What has Profit Lance done for me?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Dec 8, 2007.

1. moneyforgreene

moneyforgreene New Member

Regarding emails and spam... it's so frustrating! Because some email providers have taken it upon themselves to block what they think is spam, we don't get emails we want to get. Yet we STILL get tons of spam! I have a situation that yahoo doesn't accept any of my emails from my autoresponders, from different AR services. I was testing it out and nothing comes through, yet they do with other accounts. Just frustrating!

I do agree though, that Mike should have maybe kept us posted on the changes himself.
  2. mahfooyee

mahfooyee New Member

Thanks Hemjoe and everyone regarding the email situation. May look like I'll need to change my email account not sure if that will help. I'm also getting spammed like wildfire.

BTW, if you get any further updates on Mike's investigation please keep us posted. Otherwise, I hope everyone has a blessed and safe enjoyable Christmas and Happy New Year!

mahfooyee[​IMG]
  3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Thanks

and merry christmas to you mahfooyee to you to and a happy new year
  4. mday108

mday108 New Member

Hi...I just found this forum...I am on the verge of signing up for profit lance...I like many have bought a zillion ebooks...almost signed up at wealthy affiliate dot com this week...has anybody here tried them?

I live on an island off the coast of venezuela and it's crucial that my wife and I figure out how to make our income online...
    One thing kind of unnerves me...I see in many places stories about seeing your first financial return after four months and then a second return 6 months later...whoa! What do you have to go on during that time that reassures you that you SHOULD keep going? Is the process really this slow? Hey...I am not looking for overnight but... Oh...one other question...does profit lance have a decent process that helps you really get clear on a niche and then on the potential profitability of that niche? Thanks...I look forward to some dialogue here...Thanks.
  5. mahfooyee

mahfooyee New Member

Hi Mday,

I'm going to answer your question the best way I know how. The first thing is continued due diligence in researching which online system fits you the best and stick with it. I personally believe Profit Lance is that system and one of the best, the only shortcomings I've experienced are their customer service and the info is a bit overwhelming but manageable for newbies.

Also, I've come to learn on this forum from helpful members like Hemjoe and others that some of the internet service providers aren't delivering or sending important emails but blasting folks with spam. Mike (pLance) is currently looking into the email problem and hopefully it gets rectified and we hear something.

Everyone's learning is curve is different it could take you months to a year or longer to profit...that's just how it is. You do get updates on Profit Lance it's just not as regular as Mike states on his site but that could change. There are other free tips and info you can learn from online via forums that pLance doesn't cover because internet techniques are always changing.

Remember->>The key is to act, have a positive attitude, the determination to win, and that you will fail before you succeed Forget the mistake but not the lesson
  6. mday108

mday108 New Member

Hi...Two more questions...
    Why? I mean really... Why?
    Why is this process taking so many people
    a year or so to get successful with?
    And...can you share addresses
    of any other forums you have found to be helpful?
    Thanks again.
    michael
  7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

it takes so long because people have busy lives and not enough time to commit to the course.
  8. Free Willie

Free Willie New Member

Hi makemoneyonline
    I joined PL last July. It's a great course for a newbie. My problem is: I have sent Mike 2 emails ea week for the past 8 to 10 weeks and have NEVER had a RESPONSE. I still review the course but it would be nice to have a mentor who would answer your questions.
    Free Willie
  9. a to z

a to z New Member

Hi this is regarding the Refund which I requested from Clickbank for the Honest Riches. Ms. Mann personally emailed me that she herself initiated the refund; Clickbank even gave me the Transaction Details etc.

Problem is, the amount is not appearing in my Paypal Account balance. Ive been e mailing them but I havent had any response.

Has anyone had the same problem with Paypal? Pls. Help !!
  10. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Quoting: moneyforgreeneI get sidelined daily just by clearning out junk emails. I'm also making penies to do Hits4pay which maybe I should quit b/c it'll take a million years to reach $25 to get my payout, and all it does is introduce me to other opportunities.
    As I am relativly successful with this I will defend it but encourage you to drop out till you are more focused.

