What is and do you use Linkedin?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by pcincome, Dec 10, 2007.

1. pcincome

pcincome New Member

I read some on the linkedin site that it is yet another social networking site but am not clear on the benefits of using the site. In the past week I got to invitations to join others but I don't have an account there and don't understand how I got an invitiation if I don't have an account.

If you use this service, have you found any benefit and if so what, from using this service?

Thank you
    Karen Umstattd
  2. Hygeia

Hygeia New Member

I have just joined the forum, so my response is a bit tardy. However, I am begining to use LinkedIn on my site, and I have high hopes for its utility. It is basically a trusted network site. Used properly, you provide referrals to third parties based on your relationship with the trusted person.

For example:

My friend Joe I know is a good accountant.

I ask Joe to be part of my trusted network at LinkedIn.

Betty, who I do not know, needs an accountant.

Betty is a friend of Bill who is also my friend. Bill is also in my network.

Betty asks me to introduce her to Joe the accountant because of my relationship with Bill.

I intend using LinkedIn to create a network of trusted Network Marketers who run their own Website. Check out my blog at http://usana-opportunity.com/[url] ...d partners. Happy Networking! Doug Robinson
  3. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

It's really just business networking. Which in itself has value, but I don't know that I would use it to try to get traffic to a website or to push an affiliate program. If you're selling your own services it might help your revenue.