What is the best product to use while working from home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by AHostetler4384, Jul 12, 2010.

1. AHostetler4384 New Member

How can I know the best products to look into while I work from home? Everyone says they have the best one, but usually all I find is scams.
  2. kenwrites New Member

Hi there,

Nice site

Hey, each of us has the best product and we can tell you why. Seriously though, due diligence. There is a difference between a product and a program. Affiliate programs teach how to market products. There are more legitimate PROGRAMS on the market than there are scams.

Look for ones that have been around for awhile. Read through the forums. Simple strategies are often the best to go with. Why? Smaller outlay of money with results...if you work it everyday. There is no magic button. Work is essential to success.
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

4. Dennis Anthony New Member

I agree with Ken on all counts~
    I really like your website too. Nicely built!
    Very clean and professional looking ...with a twist [IMG]
  5. mountainmom5 Gold Member

kenwrites: Look for ones that have been around for awhile. Read through the forums. Simple strategies are often the best to go with. Why? Smaller outlay of money with results...if you work it everyday. There is no magic button. Work is essential to success.
    Uhuh.[IMG]
  6. AHostetler4384 New Member

Thank you guys! [IMG] I am looking for things to sell, yes. That is what I have had some success with!
  7. hemsley New Member

Your might wanna try markethealth.com. I personally have never tried this company, but have heard great things.
  8. vinmann New Member

Select A cost per action affiliate programs from among the good affiliate programs. These are not readymade software scam programs promising quick results. You have to work it out after selecting the affiliate program and the product.
    Select a programs from the niches that are recession proof.
  9. AHostetler4384 New Member

Cool, thank you guys [IMG]
  10. annalaurab New Member

Yes recession proof is crucial. That is one reason why I love the products I sell so much. That said, you really do need to do your research when selecting products. Talk to people selling them. Check out their track record etc.
  11. jenni2010 New Member

Are you trying to sell as an affiliate? If so you can go to google, type in "Product of interest + affiliate program" (product of interest being something you'd want to promote) so for example "cooking + affiliate program" and you'll get a list of websites that you can find products to sell. As far as it being a worthy product, you can either decide for yourself if it seems worthy enough to sell or research that product on google and see what other have to say about it.
    Hope this is an answer you were looking for, like i said i didnt really understand the question.
  12. AHostetler4384 New Member

Thank you guys! I am sorry for the late reply, have been out of town. I am trying to research on the best way to do this internet marketing stuff[IMG] I am new to it, and trying to figure out the best ways to be successful!