What is the difference between Coastal Vacations different groups?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by CarolinaConsign, Dec 29, 2006.

1. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Quoting: rogerAnother thing potential Coastal members should consider is value for money. Training is very important to your success and, as noted all groups offer that, but I can't justify paying as much as $1700.00+ a year for a CSG system - what's up with that? I'm sure someone will tell me how much value there is but I don't see it.

I just wanted to clear this up.....it doesn't cost you that much unless you work your business, and don't sign up a single person in 1 whole year!!!

The CSG Mac system costs between $89 - $149 per month, and less each month.....With CSG your businesses expenses decrease with every team member.....until there are none!!

My director no longer pays for advertising in any way, nor does she pay for her Mac system, and she makes 5 figures amonth!!!!

Lindsay
  2. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Lindsay,
    Is that from signups for the Coastal Business or do they have to subscribe to the mac system to count?
  3. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

The Mac System pays on top of Coastal, so it is with the system....

We earn $10-$15 per month per person signed up under us ($10 if you are a basic system user, and $15 if you are a pro system user).....if you have 10 teammates, your system is now paid for...... if you have 12 you make an extra $20 - $30 a month and so on!

Plus we have a high-5 program, if you sign up 5 people in 1 month, you get all sorts of prizes, and VIP treatment and things like that....

Hope that helps
    Lindsay
  4. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

The MAC system is on an affiliate program. For each person that signs up, every month that they are a subscriber you earn $10 or $15 per month depending on the system they choose.

My MAC system not only pays for itself already but also gains me a small residual income. VERY small, but growing!

My director is making upwards of 4 figures a month after 3 years in the business.

I think that the value that system provides is outstanding. Roger, I was not "bashing" anyone and YES, I did investigate other groups and directors before I joined myself. I think that is fair and sensible to do.

You have your experiences and perspectives. I have mine. BUT the CSG does NOT do a comparison of our business to the call centre in their information gathering process. That some leaders when ASKED will give their experiences and insight is fair, IMHO. We don't go around call centre bashing. BUT it IS TRUE that there have been several call centres that have stolen sales. Yes, I understand NOT YOURS and there are several individuals and call centres that DO in fact imply it is a hands free business directly or indirectly. The reason call centres are often grouped into a bad lot (and yes I realize that is unfair) is because of the marketing and promotions its leaders have decided it use. Your intro movie IS in fact a misrepresentation of groups like wealthbuilders and CSG's model. NO WONDER we don't like it! I'm not "envious" of the call centres success, and frankly if someone chooses a call centre over me or my system, I wish them the best. Bottom line is, I could not have helped them ANYWAY if that is their attitude, their perception of themself and their ability and their choice. I don't convince or pursude. IF they do not see the value in myself and my business model- fine. At the end of the day, they joined Coastal Vacations. THAT is ultimately what matters, and for my part in that, I have done the right thing.

I respect the fact that you clearly do not mis-represent to your clients that work is actually involved. I think it is great that your team is unique and innovative and also provides value to its members. Absolutely, keep doing what it IS you are doing but do not tell people that the call centre is "better" because you don't have to pick up the phone, buy leads, chase people or close sales. I don't do those things either, and I'm sure that many others here will agree!

TELL your clients who YOU are and what YOU do. It is YOU that should matter to them. NOT the group! ALL of the groups have successful people in them and proven systems. THEY ALL WORK! That will define their success is YOUR ability to lead them in the right direction and smooth their way to success, not down the garden path of "us" vs. "them".

Anyone considering this business in my opinion would be well advised to search for their DIRECTOR primarily and examine the system secondarily. Do not forget that there are also very successful and competent independant directors who have NO group or system and also produce and lead successful directors. It is that director who will provide that personal mentoring and support that really does make all the difference in the world at the end of the day.

Cheers

jani
  5. susaneng

susaneng New Member

Has anyone been to Harv Ecker Millionaire Mind Intensive? It is a great free 3 day intensive. I highly recommend it. I believe if you google his name and the event you can find information about it and which cities he is in.
    By the way, I believe he is Canadian[​IMG]

Best of success to everyone!

Susan
  6. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

I love T. Harv! Unfortunately, as my daughter is still very small I will not be able to attend until most likely next year! I actually often purchase my new team members a copy of his "secrets of the millionaire mind" on audiobook as well as "the secret" movie to get their pd library started!

I had NO idea he was Canuck! WOO HOO!

Thanks for that!

