What are your favorite ways to market on the internet?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MNorthrup, Oct 1, 2008.

1. MNorthrup

MNorthrup New Member

I am relatively new to internet marketing (6 months). I have had some success but I'm more curious about what works for everyone else.

What do you find works the best and why?

Thanks for your input.
  2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Currently i am using free methods like blogging, article marketing, forum marketing.

how about you?
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I like playing around on Adland pro ( with the free version) but I mostly do article writing, forum lurking, and blogging myself - what have you had 'some success' with?[​IMG]
  4. MNorthrup

MNorthrup New Member

I've been blogging, using classified ads such as Craigslist, USFreeAds.com, etc. and forums. I've also been blogging. Yesterday I had my first article posted for article marketing so that's really new but it has increase some of my traffic so I'm hopeful.[​IMG]

I'll have to check out Adland pro. Thanks for the tip.
  5. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I have been working with optimized websites and blogs.

I build Squidoo Lenses, Hub Pages, Weebly Sites, US Free Ads, and write my own Articles and link them all to one site.

Then work on Social Bookmarking and building quality back links.

The initial market research is by far the most important step.[​IMG]

6. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I am sticking with free marketing methods for now, particularly article writing. I haven't learned enough to try my hand at Adwords or any other paid advertising just yet.
  7. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Online classifieds work well.
  8. bdeluna

bdeluna New Member

I do a lot of craigslist advertising. There's also other free sites such as backpage, kijiji and muamat.com. Another form of advertising we are fixing to try out are postcards from vista print and going door to door. Also, if you have a business or product you are trying to promote, try magnetic signs to hang on your car. I've had several people tell me that was a great method of advertising. Create a myspace or facebook page...that can drive traffic to your webpage (if you have one) real quick.
  9. Liquification

Liquification New Member

I have been doing mostly blogging and article marketing. I find the article marketing brings short term traffic so far and the blogging brings return traffic each time i post a new blog entry.
  10. Graham scass

Graham scass New Member

Hi Marie,

I mainly stick to affiliate marketing but what i would say is stick to free ways of advertising, when i first started out i thought i could master adwords and to be honest i lost quite a bit of money so only enter this side of it if you have took the time to learn it, but i have to say that i have had a lot of success with affiliate marketing and you do not have all the hassles of developing your own product dealing with customers, refunds etc and the rewards can be awesome.

Give it a try.

Good luck.
  11. karma

karma New Member

Im using article marketing, blogging, classifieds, social bookmarking and traffic exchanges. As you can see im sticking to all the free methods for the moment.
  12. savvygrind

savvygrind New Member

Search engine marketing, not PPC but SEO
  13. Seth

Seth New Member

i classifieds,social networking sites and forums , seo
  14. Loomis

Loomis New Member

I use classifieds, article marketing, link building, and blogging
  15. dmgditeam

dmgditeam New Member

I love to do video marketing, it is free and you get huge exposure

I hope this helped
    Stay Focused and Build Your Dream Business
    [Links removed - Admin]

GARYFOREVER New Member

I use affiliates and advertise free on free classifieds.
    I make 1% per day interest