What do you need to make Money working from home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Newoak, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Newoak

Newoak Member

What skills or knowledge is needed to successfully make money working from home?

For me some of the skills that are beneficially to earn an income working from home are Creativity, Writing Skills and patience.

What do you guys and girls think? Any other suggestion on whats needed to work from home successfully?

2. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

I believe Marketing is a crucial to have to make money online because all the people that are making the most amount of money are masters at marketing. And I learned the importance of Marketing once I learned it my self. Although Writing and Creative Skills can come handy while making online.

3. Jackie Green

Jackie Green New Member

I agree, but being great at marketing needs experience. You also need to take risks.

4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I also agree that marketing is crucial. It's essential to get the word out and to get traffic to your blog or site.

5. Malluni

Malluni Member

Hello everybody! I personally believe that it is possible to рфму some skills in certain direction, such as web design or photography and use them to make money. In addition, you need to develop in this direction and look for ways of promotion of your services on the Internet. Personally, I'm a beginner entrepreneur, I did not understand anything in the process of construction of a personal e-store. But I had found a great way to make free website - http://www.webstarts.com Then I began to sell products all over the world. The main thing is to set a goal and achieve it gradually. Good luck to all!

6. Newoak

Newoak Member

I prefer Weebly as their service is improving all the time, the easy of use and price is good value.

7. Expert

Expert New Member

A blog with good seo and high quality traffic.

payment proof likes this.
  8. Dorean Clarke

Dorean Clarke Member

Can you tell us more about how you managed to sell products worldwide? That just sounds amazing. How did you actually do it?

9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

The most important skill to learn as an internet marketer is the TRAFFIC skill and then converting that traffic into PAID customers.

10. Expert

Expert New Member

You can make money by making website or blog and then by running ads on it.

11. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

That's true, but the trick is getting quality traffic that turns into clicks/conversions.

12. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Dicipline
    A desire to succeed
    Possible a mentor

The skills can be learned but its up to you to put into action on what you learn