What is your *Motivation*?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by DMalloyMoney, May 17, 2013.

1. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

My motivation is help as many people as I can.Also to start charity's for the homeless and poor, and for college funds.My dreams also contain me living a good life and my family but more important helping and blessing those around me. Once I become successful I will change many lives. I have big dreams you know. I hate to see people struggle I hate to see people done wrong. As you know that's why I want to become a very successful business owner making money online. One day I will be very wealthy I just have to work hard, keep faith and stay humble. What are your dreams?
    payment proof likes this.
  2. whitney black

whitney black Member

My main motivation is to create a better life for myself and my loved ones, and also entertain people and help them, through my blog. :)
  3. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

I totally respect that.That's good really good ik trying to start off right at a young I hope to get really good at making money online so I can change others lives also.I wish I had like a mentor
  4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Helping people less fortunate than yourself is very honorable. I think it's fantastic that you want to help others DMalloyMoney. The world would be a better place if more people were more giving.
  5. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

I'm going to do all I can trust.Thats why I want to make it in the Online Industry I need help you onow
  6. NetMecca

NetMecca Member

Your desire to help is shared by many, and certainly something that is honoroble and valuable. That said there are many ways that you could help without being wealthy, and if business is of interest to you, might I suggest you find your local chapter of Junior Achievement, which help students develop essential business and financial skills, something significantly lacking in our schools. I am a volunteer for them and must say that I found it very rewarding. Of course something else might be of value also, depending on your personal interests. The point is to not wait. Start now, it is worth it for sure...

Just2EZ likes this.
  7. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

Sounds very interesting!! Yea I want to start making money at home but its hard
  8. NetMecca

NetMecca Member

If it was easy everyone would do it :)
  9. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

... until you find out, or figure out how!

Try implementing the RSVP Approach:

Research everything you can about your area of interest.​
    Study and absorb the information until you truly understand it.​
    Visualize yourself confidently and consistently making money in your chosen niche.​
    Perform and implement the necessary steps to make it happen.​

If you make that part of your daily routine, you will eventually begin to see results. The longer you stick with it, the easier it will become and the better your results will be.

DMalloyMoney likes this.
  10. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

Thank you so much i will do that.I just wish I had a mentor along the way