What are the Best Cash Paid Survey Sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jlcurtis, Jul 23, 2007.

1. rayjohn

rayjohn New Member

Awsurveys and opinionoutpost are one of the best. I recently joined with awsurveys but be careful, people says it's a scam but opinionoutpost is definitely legit, I just got a check from them.

2. blossom

blossom New Member

I enjoy Pinecone. I heard that they are now taking applications again. I get paid by PayPal within one to three days after each survey.

3. Martifreebies

Martifreebies New Member

Would recommend the UK site PanelOpinion.co.uk

Pay cash per survey and can reddem the amount as soon as you reach ?‚??10.

4. Dcharles

Dcharles New Member

hello paid survey are a waste of time i tried lots of paid survey and i think your be better sending you time make your own website or blog and making money tho that

5. defaultuser

defaultuser New Member

I do a lot of surveys from suveyspot and panelstation. They are easy to complete

6. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

Here is my list of legit survey sites:

Surveysavvy.com
    Mysurvey.com
    Globaltestmarket.com
    Acop.com
    Greenfieldonline.com
    Us.lightspeedpanel.com
    Synovate.com
    Opinionoutpost.com
    Harrispollonline.com
    Buzzback.com
    Your2cents.com
    Globalopinionpanels.com
    Surveyspot.com
    NPDOR.com
    Nielson Netratings
    Pinecone Research
    American Consumer Opinion
    Surveyspot.com
    Mindfield Online
    Epinions.com
    Questionmarket.com
    IPSOS Survey Panel

7. Jamba27

Jamba27 New Member

It really surprises me that more people (at least in the USA) don't use fusion cash, it's the best one I've ever tried. They have surveys, offers, paid videos etc. They also have a really nice forum for asking questions and you can get paid for posting in the forum.

Inbox dollars is another favorite, these two I have had the best luck with. [​IMG]

8. taz87

taz87 Member

the list lilwallace92 provided is a good one. However I would like to point out that survey sites "performance" is subject to your place of residence. For example company X can work wonders and be fantastic if you are in the USA but it can give me one survey per year at most for someone like me in the u.k.
    So make sure you bear that in mind, with a little bit of trial and error. You should then make your OWN unique list of survey sites to suit you.

Taz

9. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

Remember that Residents outside of the US can take paid surveys too! And there are many survey panels available to participate in. A few examples are Survey Savvy, Global Test Market, Pure Profile, Spidermetrix and iPanel Online.

10. taz87

taz87 Member

From experience Survey savy is useless for non U.S. residents!! one survey in 3 years period...

11. Shane476

Shane476 New Member

jlcurtis

I like CashCrate and SurveysATM

12. xtybabee

xtybabee New Member

Money4Mommy: Pinecone Reasearch is also great and they pay by PayPal within about 2 days of completing the survey.
    pls how can i join Pinecone research. i sent them a message and got this response "We have made the decision not to accept recruits through general referrals nor will we be posting recruitment on our website. We will be posting banner ads on various unspecified web sites from time to time throughout the year. This is so we may better target more specific groups needed to meet the needs of our clients. Unfortunately, this is our only way of accepting new panelists at this time."

13. I think that this means that they want to get unique and "unrelated" clients. People who know other people often share a common point of view. If guess they want fresh people who have nothing to do with their "client" base so that they feel they are getting a broad spectrum of opinions. Just a thought. [​IMG]

14. aubbie

aubbie New Member

happygal

hi :
    I am going to review the link and give you some feedback ?
    Ok ?

15. aubbie

aubbie New Member

Hi :

I have looked over the list and I may sign up to some .
    Tks Happygal

16. malina

malina New Member

I make 50$ a month. I think it is enough since I don't do much and don't jet have the need to do more.

17. aubbie

aubbie New Member

hi malina :
    tks for you message , I did have a browse thorugh the web site .
    aubbie

18. PortableIncome

PortableIncome New Member

There is a lady who is tops in affiliate marketing and on her site is an article about a lady who does this for a living. But the name of the woman slips my mind right now. I think her first name is Rosalind.... yeah!!!... that is it but not sure of the last name. Anyway, hope you find what you are looking for.

Mr. Portable Income

[​IMG]

19. PortableIncome

PortableIncome New Member

I just remembered Rosalind's last name. It is Gardner and there is a whole page on her site where she interviewed someone who has found out how to make money with online surveys.

20. jberri12

jberri12 New Member

I make anywhere from $100-$150 per month doing surveys. Best paying ones for me are Opinion Outpost and Global Test Market.