What is the difference between Coastal Vacations different groups?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by CarolinaConsign, Dec 29, 2006.

1. CarolinaConsign

CarolinaConsign New Member

Thank you Vishal, for this forum topic.

OK, I am not a coastal rep....yet. I am in the process of researching what appears to be a very lucrative business.

My question is what are the different groups in Coastal and what are there advantages?
    I have been researching for a while now and everyone seems to be involved with the best support group. But there are striking differences from what information I have seen.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Brian
  2. success30

success30 New Member

Hi Brian,

I have also been looking for several months in the travel industry. I do believe it is a very luctrative business. Coastal was one of the first companies I researched. Although their plan was ok, I did find another one I joined. The difference I found was Coastals investment was high and you have to pass up 2 of your sales to your sponser. That was my reason for going with another company. If you are going to do the work why pass up your sales? I would encourage you to look at all of the options and especially the comp plan.

It really takes some time but was well worth it for me!
  3. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Hello Again Brian!

Quoting: CarolinaConsignMy question is what are the different groups in Coastal and what are there advantages?

I can answer that for you [​IMG]

There are many groups within Coastal - as you have found! I don't think I could begin to tell you what the groups are, I know I would miss some. I am sure other directors will help out with this one!

There are groups that use call centers (and there are a bunch of call centers), there is the Coastal Synergy Group, the Coastal WealthBuilders, and the Coastal Freedom Team just to name a few.

I know a little about the CSG and the Freedom Team and I am a part of the WealthBuilders, that's why I listed them here. The main difference in the different groups is the support and training system. Some groups focus on team building, some focus on retail, others train on both. I am not going to tell you that one group is better than another, it's all about what fits best with you.

The package and the package prices should always be the same because that is governed by the Board of Directors. You can also check to see how long a group has been around and if their system is a proven one by getting on the Q&A calls and asking about membership and growth. I also saw that you have been talking to a BOD member, they can tell you if the group that you are looking at is a legitimate (for lack of a better word!) one or not.

I hope this helps!

Happy New Year!

Lora
  4. innervoice

innervoice New Member

Hi friends, my name is Alma Garcia, I live in Mexico, and I've just joined Coastal some 4 days ago! I'm really excited about this financial opportunity. It's great to know that there's a forum where we can have some peers to talk with and express ourselves. Well, at this time I just wanted to introduce myself and to say hello to everybody. And if in the near future I can help, I'll be very happy!
    Happy New Year for all and may your Coastal businesses be prosperous and successful.
    Alma
  5. CarolinaConsign

Alma,

I wish you well in your new business. I have found this forum to be a good place for feedback (positive and not so positive).

Lora..aka...PNL Travel has been a great wealth of knowledge to my questions and I could only guess very successful with her business.

??Dese??ndote gran ?©xito!

Brian
  6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

We just started with Coastal and will be selling mostly retail.
    I think its a great package. As a travel agent I can say to my clients you can't beat the deals.

Terri
  7. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

BTW I meant to ask, whch of the call centers closers accept current directors without having to purchase another pkg or qualifying again?

Thanks

Terri
  8. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Luvtravel,
    WeCloseYourSales takes current members. You don't have to buy another package or qualify but you do have to pay the joining fee and commission to the member that attracted you to the call center. I just signed up a guy from Canada that saw my site and called the call center. He had been selling Coastal retail only and doing fine but he wanted to start building his business and getting some pass up training sales so he saw my site, called the call center and joined up at level 1 for $1,700.00 . Normally, it's $1,995 but since he already had a package he didn't need to buy another one and since he is already qualified he doesn't have to qualify again either. He and I are very excited about how the call center is going to explode his business! If you have any questions just PM me or email me at [email protected] . My web address is [Link removed - Admin] .
  9. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: luvtravelWe just started with Coastal and will be selling mostly retail.
    I think its a great package. As a travel agent I can say to my clients you can't beat the deals.

That's great Terri! Congratulations on getting started! I think the package is great but it's always nice to hear that from a travel agent [​IMG]

Quoting: luvtravelBTW I meant to ask, whch of the call centers closers accept current directors without having to purchase another pkg or qualifying again?

