. SurveySpot $308.80 ($5 po) (Invokes) ($306.80 received - rec'd)
    3. YourFreeSurveys $143.25 ($30 po) (PayPal) ($125.00 rec'd) ($35 from contests)
    6. Greenfield Online $102.50 (PayPal) (Invokes) ($102.50 rec'd)
    7. SendEarnings $99.95 ($30 po) ($67.84 rec'd) ($6 processing fee for two payments)
    8. InboxDollars $78.73 ($30 po) ($58.20 rec'd) ($6 processing fees for two payments)
    9. ACOP $62.00 ($62 rec'd)
    12. Survey Savvy $56.00 ($43.50 rec'd) ($12.50 req'd)
    13. Netverdix $56.00 ($56 rec'd) ($50 from contest)
    15. Mindfield $49.00 ($10 po) ($31.00 rec'd) ($10 req'd)
    17. Your2Cents $40.00 ($29 rec'd) ($11 req'd)
    18. Socratic Forum $39.00 ($10 po) ($35 rec'd)
    20. Pinecone Research $36.00 (PayPal) ($36 rec'd)
    21. ClearVoice $30.00 (PayPal/Payoneer/diningdough.com/Amazon gc) ($30 rec'd)
    24. Buzzback $24.00 ($13 rec'd) ($11 req'd)
    25. GARB $20.00 ($20 rec'd)
    31. Surveys.com ($10.00) (rec'd $10)
    32. Focus Forward $8.00 ($10 po)
    33. Brand Institute $6.00 ($6 rec'd)
    34. Esearch $5.00 ($5 rec'd)

Earned: $1136.33
    Received: $1025.84

Points For Cash

2. Opinion Outpost $159.00 ($5 po) ($148.20 rec'd) ($10.80 req'd)
    5. Global Test Market $104.00 (1000 = $50) ($10 po) ($104.00 rec'd)
    10. Daily Survey Panel $60.50 (1000 = $10) (PayPal) ($60.50 rec'd)
    16. MySurvey.com $40.00 (1000 = $10 po) ($40 rec'd)
    19. HCD $38.40 ($10 po) (1000 = $10 po) ($38.40 rec'd)
    22. Global Opinion Panel $25.00 (5000 = $5 po) ($15.00 rec'd) ($10.00 req'd)
    23. LightSpeed $25.00 (575 = $5 po) (PayPal) ($25.00 rec'd)

Earned: $446.90
    Received: $431.00

Gift Certificates

11. Valued Opinions $60.15 ($20 po) (Amazon gift certificates - gc) ($40 rec'd)
    13. Capital One forum (by invitation only) $50.00 (Amazon gc) ($40 rec'd)
    21. Epoll $30.00 (3500 = $5 Amazon gc) ($30 gc rec'd)
    26. Keynote $20 (Amazon gc) ($20 rec'd)
    27. Baker Street Solutions $12.50 (Amazon gc) ($7.50 rec'd) ($5 req'd)
    28. BuzzSponge $10.00 (4000 = $10) (Amazon or Target gc)
    29. My Business Insight $10.00 (1100 points = $10)
    30. Datatelligence $10.00 (1293 Points = $10 Amazon gc) (also cash now) ($10 rec'd)
    35. Survey Exchange $3.90 3550 points (4500 points = $5) ($5 Amazon gc)

Earned: $206.55
    Received: $157.50

Get Paid To Try

4. Tik Tik Cash $112.63 (GPT) ($100 pay out point - po) ($100.06 req'd on August 28, 2008)

Earned: $112.63
    Received: $0.00

TOTALS

Earned: $1892.41
    Received: $1604.34
    Last updated: November 30, 2008

16. gagapuffs

gagapuffs New Member

17. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

The best? Here are my top 4:

Opinion Outpost
    MySurvey
    American Consumer Opinion Panel
    Toluna

There are a ton others, but these are the ones that are most consistent (in my eyes and in my experience).

18. Louidam1: I think Cashcrate is the best!!!
    I don't know why people keep mentioning the same thing. As has been stated many times in the past.

Cash Crate is not a survey site.

19. Derby

Derby New Member

I have tried only cash crate. Don't know more about other online survey sites. If any suggestions,are most welcome. I am a student and want a part time earning like these kind of paid surveys. Help me if you have any suggestions by which I can earn money without spending money

20. GoogleV

GoogleV New Member

In my opinion, Cash Crate is the best (yes to me it is a survey site because it has tons of surveys and you get paid when you fill them out just like all other survey sites).. They do credit the offers almost instantly.

BUT in all honesty, for me, the BEST survey/offer sites are the ones that have the following...

* CREDIT FAST! (when offers/surveys done correctly)
    * Has a FORUM "AND" Live Chat to Interact With All Others Live.
    * Pays Via PAYPAL (not limited to pay only by check)
    * Has NO Minimum Requirements To Cash Out
    * PAYS INSTANTLY!!! (not once a month or by weekly, etc)
    * Pays For Referrals (Would Be A Bonus)
    * Has Top Notch Support Always Contacting You To see if u need help
    * Etc...

You probably know which sites are these but if I knew how to put this link into my signature below, I would place the URL link of the site I'm talking about that provides all of what I mentioned above.. if u know of any other sites that provides the same OR more, please post it here.

Thanks
    Ms. A