What has Profit Lance done for me?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: duckbirdDo Not Fear...Duck is here!!!!

Good. How's it going? What's new?

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  2. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: Newbie ShieldGood. How's it going? What's new?

Hi there Newbie Shield,

I'm fine. I've given up on PL & MPM so I haven't been on the forum, but I still get the email alerts. Selling things online doesn't seem to be my cub of tea.

I've been a member of Yuwie for about a month now.
    (checkout my link below) You get paid when other member view your profile page and get other friends to join. I spend most of my time there. It's free to join. Hope all is going well with you.
  3. knicky

knicky New Member

Duck bird, im gonna sign up by clicking on your link. I want to make sure you get the referral. Are you michael?
  4. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: knickyAre you michael?

That would be me. And thanks for signing up
  5. Theresa_wahm

Theresa_wahm New Member

Hello! I've been reading up on Profit Lance and what people has to say about it. I know it's been around for a while. This time last year, I attempted to make money online. I came across numerous programs, but I couldn't make up my mind on which program to start. I decided on "AF"(I dont want to bad mouth any programs) and ended up getting overwhelmed....so I quit. I guess, like many people....I wanted to see the system work right away. Besides, that's what was promised! I didn't care if it was .25 cents I started to make a day....just as long as I was getting something..ANYTHING! It gave me options on paying for additional stuff to make money "quicker" or doing it the long way and waiting for "luck"...that someone will stumble on to my site and buy something! Along the way, I ran into other programs that seemed promising and wondered if that program would've been a better choice for me. I stumbled on Profit Lance, it seemed too good to be true, but stayed in the back of my mind! I was already involved with "AF". Uggghhh...it was just hopeless unless I wanted to pay for more stuff. Besides the program, I had to pay for the domain and webhosting, I had to pay to promote the site, get traffic, etc.... I just didn't have the money to spend another $200-$300. I joined the program so I can make money...not lose money.

Ok....enough complaining! My circumstances these days are different. I NEED to make something work! I'm expecting my first child any moment now...and I would really love to find something that works!!! I'm hoping that Profit Lance is different. I know that Mike gives you websites to start with. A lot of people in this forum have made money with this program. Can anyone help me??? Are there additional expenses after joining PL?
  6. 040107

040107 Member

Before I go on, please read the following post...
    Before Buying Profit Lance, Know This...!

]Theresa_wahm
    This time last year, I attempted to make money online. I came across numerous programs, but I couldn't make up my mind on which program to start. I decided on "AF"(I dont want to bad mouth any programs) and ended up getting overwhelmed....so I quit.[/quote: I don't know what "AF" is but getting overwhelmed is what almost
    everyone goes through when facing new challenges. Being
    overwhelmed is why a lot of people quit. It's a really bad excuse to
    quit but it's an excuse nonetheless.

I've scanned your blog and site...

Looks like you're promoting the PIP (pluginprofit). Is that part of
    the "AF" program that you've mentioned? If it's not, looks like you
    might be heading down a long road with more disappointments.

What have you learned?

Before you go plucker down any more money, go back to the "AF"
    materials that you purchased and go through it this time. Start
    implementing what you learn in manageable size paying special
    attention to anything relating to getting traffic to your offers.

Look at what's available for PIP members and use that to promote
    your PIP site. If there is a support system like an MLM, use it! Find
    forums related to PIP and ask around for help.

The idea is to learn different ways to get your site in front of people,
    plugging them into an autoresponder, and following up on them
    using the emails provided. This is essentially what list-building is
    about. That and doing joint-ventures with each other is the "secret"
    to making the money that the "gurus" are making.

7. Newbie Shield

Very nicely put.

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  8. Riki_o

Riki_o New Member

I also signed up under you Michael aka duckbird....for yuwie that is
  9. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Your read my mind :p

nicely put i would have to agree, especially about the points emphasizing that making money isnt an overnight job it is something that you have to chip at, improve and with persistance you chances of sucess can improve.

once again great post!!
  10. Theresa_wahm

Theresa_wahm New Member

Thanks 040107!!!

I actually appreciate your bluntness. I agree with what you said about the PIPS too. AND yes that's a different program from AF. I've cancelled the things I have to pay for from the PIP site. This program probably would've done me some good 5-8 years ago. It just continues to promote other sites and insists that I join and pay for more membership stuff so that I can make money! Even though I've lost money once again, I figured I'd cut my losses, learn from it, and move on. It's better now than down the line and thousands of dollars poorer.

Anyhow...I haven't really been in the forums lately because I've been studying, researching, and learning more about internet marketing. I've been reading Ezines, articles, and free info. Sooo...I guess you read my mind and confirmed what I have to do.....be a student and invest in my education.

THANK YOU so much for your input!!!
  11. Newbie Shield

Hey Duck,

Glad you are getting some sign-ups for Yuwie. I've heard some good things about that one.

I still think your sense of humor is your strong point. You might create a blog and use your sense of humor to gain a readership. You could blog about anything you like and monetize in various ways.

Hell, you can always start with a free hosted blog. If it goes well, you can export it to a self-hosted site of your own.

You love the idea of making money online. You've learned a few things and you've learned what doesn't work. That's a good enough start for anyone.

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  12. knicky

knicky New Member

Theresa, just had a read of your blog. Good read. I notice you dont have any adsense?
  13. Theresa_wahm

Theresa_wahm New Member

No....it's just a regular, sort of personal blog...no adsense yet. I wanted to get it started...get it going...before i tried making money with it. I still have a lot to learn. Besides, my PIP site I previously tried to apply adsense with didn't get approved. I haven't read their guidelines...
  14. knicky

knicky New Member

That's probably wise actually. I think I should have waited a bit longer before letting google loose on my blog. It says on the projects section of the profit lance course, that some of the directory owners for the user-friendly search directories will decline links to ad sense sites.

Ah well, all part of the learning process I suppose.
  15. advoc821

advoc821 New Member

Quoting: 040107Don't just find ways to earn, but find ways to learn!

Amen!

Just to add...

After you learn...APPLY...APPLY....APPLY!

Work Hard, Play Hard! [​IMG]
  16. Theresa_wahm

Theresa_wahm New Member

my education on all this has been put on a pause.....i had my baby boy last week.
  17. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Congratulations [​IMG]