Sorry, Terri...I really don't know much about the call centers!

Welcome to Coastal and Good Luck!

[​IMG]

Lora
  10. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Brian,
    I live about 30 miles north of Charlotte. Do you live in NC or SC?
  11. CarolinaConsign

Harold,

I live in the Charlotte area. Small world!
  12. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Quoting: hsimpsonjrHe had been selling Coastal retail only and doing fine but he wanted to start building his business and getting some pass up training sales so he saw my site, called the call center and joined up at level 1 for $1,700.00 . Normally, it's $1,995 but since he already had a package he didn't need to buy another one and since he is already qualified he doesn't have to qualify again either. He and I are very excited about how the call center is going to explode his business!

That's great, Harold! Congrats! [​IMG]

Dawn
  13. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Brian,
    email me your phone number and we'll compare notes. My address is [email protected] .
  14. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Thanks, Dawn! I'm learning it's all about finding the right people with your marketing. The call center website has done the hard part for me by pitching the business and then the call center Representatives bring'em home. It's a SOLID system and we ARE the top producing Coastal Team and it's GREAT to have you in the family!
  15. JRazak

JRazak New Member

Hi everyone!

I'm very interested in joining the Coastal Synergy Group and just like innervoice, I'm living in Mexico.

All I've read about the system thus far sounds great and this Level 3 Director, Jay Napier, has answered every question I've emailed him, however I've tried calling him and for some reason, I cannot get the number straight. I'd like to know if any of you has any idea on where is this director located and how to make a phonecall to wherever he is from Mexico.

I'm eager to join this group and almost have the $1300, but I need to be dead sure this is the real deal before taking the next step.

I appreciate any feedback, thank you all.
  16. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

JRazak,
    I talked to Jay before I joined and he has a good organization as far as I can tell. What you need to do is have him call you. Email him and ask him to call you and if he does you will know he really wants you as a member. If he doesn't call you back within a couple of days or so you might want to look for someone else. I know I can call my director pretty much any time I need to and email him. Now, some directors only use email, especially for out of country members simply because of the cost of calling someone but now with things like yahoo messenger and skype.com you can call people for almost nothing. I called a member of mine last night and was on the phone with her over an hour. She lives in San Francisco and I called her from my computer and it cost me less than a dollar. Use who you are comfortable with.
  17. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Hi Alma,

Welcome to Coastal. It great to hear of someone in another country with Coastal. Keep in touch.
  18. travelingcoastal

travelingcoastal New Member

Hi success30

Can you tell me with which company you went, where you do not need to pass on your first two sales?
    You can alos e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks
  19. driver

driver New Member

How is the product itself? are there any restriction,s or problems when you book the vacations you have purchased,what is a realistic monthly marketing budget to earn a living.It looks like a good program and I know some make big money with it.I am concerned with spending a fortune on marketing with no return.I do love to travel and it would be great to do something you have a passion for.
  20. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: driverHow is the product itself? are there any restriction,s or problems when you book the vacations you have purchased,what is a realistic monthly marketing budget to earn a living.It looks like a good program and I know some make big money with it.I am concerned with spending a fortune on marketing with no return.I do love to travel and it would be great to do something you have a passion for.

Hi driver,

I would be happy to tell you about the travel package. I personally think that it's an awesome package. There are several travel agents that I know of who do this because of how great the package deals are. Also, there are many people out there who strictly retail the packages.

For specifics I recommend getting on a Q&A call. There is a Board of Directors (hosted by Stephanie) call on the travel package every Thursday night at 9pm. Also, the director that you are talking to should have a proof document that you can take a look at. It's a .pdf document full of actual receipts that people have turned in after their vacations. There are some fantastic savings in there!!!

As far as a realistic budget, you really need to go over that with the director that you are talking to. It all depends on your goals, how many hours you will be working you business each week, type of advertising, etc...

Just keep checking it out. Try to find the 'hole in the boat', my husband and I both tried to find it and so have countless others and none of us can find it!

Keep asking questions, read some of the old posts on this forum, get on some live calls and ask questions...Good Luck!

Lora