what exactly is increase your portion?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by TheWorkerGal, Jul 3, 2009.

1. TheWorkerGal

TheWorkerGal New Member

I cant tell if this is network marketing or just a social network right off. is there anyone in this program and is it any good?

www.increaseyourportion.com is the address I found

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

social networking site + mlm or network marketing... is what it looks like to me.

3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

It seems like a social networking site.

4. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

i agreed with mountainmom5, it looks like social networking + mlm... [​IMG]

5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I am not sure exactly, but I can tell you it started in a community called knowledge exploit, which when I was new, I joined. It was a community where you joined for free and they would have bi monthly launches where everyone would join a matrix like Revolutionary Matrix at one time and the idea was to build your downline with no work. Well now I know better. Earl Harris was a leader figure in Knowledge Exploit and he branched off and created this program. He drops in here on the forum from time to time. I joined the increase your portion (IYP) and to this date, can't get any information about this. I am being charged $25.00 per month and I would also like some more information. So if Earl is out there, maybe he will see this and reply. There is little if any support in this program. Run.

6. yahia

yahia Member

robinincarolina: I am being charged $25.00 per month
    Robin is there a penalty for cancelling your account? Or you are making it up back from within IYP?

7. robinincarolina

If I could find my account I would cancel it. Actually I had forgotten it until I saw this post. Lot going on in my world right now. I will check into it today, but a lesson to the newbies out there, don't get caught up in the hype. Who knows, maybe one day I will get a huge check in the mail from this. lol.

8. GlennELee

GlennELee New Member

Increase Your Portion is a social networking and marketing system in which you pay $25 a month through Alertpay or Pay It Global in order to be able to post advertisements on a social profile.

At the time, the web hosting is completely free on the main page of IYP itself, though in the very near future (I'd say maybe a week or 2... possibly less), IYP will have up to 2 gigabytes of webspace offered within it's backoffices and an additional program within it's boarders to allow people to make $1K by recruiting only 62 people which will be a full matrix in this new one Earl is cooking up.

So IYP is currently going through the transition of being only a social network and marketing system to social networking, marketing system, webhosting, wholesaler, travel agency and more with free plane tickets through the Mass Avalanche community who is providing the tickets.

So at the current point in time, there's a lot going on for IYP and it's getting larger and larger. The original developer lead in IYP Nadja is no longer a part of the social network's development, but has placed herself by herself onto IYP's upcoming custom payment processor.

So much going on for it at the time. But yes, it is Network Marketing/MLM at the point.

I work closely with Earl as one of his developers. Earl may know a few more details or how to explain things better, but it's all cool. I'll throw him here after a bit and have him reply.

9. robinincarolina

Maybe you are correct, I just know my experience. It started with The Knowledge Exploit Community and Earl branched off. I was new to internet marketing and got caught up in the hype. When I joined IYP I thought it was part of KE, later to find out (and I may be wrong here so correct me if I am) the this was Earl's project and had branched off of KE. There was a lot of drama and confilct at KE .

I then sent numerous emails and they all went unanswered, until last week I got one from an IYP member saying they were leaving IYP and tried to promote another social network much like IYP. I just cancelled my alert pay account because there was very little support. In Earls'' behalf, he did reply to one of my emails. Hope he does come here, I would be interested to hear what he has to say.