What has Profit Lance done for me?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Dec 8, 2007.

1. duckbird

duckbird New Member

NOTHING

The same thing goes for My Power Mall and Honest Riches.
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Duckbird what sites do you have going at the moment, post a few so we can have a look and see if we can perhaps make some sugestions on them.
  3. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: HemjoeDuckbird what sites do you have going at the moment, post a few so we can have a look and see if we can perhaps make some sugestions on them.

Here are some of my failed attempts at online marketing.

http://www.parmacoenterprises.com

http://shoppinghappyonline.blogspot.com/

http://mymp3musicdownloads.blogspot.com/

http://profitsviarealestate.blogspot.com/

http://parmacomarketing.blogspot.com/

http://psplevel.blogspot.com/

http://makemoneykeepmoney.blogspot.com/

http://aboutmyhr.blogspot.com/

http://yourpowermall.blogspot.com/

http://whygetprofitlance.blogspot.com/

http://allaboutmp3rocket.blogspot.com/

[Post edited - Admin]
  4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

From what i can see you have A LOT of blogs not just these but your others as well. From the ones i see here a lot of the content is written by other people (i guess you have taken from an article directory) Now i suggest you concentrate on just few blogs and replace the old content with some fresh original content written by you. Change the looks of the blogs so they all look different. Now others may argue but i feel a blog with colour would do better than one without, thats just a personal opinion.

As for your blog on honest riches, make the links go straight to the honest riches homepage this means there is less chance for people to back down from the idea of purchasing the product.

What kind of traffic are you getting to these blogs?

How much time do you spend per day on on internet marketing?
  5. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Hemjoe,

I would like to thank you, Newbie Shield and others who have tried to help me these past few months. But I think it's time I call it quits. I'm never going to be successful at this. I tired of be frustrated everyday.

Some people are born failures and I'm one of them.

Once again thanks guys and the best of luck to you in your businesses.
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I am sorry it didn't work out for you i just wish you luck for the future
  7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Sorry to hear this duckbird. If you ever want to give it a try again, email me and I'll try to help you as much as I can. Cheers.
  8. drepope100

drepope100 New Member

im new to this forum and the profit lance course. its sad to see someone give up on something he obviously took time to create. as for myself, im studying the course and truly believe i can make it happen. so please, if any of you have ANY advice on what works and what dont, let me know!!!
  9. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: duckbirdI would like to thank you, Newbie Shield and others who have tried to help me these past few months. But I think it's time I call it quits. I'm never going to be successful at this. I tired of be frustrated everyday.

Some people are born failures and I'm one of them.

Once again thanks guys and the best of luck to you in your businesses.

Duck,

Can I share an observatoin with you? You buzzed through PL way too quick. You couldn't have possibly studied much of the material well. You put up way too many sites in too short of a time.

My guess is these are the two reasons it didn't work out.

Just take a deep breath, step back, and relax. Rewind to the beginning of PL. Read ALL of it including all of the ebooks. Take careful notes in MS Word. This includes business ideas that come to you in your head.

It takes 3-4 months of reading and studying several hours a day to finish the PL course. You need this entire course first.

Then decide on ONE site to work very carefully with. Do that. Make it all original content. Don't use other authors. Promote it well. Once that is done, do the same with two more sites in the same way. Stop there.

You went way too fast. Stay in the game but do it right. You'll get income. I still say you should create a humor site. Don't do it the way it's already been done. Think hard about being original. That's an alternative. You have made me laugh several times with your good humor.

I hope you don't quit.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield
  10. 040107

040107 Member

Great advice! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Countless of others blame the course or ebook that they've bought
    for their failures. Most of these people have the same in common.

...jumping from one thing to the next without fully understanding
    and correctly implementing what they've learn.
  11. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I agree that you moved way too fast with the course. It does take time and patience.
  12. archer10

archer10 New Member

I could also agree that you probably skipped right through everything because I can identify with having umpteen million blogs and getting discouraged after a few months myself.

Listen I was in the exact same position finding the new niches building blogs with already written content ( that's a flaw with Pl) but it's ok because he is teaching you the idea and that's what matters most.

Anyways dude don't get discouraged and don't call yourself a failure.

"Remember Success is 90% Failure" or something like that.

Hey I didn't see my first sale until after about 3 months and then not for another 6 months and in between all I did was study my ass off trying to find out how I made that sale while learning how the process works in the meantime.

I think things happened beyond our control sometimes and that was one of them for me. Some higher power was trying to catch my attention and didn't want me to give up by giving me a taste of what the reward would be like. That was plenty enough because I was about to give up until that moment happened.

You can ask Mike about that if you like, because I sent him an email saying I was going to quit.

Conclusion: All that learning is paying off big time. I'm doing really well for myself now and the sky is the limit. " Endless Possibilities"

Don't Give Up Bro! Contact me for help, I think were all reaching out.

Isn't that enough to change your mind you have a network of partners right here ensuring that you make success happen.

Paul A
  13. moneyforgreene

moneyforgreene New Member

duckbird - Don't forget that PL and Honest Riches are instructions on how to do internet marketing. My Power Mall is a website/program TO market. It also takes time. Even if you got a full downline with MPM you won't see any income until everyone shops and their purchases/rebates go through the merchant's systems. That can take a few months to see. But the potential is there. It's not a get rich quick opportunity. Don't give up, and listen to the experts on here.
  14. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldIt takes 3-4 months of reading and studying several hours a day to finish the PL course. You need this entire course first.

