What is your best way to make money at home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by payment proof, Feb 13, 2008.

1. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

I've been successful with affiliate marketing and i had no prior experience before i joined the program i'm in. Research and find a program that is bonafide. There's nothing worse than working a program for weeks to find out it's worthless.
  2. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

jpolito830: I think you need to find a business area that you enjoy doing...I personally rather do something that I love and make a decent amount of money than waking up angry and stressed all the time just thinking about work.

Agreed,

Amazingly, most people hate their jobs, and until you realize this, you will never be truly happy. I was in this catagory, had a good job with Fotune 5 company, but was bored stiff with it, and could get everything done in only a few hours, and the rest was killing time. Most thought it was great that I had so much free time, but that is not the case for me.

I quit and everyone I knew thought I was crazy. This was back when most settled in for the usual 40 year carreer with same company. Glad I went into my own business, for this company I worked for is long gone. I chose my first businesses based on what I enjoyed, exotic motorcars, and I never looked back. The more things I enjoy, the more businesses I started over the years, so yes, always look for a business which you will enjoy. It is not always about money.
  3. jayeljay

jayeljay New Member

A good way to make money online is to not spend a lot of cash starting up your business. Make sure that whatever you do decide to do doesn't require you to empty your bank account just to get traffick or a few website visitors.
  4. polo234

polo234 New Member

I am an affiliate marketer and i generate traffick to other people sites and i get paid when they buy whatever they are selling....pretty profiting.
  5. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

like most said start with either something you like or something that won't cost alot or both..
    there are alot of programs that are low cost alot of advertising that is low cost or free... and then there is the thing about time how much time are you able to put in?
    It is your biz, and just like a job you get out what you put in..
  6. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

jayeljay: Make sure that whatever you do decide to do doesn't require you to empty your bank account just to get traffick or a few website visitors.

I certainly learned that one the hard way, lol...
  7. discrat

discrat Member

I have a few online busiinesses that center around Blogging and Affiliate Marketing. Its a great way to get started with an Online Business.
    But I think as time goes on people are realizing that Blogging is a Great way ( Long Term) to make a Living for both novice and experienced entrepreneurs !!
  8. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

9. Seth

Seth New Member

im doing affiliate marketing [​IMG]
  10. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

Internet Network Marketing is the best as it allows me to earn passive/residual income online. I love the idea of establishing work in the beginning and get paid for it over and over again for a very long-term.
  11. kevink88

kevink88 New Member

Find something you have passion. Work hard on it and be persistent. Don't think too much about money first. After you do a good work and have lots of demand for it, the money will follow.
  12. GavinStephenson

GavinStephenson New Member

Sorry I wrote that wrong.

What i ment was dont join a business unless you know how to market first.

Learn how to sell an ebook for $37 or something first. When your making like 5 sales a day on that ebook then join a mlm company.

I always say to people build your way up but if you want to jump straight in its your risk. its much harder to sell a big ticket item as it requires much more targeted traffic.

GavinStephenson: Hmm, why not both? lol
  13. Kingmz

Kingmz New Member

I would say the best way to make money from home is being an affiliate. The best thing about being an affiliate is you determine what you make.

There are ways to do it free and ways to pay for it, both of which are beneficial.

I would advise trying the free method first to get a feel for online marketing due to the fact that you don't know that much about being in online marketing.
  14. ibw13

ibw13 New Member

payment proof: Is it online?

Yes, you can make money online. There are hundreds of ways to make money online. You just have to filter through all of the spam.

If you really want to know how its done just email me at

[email protected] - I'll help you the best I can - last month I made over $945 just from using one certain website
  15. GavinStephenson

GavinStephenson New Member

Seashell: Its truly amazing how a simple thank you card can positively impact your business

Did you get that from Dani Johnson.. Yes it is a great techniques im amazed at how greatful people are when you just send them a personal email when they opt in to my page..

That little value goes a long way. If i had time to personally responed to everyone that opted in to my page I would because i know most people dont

Do Today What other dont so you can live tommorow like others wont - Its that simple. When your adding more value than you competitors the ball roles in your favour.

Gavin
  16. WorkyAtHome

WorkyAtHome New Member

Not in specific order:

??? PPC + Affiliate Marketing
    ??? SEO + Affiliate Marketing
    ??? Blogging , Writing
    ??? Get Paid To (Surveys, Complete offers, etc..)
    ??? AdSense websites
    ??? Freelancing (Web Design, Web Development, etc..)
    ??? & many more I think ..
  17. glitch00

glitch00 New Member

I'm into affiliate marketing as well. What I did was, set up adsense on my capture page, promote my website through forums like this, and other forums as well. Add the site to my auto-surf so I can gain advertising credits and cash from the auto-surfing and at the same time drive traffic and get some extra cash (the auto-surfing site I'm in actually pays).

My affiliate marketing, adsense, and auto-surfing counts as 3 streams of income with my affiliate marketing in the forefront. So far things going pretty steady and is so far my best way to make money at home.
  18. jhbizman

jhbizman New Member

How long have you been an affiliate marketer? And how does that compare to auto-surfing?

I ask because I have been an affiliate marketer for a couple years and am doing well.
  19. glitch00

glitch00 New Member

Been affiliate marketing for 3 months. Sorry to confuse you, I just use auto-surfing as one of the ways to get traffic to my website. I know it's not really organic, but the auto-surf site I'm in actually pays me just for letting it auto-surf, since auto-surf is automatic, I consider it part of my best way to make money at home. For some reason, auto-surfing helps my Google Adsense revenue and pagerank increase too.
  20. pip87

pip87 New Member

I own websites that sell other companies products and also a bit of direct affiliate marketing.