What High Ticket MLM opportunities are out there?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by high6figures, Feb 1, 2011.

1. closerjim

closerjim Active Member

I was of the same mindset.... until a good friend of mine and I were visiting
    about how to get that "last rodeo" rode (ie: create an income for life) and
    not take forever to do it.

Contrary to popular belief, you can earn 5 .. 6 ... 7 figures annually and still
    discover a "gap" ... called vanishing business!

So, he and I were talking. I won't say his name or any business he's been in,
    because he is one of the very high profile people out there and everyone would
    recognize him. But even HE ... as I had done, owned his own network marketing
    company and it eventually dried up and went away.

So, back to the issue... how to create an income that doesn't go away.

He suggested a specific product. One that people will consume if not daily,
    then weekly. One that no matter what the current economics of their life,
    they would continue with this product.

I took that under advisement and watched. In the meantime, someone who
    worked with me in my previous company, moved to a company with this
    product (there's more than one, natually).

You know you are working with a true TREND when this happens .... my friend
    that worked with me before, in 3 years, went from "zero" with that company
    to I've just seen his name mentioned as one of the million dollar earners now.

And since it is a Mega Trend category, it simply means it will never stop.

This category has entry levels from $50 up to $5,000 (with my specific company)
    so it's a huge window to be able to hit.

The great news is, people can and do work with more than one company. There
    is a very specific approach to doing that, which training makes easy, but it's not
    like people have to think "this ... or THAT" when it can very easily be "this ...
    AND THAT."

But back to the point ... if it's a true Mega Trend category, someone can go from
    very little income to 5 figures monthly in literally less than a year. Whether it
    is a "big entry" or "little entry" cost.

It isn't "glamorous" or even "sexy" sometimes, what makes you rich or sets
    you free or gives you your life back.

But BEING rich, free and owning your life ... IS.

YAGOOFT likes this.
  2. Freddie B

Freddie B New Member

First thing I suggest is finding a topic you are passionate about or can be passionate about and then research companies from there. If you don't believe in what you're promoting, whether you spend $5 or $5,000 may not make much of a difference. Then do some comparisons. Best of luck to you!

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Jim - I see you are doing coffee now. Are you the same CloserJim that used to have a call center with Coastal Vacations? I didn't read through all the comments but I totally identify with what you were saying in this last post about trends.

Freddie B, do you know a Luke and Deb Penucci? I guess they used to be ( and maybe still are) huge income earners with Visalus. They are now co-owners of the company that I am partnered with and bringing awesome marketing and training tools to the table for us. I have long envied the awesome marketing platform that Visalus has so I am super stoked that they are joining our ranks. :)

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Hi Tatyana,

You had better check your website, it is expired, just in case you were too busy to renew.

Success to all,

5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Good points,

Curious, having seen it all like you, and since you said you were looking for that one last big deal, yes, coffee is huge market, but having tasted all of the so called health coffees on the market, how many people like instant coffee verses freshly ground. As a coffee nut, I have yet to taste any instant coffee I could drink as a regular beverage. And as to value you mentioned as an important ingredient to success, which I agree with, I find myself checking prices along with quality first and foremost before deciding on any company to represent. So how is this health coffee business any better than the others. Just curious and it will give you a chance to educate us further.

Success to all,

6. Tatyana

Tatyana New Member

Hey there, thank you for bringing it to my attention. My mac actually crashed and so I was disconnected from internet for a while. Now I am back online and my link is up and running. Best wishes to you as well! :)

7. Amber Smith

Amber Smith New Member

CloserJim.... You are right about being a part of a mega trend. I am with one of those companies. First in the market, even better first in the marketplace of The mega trend!

Our company has brought back retired networkers, past owners, diamonds from other businesses, reps are resigning and coming on board. Our company was built by reps for the reps! Our product will be in every hand in America and we are first in the marketplace. We are great for business owners, reps and customers. First time ever to be perfect for everyone!

Companies will be forced to copy us, as we are changing the way business is done! The best part is we are the first. The rest will e copycats. We will always be ahead of the trend from here on out. I can put our comp plan up against any in the industry, nobody comes close.

I am a founder of our company and couldn't be more excited for our reps' futures. There are amazing businesses in our industry. However you have to have a product every single person will want.

Exciting times!

payment proof likes this.
  8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

So please tell us about your company, always interested in new companies, products and services.

Success to all,

9. Amber Smith

Amber Smith New Member

Yagooft,
    Is there a way to private message? I thought we were not allowed to introduce our company in the forums.....

10. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

You can add your company in your forum signature which is easiest way to avoid being called out for promoting, but asking a question about your company is not breaking any rules I know of.

Success to all,

11. Lorraine Pierce

Lorraine Pierce New Member

Dubli Network. Several levels to choose from. Most go for the Business Associate TM level at $594. I went in as a Team Leader Accelerator at $2475.00
    Yes it's worth it.
    Yes it's profitable.Dubli is a publicly traded company with headquarters in Dubai, Germany and Florida.
    Headed up by the CREATOR of BING search engine and other very established professionals.
    It is not some fly by night company made by one guy in his basement!

ReachOut likes this.
  12. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

The so called high ticket home businesses come and go, but in the end, most end up going as I see it. Obviously, most are mere money games rarely attached to anything of value in the market. Travel deals were hot a few years back, but they all have vanished with little to show for ones who invested in these money games. Then more recently there was Zeek, pure money game using a penney auction front end to disguise ponzi scheme. They were shut down a couple years ago and people lost millions. Or how about Lucrazon which hit market early this year where you buy in at $1000.00 and $99.00 a month for what turned out to be nothing more than a web shopping site with merchant processing attached, and it ripped off hundreds of people based on promise of passive income by purchasing several shopping portals, as if you could use more than one to begine with. Never mind the cost, I have been involved in company which offers the same for a mere fraction of cost, in fact, you can start for free. Makes you wonder why people don't do any due diligence on these high ticket money games before putting their money at risk.

