What is your Favorite Quote used in the Network Marketing Industry?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by caswope, Apr 1, 2010.

1. caswope

caswope New Member

Mine is...

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

This is what was posted next to my PC for the 6 long years I was failing in the mlm industry. This really fired me up and allowed me to deal with the rejection until I had my breakthrough in direct sales.

2. Kermit

Kermit New Member

A leader is a person who consistently demonstrates what's possible. A follower is a person who consistently observes leaders, then forms a small group and talks about what's possible. Followers talk. Leaders act.

~ Mark Yarnell

3. CarrieLyn

CarrieLyn Guest

Here's a couple of my favorite quotes from the Industry:

The money's in the list (a pseudo myth)

If you work on your business you'll make a living but if you work on yourself you'll make a fortune. (This one is so true)

4. ShawnCharles

ShawnCharles New Member

"Formal education will make you a living. Self education will make you a fortune." -Jim Rohn

5. aronmills

aronmills New Member

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and other approachers .I want to know more other details from users.

6. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

ShawnCharles: "Formal education will make you a living. Self education will make you a fortune." -Jim Rohn
    That is a really great quote!.

Matt

7. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

The Rohn quote is one of my faves, what a wise dude.

8. JHandy

JHandy New Member

Mine is: Some will, Some Won't, So What...NEXT!

Jerry

9. Brad Moore

Brad Moore New Member

Never give in! Never give in! Never, never, never, never - in nothing great or small, large or petty. Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
    - Winston Churchill -

Spring is here, improve your life and feel good again.

[Link removed - Admin]

10. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

My favorite MLM quote is "you don't have to sell just share information about the product" An old Amway line I think.

In my opinion the reason most are not successful and drop out of an MLM is they do NOT like to sell things and their sponsors push them to sell and people are so out of their comfort zone, they call it quits.

Mark

11. gingerva

gingerva Guest

I have so many...here are some favorites -

"The success formula isn't Do (work), Have (money, success), Be (happy, secure). It's Be-Do-Have." - Rory Cohen

"Freedom means you are unobstructed in living your life as you choose. Anything less is a form of slavery" - Wayne Dyer

"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that" - Norman Vincent Peale

12. BRobins

BRobins New Member

"Defeat isn't defeat until it is accepted as such" - Napoleon Hill

13. weebitty

weebitty Member

Here is one that was sent to me in an e-mail and I liked it alot so I thought I would share it here. Don't know who orignally said it though so can't give credit.

Ask yourself everyday......If my organization did what I did today, how much money would I have made??

Simple but profound. [​IMG]

14. fmiceo

fmiceo New Member

Before a person can achieve the kind of life he wants, he must think, act, walk, talk, and conduct himself in all of his affairs as would the person he wishes to become -Zig Ziglar [​IMG]

15. Elur MLM

Elur MLM New Member

"You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want." -Zig Ziglar

16. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

One i've heard is, "Do today what others won't so you can live tomorrow like others can't". -Mike Healy

17. wealthbuilders

wealthbuilders New Member

"Your life won't change unless you change."
    I read that on a bracelet once and it always stuck with me.

But in essence - where will your life be 6 months from now if you are still doing the same thing?? That quote is what made me think about where I was in my life financially, and how I was going to change it so that I wouldn't be in the same place.

Nike's slogan goes with it too: "Just Do It!" [​IMG]

18. BruceMiles

BruceMiles New Member

Great Quote!
    I don't have any quote used in network marketing industry.
    I like Joel and Veronica Yager's quote the most.

19. gingerva

gingerva Guest

Here's my new favorite - actually old but I just thought of it again [​IMG]

"I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts." Jean Paul Getty

Ginger Hogue