What is your best way to make money at home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by payment proof, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Moglie

Moglie New Member

can any one help m e please, i signed up for Kimberley Hoffmans course, now i can't find back to her membership homepage, the one with the 60 day plan.
    By pure accident, after i signed up for this forum this morning, i made the mistake to X out of this forum and at the same time x'ed out of the members only page of Kimberleys course.

Moglie
  2. homebus

homebus New Member

my website business is actually selling websites and training people to own and run their own website business whilst working from home. their dream of making money on the internet is realised here with help until whenever they want. i love the business which helps....john
  3. HomeBizMama

HomeBizMama New Member

I have my own call center at home and take customer service and sale calls for different clients through Arise. This home business works for me because I can work whenever and as much as hours I need. Also the pay is guaranteed because I make money based on per talk min and the new client I'm training on pays per call.

I also believe you can make decent money as an affiliate marketer once you get your links out there on the Internet.

-Sue
  4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

5. andygsmith

andygsmith New Member

Hi all,

Im new to this forum, but I started out working for a network marketing company around 3 years ago. I got fed up building my business word-of-mouth so I developed systems to use online. Now I have an online system and a good size mailing list I also promote affiliate products which benefit other network marketers who are keen to bulid online.

For me, this has worked very well, as there are many struggling network marketers out there, so it is a massive target market and these people generally really appreciate the support and guidance.

Has anyone else built a network marketing business online? I found traditional network marketing very frustrating and unrewarding, but am pleased that I looked at alternatives for building a business online
  6. Sam_Jones

Sam_Jones New Member

Of course, it is online. One such is online marketing.
  7. payment proof

8. dreamwalker

dreamwalker New Member

I got really lucky and joined an Online Business Club. I get the best of all worlds. It has affiliate marketing that is made incredibly simple, discount shopping with rebates, lots of member interaction so you get tons of support, additional member opportunities and more. All within the Club, you can find a niche that you enjoy. It was created by a worldwide charity, so they have a really great attitude. Plus, I'm already making money, and they haven't even finished prelaunching. And the personal touch is really important to me. They use skype a lot, so you can ask questions, make observations or just tell about something that just happened and you have these great people supporting you. Or just sit back and read other peoples messages if you don't feel the need to chat.
  9. profiting4less

profiting4less New Member

Affiliate marketing is the most publicized of online businesses. There is the potential for high rewards, so long as you have the knowledge/training to prosper. They are not the only ones, however.

There are also informational products. If you are a good write, this could be the ticket for you.
  10. BigMoneyJoe

BigMoneyJoe New Member

I to focus on marketing and promotion, but solely to build my
    assets that are my lists.

I make money on the front end, but I have long term subscribers and customers for life.
  11. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

payment proof: Is it online? If so, what sites do you use? What type of work do you do?

Or are you currently working an offline opportunity? Or maybe telecommuting for a large company?
    I publish Google adsense and write articles. You should also start with freelancing and at the same time study internet marketing. It is a good place to start you venture.
  12. payment proof

Jean LA: I publish Google adsense and write articles. You should also start with freelancing and at the same time study internet marketing. It is a good place to start you venture.
    Thanks JeanLA. When you say freelancing, are you working as a freelance writer? Any suggestions for a good writing niche to work in? I do have experience with technical writing and also writing training/teaching materials.

Thanks.
  13. yasser

yasser New Member

payment proof: Is it online? If so, what sites do you use? What type of work do you do?

I work at home selling on ebay
  14. Veeronica

Veeronica New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and also new to internet marketing.
    I'm loving this forum people have added some really useful info here.
    Just wondering if anyone has read or heard of an ebook called honest riches by a girl called Holly Mann? Came across it last week and have been reading through it, seems really good for beginners, anyone have any suggestions for other useful online guides/books on affiliate marketing that may assist a newbie?
  15. Judi and Mark

Judi and Mark New Member

What is your best way to make money at home?

Hey Guys,

This should be decided separately by each home based business entrepreneur. The first thing one needs to do is a complete and thorough self analysis to determine your likes, dislikes, passion, skills, etc.

From that, determine what is the best business to meet your individual needs. From there, do an in-depth market analysis to determine if there is adequate demand and reasonable competition for your product and/or service. Once a go, your off to the races.

There are so many business to choose from these days, only you can determine if you've got what it takes.

Good Luck.

Judi and Mark
    Northstar At Home Based Business.com
  16. everlonglp3

everlonglp3 New Member

I think getting a mentor is probably the most important this for anyone to do these days. You need to find someone that you can point in the right direction so that you don't take the wrong steps, the long way, to get successful online.

Other than that, just learn as much as you can because this is an information overload market!
  17. vinnymatrix

vinnymatrix Guest

Im an affiliate marketer.. I make commissions when people try a website for free for 7 days.. and if they like it I make a monthly residual income.