Jani

btw.. I know he is due in Montreal this spring. Are there any other coastal people out that way? I'm moving very near there this weekend! I would love to have other coastal people around to actually hob nob a bit with in the flesh! Coffee and brainstorming ideas to further the revolution anyone?
  7. roger

roger New Member

My friend swears by T. Harv.....Susan he'll be in your neck of the woods, sort of, in June but I guess you know that....Montreal, a fantastic city, one of my personal faves.

[​IMG]

Roger
  8. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello

I love his secrets of the millionaire mind book.

He was here in Ft Worth a few weeks ago but we were on vacation.

I like the Science of Getting rich even more, which a free book.

cheers
    maria
  9. jenms

jenms New Member

I went to the MMI in Atlanta in December and loved it! The experience is completely different than the book. The book is good, but the seminar doesn't really compare to the book. It's like nothing you expect. I really enjoyed it! I'm going back to the MMI again in June, and I do plan to start doing some of the workshops as well although they can get quite expensive. Anyone in this business (or anyone period) should go to an MMI. There were lots of people who brought their kids along too and the kids loved it.

I'm going to Dani Johnson this weekend (in a couple hours)...

Jen [​IMG]
  10. jenms

jenms New Member

Quoting: matiasmommyTELL your clients who YOU are and what YOU do. It is YOU that should matter to them. NOT the group! ALL of the groups have successful people in them and proven systems. THEY ALL WORK! That will define their success is YOUR ability to lead them in the right direction and smooth their way to success, not down the garden path of "us" vs. "them".

I agree. I would like to see less of the arguing amongst groups - it's really not necessary. We are all a part of Coastal Vacations - we should support other Coastal people regardless of the group they chose. I venture to say that quite a few people came into Coastal having investigated several different groups first, and all of those people (myself included) chose the group they did because it appeal ed to them the most. All of the groups are offering the same product - the only variation is they are being marketed SLIGHTLY differently. So it isn't necessary to disparage other groups because that just reflects poorly on Coastal Vacations as a whole.
  11. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Well Said!!

Coastal has a great product, the one thing we all have in common....

Lindsay
  12. susaneng

susaneng New Member

I definitely agree that each group is a well run and I believe no matter which group one joins you will be successful. I think one needs to look at the approach to the marketing and figure out what works best for them. There are many successful people in each group and lots of training and support. It is because of all these tools and people willing to help that make Coastal Vacations so successful. The product is the same. If it wasn't a quality product it wouldn't last. The people make it happen.

I wish I could make it to the seminar this weekend. Please let us know how it went. I plan to attend the one in Sept.

Best of success to all,
    Susan
  13. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

I agree Susan! People really need to take a very close look at the marketing. It must be both effective and ethical.

I really think though, at the end of the day it is the director you wish to stand behind that will make the difference. Our product speaks for itself. The groups all have duplicable systems and successful people. Chances are, the if the director is honest, open, understanding and dedicated the system they put their name behind is too.

I'm dashed that I'm not able to be at the seminar either! I'm sure there will be lots of updates on team calls though. I had actually booked to go using the Disney vacation and extended it, but then my daughters passport did not come through. That is a real STEAL of a deal for those of you who haven't checked it out yet! I plan to re-order and keep some on hand to give away and get to enjoy it myself finally too!

Turns out for the best, though! I was able to change my moving date a week forward and saved a ton! Plus, my girlfriend gets to go to Disney with her son and save a bunch of money. That is great, because its March break and she is a hard working single mother. They couldn't have afforded it otherwise.

Gee, its STILL expensive to move though! Too bad we don't have a discount card for that! One can always dream...

I'm really looking forward to hearing and learning about all the new upgrades and releases though! That BOD never lets us down!

Jani
  14. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello

I recorded the call that was this Monday, with all the updates post seminar.... If you want to hear it, just click on training on the site below.

hope this helps
    maria
  15. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Thanks Maria! You ROCK! If you have a minute sometime, I would love to speak with you!

Thanks

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  16. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello Jani

you are welcome to call me anytime, the number is on the site.

[​IMG]
    have a great one

Cheers
    Maria Porter
    Level 3 Director
  17. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Thanks Maria!! That was great!

Lindsay
  18. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

wow girls

you are so welcome [​IMG]

I will be recording tonights call as well, so check back tomorrow if you don't have a chance to listen to it tonight.

cheers
    maria
  19. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Again Maria- you ROCK!

Thanks so much for taking time to speak with me so openly today. I really appreciate it! I hope you were not late to gather your son!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  20. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

you are welcome
    no...i was on time

I emailed you a goody from your website

cheers
    maria