What Is Your Best Link Building Strategy?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by kanonig, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Nitsh New Member

There are many link building strategy. Some works but some dont. Major search engine google still consider off page optimization link building. Article posting is best offline strategy, you get direct traffic from every article submission sites. Forum is also good for traffic and link building. Social media optimization plays huge role. Your website url on public facebook profile works. Twitter is also good factor, if people tweets your website url then it gives you benefit. Bookmarking, directory, and blog commenting are also important.
  2. KB24 Member

You can still do forum posting and posting articles in article directories. But most of your content ahould be on your site. Good quality content. If your content is good then it will be shared and tweeted and liked thus giving you a backlink to your site. It all about social media these days. the more engaging you are with your comments likes tweets ect.. google will notice this and your site and articles will rank in the search engine..
  3. jamess New Member

I like article marketing, social book marking, forum posting. These are effective but after penguin submission should be in limited number.
  4. I can say that Social Media Exposure (facebook, twitter, g+, pinterest, linkedin, stumbleupon) works as links produced are natural and the big G loves natural links.

Producing unique articles is also one of the method that works for me. It may be difficult but you will have great results if you have new content in your blogs or social media accounts.
  5. jamess New Member

Create blogs on wordpress, blogger etc.. and update these with content. I think this strategy is better than others. Article Submissions is also effective.