What is and do you use Linkedin?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by pcincome, Dec 10, 2007.

1. pcincome

pcincome New Member

I read some on the linkedin site that it is yet another social networking site but am not clear on the benefits of using the site. In the past week I got to invitations to join others but I don't have an account there and don't understand how I got an invitiation if I don't have an account.

If you use this service, have you found any benefit and if so what, from using this service?

Thank you
    Karen Umstattd

2. Hygeia

Hygeia New Member

Karen,

I have just joined the forum, so my response is a bit tardy. However, I am begining to use LinkedIn on my site, and I have high hopes for its utility. It is basically a trusted network site. Used properly, you provide referrals to third parties based on your relationship with the trusted person.

For example:

My friend Joe I know is a good accountant.

I ask Joe to be part of my trusted network at LinkedIn.

Betty, who I do not know, needs an accountant.

Betty is a friend of Bill who is also my friend. Bill is also in my network.

Betty asks me to introduce her to Joe the accountant because of my relationship with Bill.

I intend using LinkedIn to create a network of trusted Network Marketers who run their own Website. Check out my blog at http://usana-opportunity.com/[url] ...d partners. Happy Networking! Doug Robinson

3. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

It's really just business networking. Which in itself has value, but I don't know that I would use it to try to get traffic to a website or to push an affiliate program. If you're selling your own services it might help your revenue.