Taken from the Profit Lance website

The best way is to give you a risk-free evaluation of my course for eight whole weeks. And if you haven't made your investment back in that time, I will refund your money with no questions asked.

This means you have absolutely nothing to lose by trying out Profit Lance for free, but fortunes to gain.

So Mike Andrews is saying you will make your money back after 8 weeks which is about two months. If not not you can get your money back.

But after you get the course, you discover it's going to take 3-4 months of studying several hours a day to learn the course

So my question is why is Mr. Andrews offering only an 8 week money back guarantee when he should surely know its going to take at least 3-4 months to learn the course.

Mr. Andrews is telling me that I should be making a Profit within 8 weeks (two months) but how can that be if it takes at least 3-4 months to learn the course?
  15. happywife

happywife Gold Member

duckbird,

I certainly understand your frustration and anger. You have high hopes and they weren't realized. "Hope deferred maketh the heart sick.." (that's from Proverbs [​IMG]).

I don't know how much PL costs since I've never investigated it, but it sounds like the principles are fairly sound based on what I've read on this forum. Perhaps Mike is a bit overzealous in saying you will make your money back in 8 weeks. He probably realizes that most people will get the "bug" and stick with it longer when they begin to understand the system.

I know with SBI there are refunds available, but no actual guarantee of profit within a certain amount of time. The motto is to be a tortoise.

Let me tell you this. The reason I don't really know anything about PL or Coastal or even MPM and the others is because I took some advice to heart when I joined SBI. The advice was this...

Tune out everything else, and concentrate solely on SBI and building your website. It has been so hard to actually do this because there are so many things that clamour for your attention and sound really good. Apart from a few minor rabbit trails, [​IMG] I followed that advice.

I stuck with the program and focused on it almost exclusively for the last year. Because I don't know PL and the other programs, I can't say for sure, but I suspect the principle would hold true with most legitimate programs. You have to tune out everything else and ignore it so that you can follow one path until you start seeing success.

If I had as many sites/blogs as you in such a short amount of time, I would be grey or bald, I'm sure. [​IMG] I'm having a time just working on my two. And really, I worked on the first one for 9 months straight without any other focus. Now it is almost running on autopilot.

Just because you haven't succeeded yet, doesn't mean you can't or won't. The only way you fail is if you quit entirely. If you can find one subject that inspires you or you find enjoyment in, focus completely on that and build yourself a little empire on that subject alone. Even if it is as silly as chocolate candy! But, hey, don't steal my niche. [​IMG]

Have you ever read the Free Course in my signature? I suggest you print it out, turn off the computer, get a nice hot drink and read.

Just a thought or two...
  16. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: happywifeI don't know how much PL costs

I paid $77.00 for Profit Lance and most recently I paid $37.00 for Honest Riches.
  17. happywife

happywife Gold Member

In spite of not making your money back yet, do you feel like you learned some useful information?

When I decided to try SBI, this was my mindset...
    - I had dreams of making really good money.
    - I had hopes of just getting my money back out of it.
    - If worse came to worse, I decided to look at my $299 as tuition fees.

I knew it would cost me at least that much for a computer course on web building at our local college. But, my situation was such that I couldn't do that because I had other obligations on my time.

The results were these...
    - I haven't made really good money the first year.
    - I did get my money back and have made a modest profit.
    - I have a wonderful website built and the skills and understanding to build more.
    - I received much more of a tuition than I would have received at our local college; I have no doubt at all on that.

So, although my dreams were not reached, my hopes and expectations were. I'm still shooting for my dreams next year. They now seem much more realistic and achievable.

If you are unable to get a refund for the items you purchased, can you find some level of accomplishment in the things that you have learned both positive and negative? I hope so. [​IMG]
  18. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: happywifeIn spite of not making your money back yet, do you feel like you learned some useful information?

Yes I have learned a thing or two about online marketing.

Hopefully things will start happening for me by this time next year.
    If not, I'll have plenty on knowledge. No money, but plenty of knowledge.

When they're trying to sell you these online market courses, make make it seem like it is so easy to start making money. They never tell you that you have to spend hours upond hours trying to promote your online business.

This is after you spend 3-4 month trying to actually learn the course.
    And even then, in most cases, it will take you another 9 months to a year to maybe make a profit.

Right now, my link pop is 63 for www.parmacoenterprises.com
  19. happywife

happywife Gold Member

As I have said on many occasions, you are going to have a hard time making money promoting products to make money. [​IMG] There is just too much competition for someone starting out and learning the ropes to make that their niche. Unless you have a whole lot of money to invest in advertising that is not the best idea.

Unless you get to the point where you realize that and try a different niche, you are probably going to remain frustrated and unsuccessful. [​IMG]
  20. duffus101

duffus101 New Member

im glad u wont quit. i posted a reply on another thread u had posted on. jus ignore that then. i just started with pl, hope fully in a year i can quit my job. all i need is $80 a day to do that.
    shoot as soon as i hit 60 i'll probably quit.
    im looking forward to telling my boss exactly where he can shove it.
    take 2 of these and walk it out.!!!