What are the Best Motivators?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by glindow, Aug 3, 2009.

1. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

For me it is seeing a change in earnings everyday. I have never believed in a company, and been willing to put in time like I do for JustBeenPaid. But most of all I know that I can stop marketing if I choose and still make money as JustBeenPaid does not require marketing to be successful. It honestly does not require much effort at all to earn good money in this program.

Chad
  2. Marco Casario

Marco Casario New Member

I am instantly motivated when there is an opportunity to add another satisfied customer to my SEO outsourcing livelihood. I will stick my neck out to mention that I believe your eyes will be opened wide as mine did when I started reading the Costumer Magnet. I won't be mentioning the author's name to avoid any double jeopardy. Feel free to search online if interested at all.
  3. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Staying motivated can be a challenged at times particularly when you don't necessarily feel that you are making progress towards you goal(s). However, keep on is the key. If others have done it than you can. Spend time working Consistently on the things that have proven to work to get the results you seek. Also know that patience is required. As I often say, You Can't Rush Goodness!"
  4. Marco Casario

Marco Casario New Member

With me its not about a quick sale but more of making sale from the customers that I want to keep for life. Customers that will come back again and again because they see value in what they get from me. Customers that I will be glad to be in business with and add to my bottomline. Impossible? Not totally! This is based on The Customer Magnet by...
  5. Wayne Miller

Wayne Miller Member

I use the worst regular jobs I've ever had along with other people's negativity. When I was young I bucked bales of hay for a farmer in an Ice storm. It was miserable and I never want to do anything like that again. I had a job in a newspaper working 14 hours a night on a concrete floor that was really rough and my feet would bleed. Then there are all of the times someone I wish would support me said "You'll never make money on the Internet, no one ever really does" or "Why don't you just go get a real job? Is it because you just don't want to work?" I make money because I think about those things and then I work at it, I work really hard at it because I believe in me and I know I can succeed!
  6. amicof

amicof Member

There are 2 main classes of motivators

• Positive (e.g., more money)
    • Negative (e.g., being broke)
    Starting from a negative motivator is ok but, once you get out of the "danger zone", it's important to set goals based on positive motivators. Anyway, the most important thing, in both, cases, is taking action!
    Good luck:)
    Just2EZ likes this.
  7. Wayne Miller

Wayne Miller Member

What I said won't work for everyone and of course the danger is to become negative in the process. I just know that I won't ever change how I feel about the hard times I've endured and I have learned to turn my negative feelings into positive actions.