What Are The Top #3 Membership Site Opportunities?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sundown16, Mar 4, 2009.

1. sundown16

sundown16 New Member

I hearing alot of buzz lately about membership sites.
    What are the top 3 going right now? Is there things to
    look out for? Are they really that automated, once you
    set them up?

till next time...
  2. wamem

wamem New Member

what kind of membership sites are you talking about ???

Well I have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for about 5 months now and it's a great membership/learning center for affiliate marketing. They offer great support and all members post information on new products and techniques. The price is pretty reasonable too.

Well if you could give me more information on what you're looking for I would be more than happy to help you out.
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Sundown,

Are you wondering about launching your own membership site? I wouldn't quite refer to it as automated - especially when setting it up and running it the first time. Where did you get the idea that it was automated?

~Newbie Shield~
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Can you be more specific about what you are looking for? Also, are there any specific programs you have looked at that you are looking for more information on?
  5. mikededrick

mikededrick New Member

While looking for a membership system for your site, there are a number of things to put into consideration. Can you specifically say what kind of info you are looking out for? Are you really willing to start a membership site?

I am ready to help you.

6. azkschnee

azkschnee New Member

There are some great ones that don't cost very much money to start. I have been scammed on one about a year ago, but decided to start researching again to see what was out there. I googled make money at home and found a few that were interesting. One was very cheep to start which was: My online income system.

Good luck
  7. Jon Squirrel

Jon Squirrel New Member

Hey Sundown16,

I had to re-read your post a couple of times but I think I know what you mean by 'automated' now...

It would be in reference to the fact you can earn money while you sleep or lie on a beach... is that right?

Well, in that respect it is automated. BUT it is automated as a result of the work you put in earlier.

For example, you will perhaps have written an article and posted it on the internet. The automated bit 'happens' because you can be sleeping or relaxing on a beach while someone somewhere in the world finds your article, which refers them to a product or product advertised through your website.

If your content is good, this person could then go ahead and buy your product or earn you some commission.

Of course, if your content is really good, you'll get lots of people doing this so you should get a good stream of income - just from a very good article.

It does take time to get good though.

And as Newbie Shield points out, it takes time to set up and run - this bit is definitely not automated!

But it will be worth it - laying solid foundations is a big springboard to success.

There are products you can buy which will hold your hand as you go through this. And in the post above, azkschnee refers to My Online Income System, which I can say through first-hand experience is very good in providing a structured learning experience etc.

That said, there are also some ready-made websites you can get - azkschnee's signature link is one of them - it's free to set up and you can refer people to it (through forums or articles) who in turn may buy a product from the site - this will earn you commission.

Anyway, that's enough for now - I hope my assumption of 'automated' was correct!

Good luck!

8. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

erm are looking to make ur own membership site?and what kink of membership site are u mention?