Simply put, millions are lost on high ticket MLM's every year, and complaints and suits are in the works against CEO who when I researched Lucrazon owners who were an unknown entity, no track record, in fact, using an alias name to hide his past. What they were promising was a residual income on those you referred who also bought into deal, and obviously, anything which promotes a pool or passive income based in investment will come under attack by SEC in short order. These money deals induce people to jump in on the pure hype of how much money you can make, but most never realize their dream of wealth, but more likely lose their money which turns out to be a nightmare.

Bottom line, if you are looking at a hifh ticket deal, you need to do your due diligence before investing, and understand that any program that promotes high incomes from so called revenue sharing pool, this is a description which will always get SEC investigation in the end, so know the risks. Nothing wrong with high ticket business opportunities which are backed by real products, hard assets, as in, inventory of resalable products, now you are safe. Buying into the get rich quick hype will get you broke, PERIOD. I like choice, so my high ticket business starts at $39.00 and at your option, you can also start at $1000.00 level to increase your earnings, so the option is up to you, this is the only type of high ticket MLM I would entertain.

Success to all,

13. Lorraine Pierce

Lorraine Pierce New Member

I agree with you. Need to do your due diligence and RESEARCH!
    Only reason I really didn't need to do it with Dubli is because I'm a merchant with a .com biz, so I'm familiar with coupon and cash back shopping portals.

1. I have a .com makeup business that is NOT an MLM.
    2. I run an affiliate program where we give a % for referrals. Bloggers, coupon sites, CASH BACK sites refer traffic, we compensate them.
    3. Our affiliate program is run by Commission Junction (the #1 in the USA)
    4. When talking to our guy at CJ about increasing our affiliate base he mentioned that Cash Back Malls are the NUMBER 1 traffic driver to online stores. (we are already with coupon cabin and retailmenot so yeah, he's right)
    5. A few weeks later I was told about the Dubli Business Associate side.

14. mbasa

mbasa Member

I agree with you Tal. I was actually thinking the same thing that personally, I would join a high ticket program provided that I trust the sponsor and has worked with him on a feeder program of some sorts. Joining a high ticket program out of pocket is not an option for people who actually need the money.

15. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Rather than debate the merits of high ticket verses low ticket businesses which has been ongoing debate for years, I look for all in one programs which offer both, low start up and higher levels which obviously pay out at higher levels too. There are several low and high buy in programs to choose from, and that is the true strategy for success, have something for every prospect you talk with.

Success to all,

16. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Interesting,

Now here is a high ticket new program, FREE. lol When you break them all down, it makes no difference what they cost to join for there is an ass for every seat as I have learned. If you think you can sell a high ticket program, great, go for it, but in my experience, more cannot.

It all comes down to conversions, if you have to hit 100 prospects to get one sale where say you earn the typical 20%, and the product was $3000.00 as example, sure, making $600. is nice, but what did you spend prospecting and marketing to get that one sale? Not as easy as most of these big ticket deals make it out to be.

Now on the other end of the scale, we have the free to join programs which I prefer given all sales is a numbers game, the more prospects which you enlist, the more sales you will generate. The old Pay It Forward, Care To Share and People Helping People concept has worked for me just fine over the years, so I focus on free to low cost to start businesses.

With that, here is how I see it playing out, you have a product everyone wants, everyone needs, and it saves time and money, now that is a hot business for the product sells itself. That is the key to long term success, have a huge demand amazing product which saves everyone time and money and it sells itself, a dream come true, and with workd of mouth referrals driving millions to your websites, this is also a very powerful income earning potential business opportunity. No inventory, no selling, just telling, and anyone can succeed for most fail because they cannot sell, a big obstacle for most in the direct selling or MLM industry.

Take the challenge, watch this video and see if you would be interested in products. Remember, no cost, no purchase, no obligations, just watch videos, that is all you have to do, get everyone to watch a video online. take the challenge and your feedback would be appreciated on this video.

http://ceracoat.tv

Success to all,

17. Fabio Zpn

Fabio Zpn New Member

Just joined ifreex, they just launched and followed my sponsor for a month and saw him making over 10,000 on the month, so i decided to join, im on my second day now. so far 150$ :) lets keep it up.
    :)

18. shubha

shubha New Member

Great thead for new bies of MLM networking ....!!!
    This is very useful thread ..!!!
    I have also find same article which may help everyone to more about best MLM companies in the world ..!

19. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Thanks, nice to check up on top MLM companies from time to time. Most are the same as they were ten years ago, but I do see a few new companies, and I expect to see many more given the breakthrough new technologies I have researched this year poised to explode in 2015.

Success to all,

shubha likes this.
  20. ReachOut

ReachOut New Member

I agree and I've worked with people successful using all range of sales, so just saying "High Ticket" does not tell the whole story. For example, I work one affiliate program where once I get 5000 happy, loyal customers I'm set for life, but I have not gotten very far with it in spite of the free to low cost signup. That does not seem to make it any less work.

I also provide services to a young group of distributors who sell a $4k mlm health product. They have no problems recruiting via a two-tier voice broadcasting modality. The only problem I have seen this young group have is the problems with their current voice broadcaster which caused a 3-weeks work-around and slowed down their progress. This group operates on the idea that if you throw enough targeted leads into the "funnel" (in this case voice broadcasting only) you get very motivated individuals calling you. And the high commissions they all share makes the costs of leads and broadcasting affordable. Just being around them is making me re-think my strategy for wealth.