What is Your Motivational Trigger ?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Aspire, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Aspire New Member

Publicly Announce Your Daily Goal to the Forum Community

[IMG]Make a public commitment to have a GREAT DAY[IMG]

Each morning come to this thread and say what your goal for the day is in one or two lines.

At the end of the day come back here and find your last posting and tell us how you went in one or two lines.

It could be something like:
    "I am going to have a GREAT day"
    "Today I am going to smile at everyone"
    "Today I am going to say something reassuring to someone who looks worried"
    "Today I am going to speak to 10 people about my business"
    "Today I am going to learn something new"

Let's keep this thread alive, purely motivational and on theme for the title.

Your Motivation Comes from Within You ??“ Remind Yourself Daily
  2. Aspire New Member

Today I have an important business meeting I have been waiting two years for. I am going to approach it with a calm and lateral mindset.
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Today I am going to live 'in the moment' and not get stressed when things don't go as planned.
  4. Breanne Guest

Today I am going to finish up the project I have been working on.
  5. Marktech Member

I am going to do more today than I did yesterday!
  6. Aspire New Member

Aspire: Today I have an important business meeting I have been waiting two years for. I am going to approach it with a calm and lateral mindset

Well - it worked - sat in a Board Room with a CEO and calmly negotiated products for my J-O-B at half the price I got them for yesterday (I was matching his demeanor)
  7. Aspire New Member

Today I am going to smile at everyone and where possible use their name more when I speak to them....
  8. mountainmom5 Gold Member

mountainmom5: Today I am going to live 'in the moment' and not get stressed when things don't go as planned.

It worked - because I had verbalized it on here 'it' kept reminding me!

Today - I want to be more relaxed when I talk to people and really listen with my heart to 'their' needs...
  9. Aspire New Member

Aspire: Today I am going to smile at everyone and where possible use their name more when I speak to them....

Wow! I spoke to everyone with a name badge on and they all openly talked with me about everything. The barriers were down - spoke with a calm and non threatening tone.
  10. Aspire New Member

Today I am going to speak to 5 people about my business opportunity.
  11. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Today I am going to relax - as that is the way it is going already anyway - I am trying to be 'in the moment' more everyday - I guess that means when I have a day that feels like a relaxing one, I better do it - lol[IMG]
  12. BillyPilgrim New Member

Every day above ground is a good day![IMG]
  13. Aspire New Member

Aspire: Today I am going to speak to 5 people about my business opportunity.

Well - I spoke to my 5 people and did a meeting with one and he had two associates sit in - I now have one new down-line and he has two downline. It was hard speaking to 5 people, but worth while persisting.
  14. Aspire New Member

Today I am going to LISTEN to what people have to say and not be focused only on what I want to say!
  15. Aspire New Member

Aspire: Today I am going to LISTEN to what people have to say and not be focused only on what I want to say!

I was mindful of my goal for today and I realised that I really do talk more than listen. It was very hard and I am going to make this my goal for a week (along with other things)- I need to control it...
  16. davidsharp New Member

Today I am going to learn from others stronger and more patient than I am.
  17. Aspire New Member

Today I am going to create my "To-Do" list, prioratise my tasks and make sure I concentrate on the higher priority things (low priority things tend to take over my day)
  18. mkidd6 New Member

Today I'm finally going to get around to starting my blog. I already have most of the things on my To-do list checked off. So no more excuses!!!
  19. jschuman New Member

I like this thread.

My main goal today iss to post 5 times in at least 10 forums. This can be harder than it sounds as I am a full time internet marketer and have other things going on in my business. It is going to be another great long day working at home online![IMG]
  20. Aspire New Member

Aspire: Today I am going to create my "To-Do" list, prioratise my tasks and make sure I concentrate on the higher priority things (low priority things tend to take over my day)

Doing this has really helped me to start checking off tasks on my ever increasing "To Do" list - There are considerably fewer half finished things to do after one week.