I am up to making 3-5 dollars a day with hits for pay now, I also use htmail which i'm at about 3-4 a day.

Much as everyone has said it is best to focus on 1...maybe 2 things at once. I will say that you should never have anysite email you with offers. On hits4 pay as well as other earn per click they usually let you use your inbox to where you don't have to have emails sent to you directly.

They key to sites like these is building a downline. You'll never make money at $.06 per day. Yes then it would take exactly 416.67 days to make $25.

ALSO: NEVER, EVER EVER READ OR CLICK ON ANYTHING YOU'RE SURFING. You tend to want to sign up.

Here's what I do. I right click on hte newmail link and click open in new tab(firefox). Then i go to the next email, then click open new tab, and again and again.

So I have all 5-7 emails a day being "read" and credited at once. I go through all my hits4pay and my htmail ads in a matter of 5 minutes. Tops.

Duck and others who did you sign up under? If it was me let me know your email address and I will start helping you build your downline. I've used craigslist to build a rather large downline in just a matter of days.
  11. archer10

archer10 New Member

Well, I can tell you guys from experience and why I think mike is not replying to as many messages as he should.

With the first and old email address he had. He dropped it because many of his members were posting it in forums and everywhere else
    (which they shouldn't have been doing) because if someone truly wanted to get a hold of him they could of gone through the necessary steps for doing it.

Now every one knows exactly what it's like to get an email box full of complete garbage (spam). So imagine what it would of been like for him trying to dig through all the junk looking for our questions day after day. "It was probably getting tire some) because (spam never stops it always gets worse) and remember this, there is over 5,000 members last time I asked so he has to either hire some kind of support team to answer messages (would that work because no one knows Profitlance as well as mike?) So my only thoughts are be patient, don't get discouraged and if you ever need help with anything you are more then welcome to visit my watch-dogreviews.com site and send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I just a released a new video showing proof of how much I'm earning, you can watch it at youtube,
    just type in "Profitlance" in the search bar and it will bring it up.

Paul
  12. gazdank

gazdank New Member

Hi
    How are things going for you? Been reading the forums and saw your frustration. You seem to be getting frustrated as much as me and I have been doing this now since July 2007...I am now getting a ton of emails about this passport to wealth program...Ever heard of this?
  13. 040107

040107 Member

Quoting: gazdankHow are things going for you? Been reading the forums and saw your frustration. You seem to be getting frustrated as much as me and I have been doing this now since July 2007...I am now getting a ton of emails about this passport to wealth program...Ever heard of this?

If you're making money like your signature says, why are you
    frustrated?

Don't go jumping from one opportunity to the next too quickly...
  14. gazdank

gazdank New Member

Well, I made money that day...Then it seemed to have stopped..Up and down like a rollercoaster. Had to change my signature again..Has anyone heard of this Passport to Wealth??
  15. kn1cky

kn1cky New Member

I purchased the course last year, studied it for a while, then got sidetracked and then pushed it to the back of my mind. For nearly a year!! That's too typical of me though.

I stumbled on it again the other day, whilst pottering around my hard drive. I started reading and now I've got that buzz back. I am determined to succeed at this. I'm reading the content of the site and it's brilliantly structured. The information is really sinking in this time. My only concern is the information in the PLNRC is still showing January 07. Am I missing something there?
  16. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Where's DUCK!!??

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  17. jadimon

jadimon New Member

Newbie Shield, you really ARE Yoda.
    I'm over here just learning about Squidoo are your already perfecting it. Sheesh!
  18. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldWhere's DUCK!!??

Do Not Fear...Duck is here!!!!
  19. ibah13

ibah13 New Member

Hi,

May I suggest buying your own site and then what you want to do is set up reviews of different products. That is how I got started.

Thanks
  20. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: ibah13Hi,

May I suggest buying your own site and then what you want to do is set up reviews of different products. That is how I got started.
    I think its a good idea to start out.