What High Ticket MLM opportunities are out there?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by high6figures, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Judy Bonacci

Judy Bonacci New Member

Talfighel, I totally agree with you! High ticket MLM products are hard to sell "right out of the gate." So many don't even have the finances to invest in these, or they are reluctant to invest with someone they don't even know.

Since we buy from people we know, like and trust, isn't it better to offer a product or service that over delivers in value to the prospect....maybe even sharing some FREE content while building rapport with that individual. Once this is done, most will be open to purchase those HIGH ticket products.

2. MikeM

MikeM New Member

Hi there High6Figures,
    I agree with some of the other posters that you don't want to get a company that is TOO pricey but at the same time you want to find something that is unique and worth the money. My biggest struggle when looking at MLMs was wanting one that had a good compensation plan, unique and high quality products that can't be found at grocery stores, and a good (integrity) group of Executives running the show. Make sure you have all of these things or you may be in a world of hurt later. Good luck!

3. Daniel c

Daniel c New Member

Hi There,

I agree with most of the post here. Wealth wont happen overnight and there is no such thing as free or easy money. everything you do is hard work but there are a few MLMs that are better then others and you need to find the one you like for you... and I mean the product that appeals to you and the paypaln that you are comfortable with...
    here is my personal example...
    I recently joined Worldventures which is a travel MLM and I only joined because its been around for 11 years but only came to Canada this march so 4 months. To date 420 people joined and the potential is amazing. a whole untapped country with 36 million people plus the 28 other countries plus 50 states (360,000 members worldwide).
    Company offers heavily discounted dreamtrips and an opportunity to make money.
    The point here is that you don't have to sell anything just get people to join by showing them your progress and videos...
    cost me $365 to join and become a rep 6 weeks ago. so far I have 32 people with me and I made a little over $1,000...
    here is the best part... I just booked my anniversary trip for end of the month and save $175 per night... my mom just booked a trip for 4 days and while the cheapest deal she found was $1250, I got her the same package through dreamtrips for $575 less 150 points (1 point=$1) so she ended up paying $425 (!!).
    It works real well!!

I like it and while its working for me, you need to find your own MLM and product that you like
    Good luck!